"Why was I in hospital? Well I had just jumped off a building from the 7th floor lol Well, I can laugh about it now, but I really felt I couldn't take it anymore so I jumped"Delutaya

Holofes 5 - Capture the Moment

nooternun

(๑ 'ᆺ' ) Pfp is me IRL
Thanks @TinyKusa for the overall info, I have edited it. This thread is to inform and live post about the concert. The Official website goes over much of what I will post here.

What is it?
Hololive SUPER EXPO is a yearly Hololive convention held in Japan, while Hololive 5th Fes. Capture the Moment is a two-part concert taking place on both days of the event. There is also an extra concert this year, hololive x honeyworks, featuring songs by honeyworks and performed by Hololive members.

When is it?
The 2024 expo, 5th Fes, and honeyworks all take place on March 16th and 17th 2024. The expo has different special events for both days, the 5th Fes concert takes place on both days with different Hololive members appearing on stage both days.

:polkasticks::polkasticks::polkasticks:
HOLOLIVE 5TH FES AND THE HOLOLIVE SUPER EXPO

:nenedance:
yavp5s.png
(thats a lot of girls!)

The PV for 5th Fes and the website for it

(video has English CC)​

This year's expo will be the first ever "Themed" event, Hololive Island! A faraway, mysterious island consisting of
five special areas, stages, exhibits, and other entertainments to offer to tourists of the island for two days:
https://hololivesuperexpo2024.hololivepro.com/en/expo/islandstory

This part of the Event is sponsored by Bandai, a new sponsor. The sponsor of the previous years, Bushiroad, is still on board but only sponsoring the 5th Fes, aka the concert itself.
Sponsors
5thsponsers.png

To compare, those were last year's sponsors:
655mh9.png

They changed the sponsership levels. Bandi moved way up and Good Smile moved up as well. Xing is back as well as Ueni Trading. Overall, without knowing how much money everyone is spending it feel like there is more support this year.
This year's Fes, Capture the Moment, will have a total of four (!) concerts! One of them being a special stage for Honeyworks songs; similar to what 4th Fes already offered with a special Deco*27 stage:
https://hololivesuperexpo2024.hololivepro.com/en/fes

Veune: Makuhari Messe (same as previous years)
Even though HoloFes and HoloExpo are again at the same venue, 2024 DOUBLES the size of their Event compared to last year
To realise how much bigger, I recommend looking at this handy map:
jr14ti.png

This time, Hololive is booking the entirety of the main Building of Makuhari messe, This HoloFes is the biggest yet!
By relocating the Concert from the Event Hall (capacity 9K people) into the regular event halls, they gain massive amounts of space.
According to the site, the event hall last year was 3000 square meters, the new halls 1-3 should be about 20.000 square meters. Ive seen differing speculations in what kind of capacity that could result, but it seems to be anywhere between 16k and 22k. That would basically triple the size of the concert.

In an attempt to give everyone good views, the concerts will be shown on 3 different stages simultaneously.
4vcjw6.png

9541f1.png

This is just to give an idea what one of these Halls looks like, and they are going to use 3 of them.

It's already possible to buy tickets for streaming:
https://spwn.jp/events/24031602-enghololive5thfes
Once again, there is also the possibility to buy streaming tickets via Stream+, but I don't know why anyone would do that, because Stream+ is region locked and also costs more than SPWN.
Make a SPWN account, it is easy, and buy them BEFORE the concert. There have been issues with payment processing day of so don't get caught out.

One Concert: 6500¥ or $44
Two Days (all concerts): 25000¥ or $170

Yes, its gotten more expensive, but only of you want to buy the Two-Day ticket. The price for 1 singular concert hasn't increased.
This is what last years Two-day ticket was:
1d8u4w.png

I suppose because of new members and a constantly growing line-up, they added a 4th Concert which, ofc, makes things more expensive. I still think that just buying 1 Concert is very much worth it, each concert has likely a runtime of 3 hours and considering that runtime, its still good bang for your buck.

This is just speculation, but assuming each concert runs for about 3 hours, if you pay for the full ticket you get about 12 hours of concert for $170, which, while expensive, still seems fair.

For all of you planning in-person attendance, it looks like there's some hope, and it looks like Cover listened to the fan feedback. They now have a page for venue tickets and there's both a domestic and foreign lottery. They also only share one set of dates, so it might be entries pulling from the same pool this time.
https://hololivesuperexpo2024.hololivepro.com/en/tickets

Concert Lineup
Wiki

Day 1​

hololive Stage 1​

hololive Stage 2​

Day 2​

HoneyWorks Stage​

hololive Stage 3​

0th gen.: Roboco, Sakura Miko, Hoshimachi Suisei, AZKi
1st gen.: Shirakami Fubuki
2nd gen.: Minato Aqua, Murasaki Shion, Nakiri Ayame
Gamers: Nekomata Okayu
4th gen.: Tokoyami Towa
5th gen.: Yukihana Lamy
6th gen.: La+ Darknesss
ID 1st gen.: Moona Hoshinova
ID 2nd gen.: Kureiji Ollie, Anya Melfissa
EN -Myth-: Watson Amelia
EN -Promise-: Ceres Fauna, Nanashi Mumei

Some sidenotes:
Haachama doesn't seem to be participating, probably on Doctor's orders. (Chaama came back too late, Mel will also not be there)

There will be watch-alongs for the concerts so I'll link them later. I can assume Advent, Regloss and some of the boys will watch.​

Hololive SUPER EXPO! Island Story!
bykl0p.png

Each Branch will likely get new outfits in a still-to-be-revealed Key-visual.
Representative for each Branch are this time Rio (StarsJP), Moona (ID), Sora (JP), Ririka (DEV_IS), Ina (EN), Shinri (StarsEN).

