Nenélove

Cured and Medicated
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
>she's not hispanic
>her people were just anally raped by the spics for 400 or so years

:botanshrug:
Flips are not hispanic, the council of spics does not accept their membership. Flips are like hispanics but chinkified and with severe autism, also a lot more of them know english so they're more free to infest online spaces and be a nuisance.

God's Fattest Moojisan

Don't watch Vtubers, do hard drugs. Better for you
Also, Latin rrat is dead, she's Fillipino but moved the the US so early she doesn't know the language as well as English.
I mean with how poorly she handled the regular spicy samyang noodles is anyone surprised?

The Proctor

Manager Arc Unlocked?
Staff member
I'll make a dedicated thread for JP posting, since it seems like Fish is trying to make it a fairly big thing.

Militante

If Sakana hates sea monkeys why does he keep hiring them?
Besides the talent and dedication, their living costs are also abysmally low compared to the west. A streamer with more than a hundred memberships (assuming 5 USD each) makes more money than entry-mid level professional salaries.

3view SEA streamers make more money than doctors and engineers in their own country, and Phase is at the point where the talents can hit that 3view threshold relatively easily. This in turn will attract cheap SEA talent as it can elevate them past a professional-level salary for comparatively little upfront educational cost. Well, that and something about mental health statistics of the area guaranteeing that any random streamer you pick up is also a sad girl.

seenister

Eimi yabbed on her member stream today according to /pcg/ and she accidently showed her keypass briefly. Which ended up showing her old username.
1705691370161270-1.png

1705692204788943.png

Also, Latin rrat is dead, she's Fillipino but moved the the US so early she doesn't know the language as well as English.
DUMBASS HAMPTER NOT USING KEEPASSXC NOW LOOK AT WHAT HAPPENED REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Negzana

I've listened to Muyu's sick stream for the past few hours unnoticingly and I feel like I'm descending into madness. Same vibes as Fuwamoco. Seems like a fun girl. Don't know what the hell she's saying.

MythicalSloth

Well-adjusted Individual
Eimi yabbed on her member stream today according to /pcg/ and she accidently showed her keypass briefly. Which ended up showing her old username.
1705691370161270-1.png

1705692204788943.png

Man the algorithm is spooky. That very twitter account has been popping up in my recommendations for me to follow for the last 2 months.

Nigel Nigerman

is the virtual reincarnation of George Floyd.
Anyone have the high quality image of the latest Phase Connect Valentine's merch, the one with the group of maids, bunny suits and sleepwear? I forgot to save it. If anybody has it or just share the page where it is I would be much grateful.

Salado

Anyone have the high quality image of the latest Phase Connect Valentine's merch, the one with the group of maids, bunny suits and sleepwear? I forgot to save it. If anybody has it or just share the page where it is I would be much grateful.
My folders are an absolute mess, but I found the bunny suits one.

God's Strongest Dragoon

Only thing I could find. The direct links to the associated webpages on their shop is 404'd.
maid_Print_800x.png

bunnygirl_plate_1_800x.png

bed_plate_1_800x.png

Bronze

I have the sleepover, but it's from shop.
bed-print-800x.webp

Nigel Nigerman

is the virtual reincarnation of George Floyd.
Top Bottom