"Do you know what a 'Brony' is?"Ceres Fauna

Phase Connect Gen 3 Speculation and Liveposting thread

Not just fluent, she was always EN-first, but spoke fluent Japanese.
Didn't she struggle with reading JP though? That has been the thing that kills the speculation for me.

Didn't she struggle with reading JP though? That has been the thing that kills the speculation for me.
Yeah, from the streams I watched (admittedly, only checked in a few times a month at most), anything more than basic Kanji seemed a bit beyond her, though that's true for just about everyone doing their reps haha. And yeah, I also felt it wouldn't make sense for Fishman to include a JSL in his first dedicated JP gen.

wait

is beatani fluent in english
Good enough to be able to shitpost in her own threads at the time, and sometimes able to do so unnoticed. But a lot of local oddities would throw her off, like the concept of 'daddy' in a sexual sense.(this came up at some point when the yahcord was discussing vox's crazy superchats). She was better at understanding things than she let on, and would also fall back to 'being esl' as an excuse to say insane things.

Yeah, from the streams I watched (admittedly, only checked in a few times a month at most), anything more than basic Kanji seemed a bit beyond her, though that's true for just about everyone doing their reps haha. And yeah, I also felt it wouldn't make sense for Fishman to include a JSL in his first dedicated JP gen.
If thats the case then she's def not in which makes everything that points to her a weird coincidence. Thats a lot of coincidences though.

Yeah, from the streams I watched (admittedly, only checked in a few times a month at most), anything more than basic Kanji seemed a bit beyond her, though that's true for just about everyone doing their reps haha.
I don't remember her struggling with Kanji on stream (probably missed it), but this didn't stop her from joining StarRing and debuting initially as a JP-only talent.

And yeah, I also felt it wouldn't make sense for Fishman to include a JSL in his first dedicated JP gen.
Trying to carve out a portion of the JP market for PC is going to be a huge task. Sakana is probably banking on Phase's English fanbase giving the girls a jumpstart while they grow JP 'listeners'. Having a good ESL or a JSL will help in this regard.

Last edited:
Trying to carve out a portion of the JP market for PC is going to be a huge task. Sakana is probably banking on Phase's English fanbase give the girls a jumpstart while they grow JP 'listeners'. Having a good ESL or a JSL will help in this regard.
I read it differently. The first gen was JP/EN, and EN managed to grow to what it is now. Sakana's been throwing back the profits from EN's growth to help EN grow to the size it is now. Now that EN is making solid money, Sakana's going to get the JP branch up and running. I don't think the money the JP branch made would be enough to support the staff supporting the JP girls, let alone enough to fund models, advertising, animated introduction trailers and so forth, that's the money EN's been making.

There will be at least one bilingual streamer, but not to gain EN viewers. Rather, they'll help with cross-company collabs and professional inter-company communication.

I read it differently. The first gen was JP/EN, and EN managed to grow to what it is now. Sakana's been throwing back the profits from EN's growth to help EN grow to the size it is now. Now that EN is making solid money, Sakana's going to get the JP branch up and running. I don't think the money the JP branch made would be enough to support the staff supporting the JP girls, let alone enough to fund models, advertising, animated introduction trailers and so forth, that's the money EN's been making.

There will be at least one bilingual streamer, but not to gain EN viewers. Rather, they'll help with cross-company collabs and professional inter-company communication.
The hardest thing for phase will be actually breaking into the JP market at all, I predict any bilingual member will end up the most popular due to EOP support. Unlike other corpos from JP which crossed over to EN and already HAD an EN presence and fanbase, Phase has squat in JP so the road will be much thornier for them.
I would've actually debuted an EN member who speaks JP before an entire JP gen, to court a native fanbase that can serve as a starting point, then again nips aren't as big on contrarian "I HATE POPULAR SHIT!" doctrine as westerners.

I would've actually debuted an EN member who speaks JP before an entire JP gen, to court a native fanbase that can serve as a starting point, then again nips aren't as big on contrarian "I HATE POPULAR SHIT!" doctrine as westerners.
I feel like the JPs who decided to stream in EN count. And he got two of those straight from the start.

Eimi yabbed on her member stream today according to /pcg/ and she accidently showed her keypass briefly. Which ended up showing her old username.
1705691370161270-1.png

Also, Latin rrat is dead, she's Fillipino but moved the the US so early she doesn't know the language as well as English.

Last edited:
https://www.deviantart.com/odiiette
age listed as 17- looks like she was last active in 2018? so probably '01 since she has a January birthday

Searching her on Twitter shows that while her interests were kind of cringe (typical of a teenage girl though), she's a super hard worker and has been involved in tons of different projects since she was a teenager. I'm honestly impressed.

I guess this is Tartaglia. Looks pretty basic but at least he's human, Lia.

Tartaglia_Card.jpeg

Also, Latin rrat is dead, she's Fillipino but moved the the US so early she doesn't know the language as well as English.
Filipina Connect.

The folks who said that Shiori should have ended up in Phase instead of Hololive were right, just not for the reason they thought.

Eimi yabbed on her member stream today according to /pcg/ and she accidently showed her keypass briefly. Which ended up showing her old username.
1705691370161270-1.png

1705692204788943.png

>she's not hispanic
>her people were just anally raped by the spics for 400 or so years

:botanshrug:

Top Bottom