The Fan Booth - Cover asked for fan submissions for a booth theme
Stream timestamped

What it is - choose a talents streaming background and take photos with it. Details pending

Holostars Meets and Greets will be held:

Holomeetgreet.jpg
Expo food reveal stream - tweet

Full menu
Same desu~ took a perverts camera?
sharkcamera.png

Drinks are $6.65
Meals are $9.97
Feels cheap considering most event centers really hike up prices AND everything sold out so quickly last year. PLUS everything comes with a trinket that you get to keep.
bestmeal.png

The boys meal looks the best imo. Also, Gamma is clearly wearing a "Hololive" shirt and normally Stars will wear "Holostars" merch. Curious
So many activies!
EXPO menu
This year there is an Island theme
Merch sales can be done thru Holocart a mobile ordering service

Wiki

Get Hyped! IKZ!

GEqOveVbQAE00w1

GEqOveuaEAAtQoy

GEqOvfGbIAAzDYH

Don't mind Mel, you might see some songs/segments awkward just like Rushia

Last edited by a moderator:

Nigel Nigerman

is the virtual reincarnation of George Floyd.

agility_

We have some serious streams to discuss 🔨
Early Adopter
Is the gura AI singing on the first or the second day? They should advertise this technological feat more.

Slutpuppies

unity love, resident luxiem fangull
I'm not a Hololive diehard, but I really enjoy all the performances and the fans during Holofes, it's a good time.

Seth

Fubuki's Best Friendo
Hell yeah!! I love Canada !!!! Just paid 233$ :BijouBijou:

Eh still extra cheap for the quality of a holofes.

:polkasticks::polkasticks::polkasticks:

The Rratarded Alt

Rat-girl Idol Connoisseur
They need to stop adding stages every year

Nenélove

Cured and Medicated
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine

The Rratarded Alt

Rat-girl Idol Connoisseur

Thomas Talus

Εκ λόγου άλλος εκβαίνει λόγος
Early Adopter

Negzana

Shame there's no Advent and Regloss. Would be fun

I'm looking forward to Kaela, Watame, Aki, Lui, Suisei, Risu, and Korone.

Seth

Fubuki's Best Friendo
Shame there's no Advent and Regloss. Would be fun

I'm looking forward to Kaela, Watame, Aki, Lui, Suisei, Risu, and Korone.
Im glad they're not in it actually, they would have debuted and been already rushed in 3D + months of preps ? They wouldnt have any time to stream and to cultivate their audience. It would have litterally killed the hype about them.

Negzana

Im glad they're not in it actually, they would have debuted and been already rushed in 3D + months of preps ? They wouldnt have any time to stream and to cultivate their audience. It would have litterally killed the hype about them.
I always forget how much time is wasted on talents for idol stuff. I hope Kaela can maintain her hours. Watame is somehow able to stream over a thousand hours a year despite being heavy into idol stuff.

nooternun

(๑ 'ᆺ' ) Pfp is me IRL

Poyoyo & Jill

KAWAYO

COVER YOU BASTARDS DONT LET OJOU SHARE A DUET WITH A TERMINATED TALENT AGAIN​

That would be like the second time that it happens

Negzana

She's gonna do one with Shion 2025 and Choco 2026

The Rrat

Ratgirl-idol Connoisseur
Early Adopter
She's gonna do one with Shion 2025 and Choco 2026
I think it is funny how gen 2 has so many members that people constantly rrated about graduating, yet they are the only pre-6, numbered gen with their full lineup still intact.

Jolted Cookies

Clara's PLAYBILL mule
Early Adopter

Hopefully not, they've had 2 months to rearrange songs and appearances. It was less then a month last time :menhera:

Got my tickets for the whole lot; need to catch up on a ton of Holo songs.

La+ de Central Norte

General of the second army commanded by Gozaru
I hope Lap gets to do a cool dance :D

But we already are starting hard
How do you dance like a cool person while singing Kawaikute gomen ?

Shuba Saber

MPP
Early Adopter
Me complaining about the extra concert and increased price but buying the complete package anyways.
0248wkq8.jpg

It'll be tough to surpass the pure kino that is Bright Parade but I'm excited.

Negzana

Kinda hope A-Chan is a surprise singer for Holofes. Sad Advent and Regloss can't join in and her coming on would make up for it.

Top Bottom