"Don't they allow a bunch of Muslim people into England? I thought that's what they're famous for"Pipkin Pippa

Phase Connect Gen 3 Speculation and Liveposting thread

IonProxy

God's Strongest Emmote (Emmperially Bestowed)

God's Wingiest Winger

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband
I can't wait for the big titty blonde to be flip or Chinese too

Awoogers

basic ass man who loves the british funny woman
I wonder who's behind that... :smugpipi:
magellan

also the country is named after king philip i just dont know whats the number after philip i forgor

Bronze

I guess this is Tartaglia. Looks pretty basic but at least he's human, Lia.

View attachment 61790
He's actually a pretty good character, all thirsting girls aside. Most likeable villain. Banger boss fight and music(s) too. And great JP VA.
If there is a work with moon jelly on that channel i couldn't find it. Don't care enough to check each video description one by one too.
I'm glad she gets to show her skills to a bigger audience. Definitely a good addition. She should stop doing 8h drawing streams though. She can do 2 drawing streams to finish, especially if its just a bit or something not urgent

Last edited:

Negzana

If Sakana hates sea monkeys why does he keep hiring them?

Awoogers

because despite the debuff since birth most of them are actually talented and fairly dedicated to their chosen crafts

God's Strongest Dragoon

magellan

also the country is named after king philip i just dont know whats the number after philip i forgor
My favorite part about learning about the Phillipines was that the Spaniards sent beaners from America to your shitty archipelago.
Free art

Scoots

The Pontiff of PonWolf
Early Adopter
Neat she tackled this one too

Aquatic Novellite

Freshwater Shiorin
Early Adopter
magellan

Miguel Lopez de Legazpi, actually. Magellan just accidentally into the Philippines, got killed, Spaniards fucked off again.

Legazpi actually conquered shit.

Though, truth be told, it was quite an interesting time. Spanish conquistadors, newly created spics, maybe the odd Aztec servant making it across the pacific screw that, checking on it, there wasn't the odd Aztec servant, the Spaniards actually brought a couple hundred Tlaxcalan warriors with them and kept doing so into the early 17th century, Christian Japanese Ronin in Spanish employ (whose equipment was actually found on the wreck of the San Diego), Chinese and Japanese merchants, Dutch and English pirates, Filipino natives mixed into everything (with the performance of the Kapampangan in the 1640s apparently being so impressive, it made the Spanish treat them as quasi European). A shitton of islands and pirate hideouts, mountains, impassable rainforests and the sea right next to each other, some volcanoes for good measure

It's a fantastic setting, tbh.

Last edited:

Awoogers

Miguel Lopez de Legazpi, actually. Magellan just accidentally into the Philippines, got killed, Spaniards fucked off again.

Legazpi actually conquered shit.

Though, truth be told, it was quite an interesting time. Spanish conquistadors, newly created spics, maybe the odd Aztec servant making it across the pacific, Christian Japanese Ronin in Spanish employ (whose equipment was actually found on the wreck of the San Diego), Chinese and Japanese merchants, Dutch and English pirates, Filipino natives mixed into everything (with the performance of the Kapampangan in the 1640s apparently being so impressive, it made the Spanish treat them as quasi European). A shitton of islands and pirate hideouts, mountains, impassable rainforests and the sea right next to each other, some volcanoes for good measure

It's a fantastic setting, tbh.
history is a really fascinating thing especially philippines

Scoots

The Pontiff of PonWolf
Early Adopter
Panko chimes in and confuses poor Hina

Koronesuki

X-Potato

Aquatic Novellite

Freshwater Shiorin
Early Adopter
The whole thing, but this part especially, sounds like the plot of some crazy anime, but it all really happened.
It should have a crazy anime.

RestlessRain

Early Adopter
"I'm not a lesbian but $20 superchats are $20 superchats" - Phase Connect talents, probably.

sbm

Early Adopter
Archivist

Also, Latin rrat is dead, she's Fillipino but moved the the US so early she doesn't know the language as well as English.
You can hear her speaking voice in this skit, there's a script in the description to follow which voice is whose, and she definitely matches Eimi's inflections.

Also one of her twitter friends still had a photo up. She's the middle one in the white coat. Over three years ago.

Last edited:

Belle Delphine's Armpit

🎨🐿️🔮🧟‍♀🦚🍂📜🔨☔
Eimi yabbed on her member stream today according to /pcg/ and she accidently showed her keypass briefly. Which ended up showing her old username.
That sucks, but she gets points for using keepass though

agility_

We have some serious streams to discuss 🔨
Early Adopter
https://www.deviantart.com/odiiette
age listed as 17- looks like she was last active in 2018? so probably '01 since she has a January birthday

Searching her on Twitter shows that while her interests were kind of cringe (typical of a teenage girl though), she's a super hard worker and has been involved in tons of different projects since she was a teenager. I'm honestly impressed.
Is it required by law that all SEA girls declare themselves as bi or at least partially gay.

famous artist pipkun

Mindflayer and Master Baiter
theyre all chinese. wow

Scoots

The Pontiff of PonWolf
Early Adopter
You can hear her speaking voice in this skit, there's a script in the description to follow which voice is whose, and she definitely matches Eimi's inflections.

Also one of her twitter friends still had a photo up. She's the middle one in the white coat. Over three years ago.

Love me a good Code Ment reference good job Hampter

IonProxy

God's Strongest Emmote (Emmperially Bestowed)
Top Bottom