"I fought all of those Japanese aunties for the last pack of Strong Zero Lemon"Hakos Baelz

TVA's DEADPOOL 2024 (and Morgue)

Bronze

So just for clout if i end up being correct I will make a guess that I forgot to put into my entry.

Nova Aokami: Graduation due to bts incidents of Vreverie. Reincarnation as Phase Invader.

I expect her to graduate this spring, but might also be early summer, depending on contract renewal date.

Last edited:

Xuhle

niggaphil

Saw this vt post discussed in chink forum, the chinks are betting this info could be real or not.

Since it is so entertaining and not belong to Kurosanji L or Dokibird thread, i might put it here for shit and giggles because it is deadpool

:sinktheyacht::sinktheyacht::sinktheyacht:

XAZbXl5.png

Last edited by a moderator:

fortnitesmasherX

Saw this vt post discussed in chink forum, the chinks are betting this info could be real or not.

Since it is so entertaining and not belong to Kurosanji L or Dokibird thread, i might put it here for shit and giggles because it is deadpool

XAZbXl5.png
Can all of these talents (excluding Luca) reincarnate in Hololive?

Apparently there are a lot of Luca fans here...

Last edited:

Stunned But Dumb

XAZbXl5.png

I really doubt Enna is graduating any time soon

I think they're just telling you "No"

UberSoldat

NotDecatto

DYRBI

XAZbXl5.png
Put it in the general thread as well plz, this is some good rrat-ing if it’s true.

Nenélove

Cured and Medicated
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine

Nijis are not welcome in Hololive sorry, Vshojo is totally open to poaching popular vtubers though.

Xuhle

There's really nothing stopping hololive from taking them. They have pouched before with Luna, but really you should be asking does holo want them. I don't think so plus, with maybe the expectation of elira, they don't really seem like they would enjoy the even more restrictions of being idols and what that includes.

Nenélove

Cured and Medicated
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
There's really nothing stopping hololive from taking them. They have pouched before with Luna, but really you should be asking does holo want them. I don't think so plus, with maybe the expectation of elira, they don't really seem like they would enjoy the even more restrictions of being idols and what that includes.
First of all, stop begging.
They poached Luna 4 years ago... I don't think Holo wants anything to do with this retarded drama and taking a Niji in is sure to bring with it a bunch of speculation and nonsense. Nah, let vshojo keep them.

Xuhle

First of all, stop begging.
They poached Luna 4 years ago... I don't think Holo wants anything to do with this retarded drama and taking a Niji in is sure to bring with it a bunch of speculation and nonsense. Nah, let vshojo keep them.
Might want to reread what I wrote cause like I said would holo even want them. I could care less if they do, but let's also not kid ourselves and think it's only a western thing ether that just being short sighted.

Also I highly doubt holo would take any directly after the drama. We're thinking of well after anyway.

Edit: also you are trying to say 4 years ago was a decade ago. Brother that is relatively recent still, and that is only a talent there is nothing saying they haven't pouched management. Also technically any independent vtuber is being pouched as well.

Last edited:

Security

irc.rizon.net #TheVirtualAsylum

Nenélove

Cured and Medicated
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine

Xuhle

PassiveUnaggressive

Early Adopter

Xuhle

Can we put NijiEN branch as a whole on death row.

x Hades Stamps

Not so fast!
I think this may be the first time I've seen a graduation flat-out cancelled. I've seen reincarnations and I've seen ungraduations, but for me, I think this is a first

DrStupid

Resident Undertaker
Early Adopter
Can we put NijiEN branch as a whole on death row.

Technically there's no need because all predictions made after jan 15th are just for shits and giggles, they don't award points.
I'm still trying to catch up with everything that happened in the past few days.

02/05/23​

Talent: Grimmi

Affiliation: Independent

Graduation date: March 3, 2024​

DETAILS: She states in the tweet below that her new job has her traveling a lot. She is also going to be focusing on voice over work.

Archive by Short
View attachment 62917

You shoul edit the post to reflect she's not actually graduating.

DrStupid

Resident Undertaker
Early Adopter

02/05/23​

Talent: Reiny

Affiliation: Independent

Graduation date: March 6th​

DETAILS:​

Reiny shared a letter on her twitter profile pointing out that her 3rd anniversary stream will also be her graduation, and heavily hinted at reincarnation. Reiny's a british vtuber that's known by many en vtubers (her post got replies from pippa, rie, zentreya, obake pam and yuniiho -who's also graduating-).
This comes shortly after a statement by her "sister" DokuganP, where she shared Reiny would be going into an indefinite hiatus and detailing how some donothon goals would be affected by this (and the latter graduation) announcement.

Indefinite hiatus announcement: tweet- archive - asylum post
Graduation announcement: Tweet- Archive - Asylum post

Last edited:

DrStupid

Resident Undertaker
Early Adopter

02/27/23​

Talents: Lilrya Prisvielle, Rana Ianna and Akiko Sushi

Affiliation: VReverie

Graduation dates: March 16th, 23rd and 24th (respectively)​

DETAILS:​

VReverie has been collapsing in slowmo since September 2023 when their most notorious talents decided to walk out , and on febraury 27th, 3 additional talents announced they were leaving the company. Each made a waiting room for an announcement stream but management only let 2 of the 3 talents do the announcement properly, releasing the graduation letter before Akiko was able to talk to her fans. All three talents have been open with their dislike for management.
Check the ongoing Vreverie Implosion watch dedicated thread for more detail.

Twitter - Archive

Last edited:
Top Bottom