"My Hollywood fantasy is ruined when I see this crippled fuck. Hollywood lied to me"Tenma Maemi

Phase Connect Invaders Gen 2 & [Future] Gen 3 Containment

Lee Crabb

Resident Liacon
Phase Invaders designs just released

Spergatory

Early Adopter

Punished Anime Discusser

Early Adopter

Oh yeah, Vtuber designs that don't look like someone just put the entire cast of a Yoko Taro game into a blender, praise the Lord.

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter

Lumi "Not a Lesbian" Kaneko

Everytime i type either her or Kyo's name i keep double checking to see its not Kanako or some shit because i cant fathom the coincidence of both having the same last name, even if alot of Character names in nip are similar because of puns and shit

Moth Enjoyer V2

Bug girl lover
Oh yeah, Vtuber designs that don't look like someone just put the entire cast of a Yoko Taro game into a blender, praise the Lord.
You say that like one of them doesn't just have rope bondege around her chest
1684718758960.png
:shiinastare:

Punished Anime Discusser

Early Adopter

Saturnus

haha it's unou

Sankisei

HOLOLIVE SAIKYO
Since im going to watch it for MoonJelly i like that she is the last one and all of them debut the same day
Little funny thing Jelly Mama is the same as the one of that JewCorp Gura
1684719155312.png

Scoots

The Pontiff of PonWolf
Early Adopter
I'm pretty sure she was friends with Fauna's pre-Holo PL and I remember Fauna stopped communicating for a while after joining. Not sure if they ever reconnected but I recall Shondo being very upset about it.
They did make up and Lemonleaf called into her birthday
Henya's streaming now. I had to walk away from the screen, but I think just before I got back someone got her with the old alt-F4 trick. Clip incoming.

For some weird reason, I find myself watching and enjoying her more now than I ever did before. Can't put my finger on it, but she just seems, I don't know, happier(?) now. Maybe I'm just happy to have her back, idk.

I agree I think it might be the easy new Collab opportunities it seemed to me she didn't Collab as much as pika
Also I saw someone say that Melody collabs were a new go in VOMS

Holy savage

Last edited:

Kalion

:)

I'm a bit disappointed that Ember is just anime titty woman and not a tiger or monkey.

Will the Tsunderia hiatus curse follow her to Phase?

Lurker McSpic

We need to increase the hag population

yuri really fucked up if this level of banter isn't taboo :Vesper-UNHINGED:
Ok now that it seems they got new tailormade models then what's the point of new gens if they're gonna give the invaders a proper model. Im not really against nepotism hires but auditions seem redundant now when you can get buddy buddy with the company and skip the process. Maybe this new approach is why kirshe isn't joining phase, she seems pretty attached to her goofy model.

Lesbian Solid Snake

Pettan Hag Supremacy

RiverBear

God's Wingiest Winger

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband
Last edited:

CalciumAnimal

Drink Milk
Your given the opportunity to present yourself as literally anything and you choose bigs tits and anime.

yeah it's disappointing when it happens working with a theme is always more interesting especially when "outfit reveals" are such big draws

even something as basic as "human but also animal features" (ears and tail usually) is a lot more to work with

Shylily playing with bio lumenessance body markings that horror toober (layna i think?) having several horror shows for her model and Juniper going full on souls boss that one time.

themanimthehills

Your given the opportunity to present yourself as literally anything and you choose bigs tits and anime.

yeah it's disappointing when it happens
I think you just hate women, buddy.

Titanosaurus

Early Adopter
uhohjellycute.PNG
So she's got the blue water buff, but will this jelly roll drive us so mad?

And yeah the other 2 designs are kinda meh-whatever... I'll still watch them and see though.

God's Strongest Dragoon

Titanosaurus

Early Adopter
It gets worse
Groomy-Loomy :annoyedpippa: She already trying to seduce my Oshi with warhammer stuff after she saw her cute little hands, now she gonna double dip into Jelly roles too!
you know, i still dont know if Phase as a whole just didnt give a shit about joking about graduations as a whole or if Yuri really did screw the pooch hard ala Rushia
But PC hasn't had any graduation at all, only Termination due to repeatedly breaking contract :SelenHAHAhere:

The Rrat

Ratgirl-idol Connoisseur
Early Adopter
Top Bottom