"You little shit"Takanashi Kiara

Nijisanji L Collection

x Hades Stamps

tgmslc

The title of the stream is pretty tonedeaf, too, if he is going for the "we're gonna ignore that thing ever happened" thing.
Holy shit, you weren't kidding.
Screenshot_20240418-221645.pngScreenshot_20240418-221658.png
I really, really want to move on from this shit but everything Kurosanji EN does makes me wanna choke a bitch.

Ballpark_Look

Is Vanta still riding of the goodwill he had as an indie and FF14 streamer? I know he was by far the most popular vtuber that regularly streamed it. Most of the others that did play 14 moved on and that scene is populated by a couple mid 3 views and lots of high two views low three views.

UberSoldat

Is Vanta still riding of the goodwill he had as an indie and FF14 streamer? I know he was by far the most popular vtuber that regularly streamed it. Most of the others that did play 14 moved on and that scene is populated by a couple mid 3 views and lots of high two views low three views.
He's been drama-free as far as I know

Xuhle

Might not be an L but apperantly Salome is doing a Yugioh thing

Ballpark_Look

Xuhle

The token vtuber *nod*
Think this is the first time they have had a vtuber, most of the times its been ether cosplayers, or VA for the shows.

Gintoki

White Yaksha
Early Adopter
Hot off the presses from /vt/ RE: Millie's 3D tomorrow.
1713493727225189.png
millie!.png
Please superchat.

Ballpark_Look

Think this is the first time they have had a vtuber, most of the times its been ether cosplayers, or VA for the shows.

They did this with Master Duel last year so they aren't beyond using vtubers to shill products.

Hff201

Pippa Fan, Failed Normalfriend
Early Adopter
1713493727225189.png
On one hand I can't be too mad at the idea itself, if she's got a gimmick set up that uses donations then it's really not much different to the Minecraft crowd control streams that were popular a while back.

On the other, this post is a terrible look, it's hard to read that and not immediately think she's begging. Things like this are why Niji's approach to management of ignoring the talents and leaving them to their own devices (outside of specific autistic fixations where they'll aggressively chase them until they're in a hospital bed) doesn't work. A manager who actually had a close working relationship with their talent would've probably intervened with this, not to scold them, but to give a second opinion on how it comes across.

Punished Lurker

1713493727225189.png
On one hand I can't be too mad at the idea itself, if she's got a gimmick set up that uses donations then it's really not much different to the Minecraft crowd control streams that were popular a while back.

On the other, this post is a terrible look, it's hard to read that and not immediately think she's begging. Things like this are why Niji's approach to management of ignoring the talents and leaving them to their own devices (outside of specific autistic fixations where they'll aggressively chase them until they're in a hospital bed) doesn't work. A manager who actually had a close working relationship with their talent would've probably intervened with this, not to scold them, but to give a second opinion on how it comes across.
Aaaaand she literally killed the nothingburguer on the same stream that she started before the post was even leaked. Turns out there's a part of her showcase where she says "thank you for the superchats" or something like that and said to either use memberships or not superchat so it's funnier. It's around 3:03:00
Why do you have the talent to put your foot in your mouth Millie? :painpeko:

Last edited:

niggaphil

Bronze

This sounds like begging because when it comes to interactive gimmicks like that, mentioning it is more than enough to get superchats. If it includes member milestones as well, she should have no problem with the skit.

Nigel Nigerman

The Niggest Negro in Nigeria
I liked Scuddle when he was sharing information about what was happening at Nijisanji, since we don't talk about it much in spite of it being the second-largest corpo. Was he a bit slanted in their favour? Sure, but I wouldn't expect otherwise. Even when he was sharing some rrats about what was happening behind the scenes there, there was at least enough information about what was happening to be interesting. If only he dropped all that extra faggotry he kept wanting to bring with it.
He wouldn't be a true Nijifan if he wasn't a total fag about it.

This sounds like begging because when it comes to interactive gimmicks like that, mentioning it is more than enough to get superchats. If it includes member milestones as well, she should have no problem with the skit.
The fat flip fuck from canuck country begging for superchats so she won't look like an idiot on her 3D debut...

Yup, that is a genuine Niji L.
:millieLoser:

tgmslc

Even with the weapons-grade copium of it being a bit with her viewers, this begging looks absolutely insane in the context of everything happening in Niji this year. It's not even that much of a leap in logic to go from that post to "Nijisanji is still desperately trying to improve their numbers for this quarter."

And then you're right on the doorstep of "If they're that desperate, things must be even worse than we thought."
:sinktheyacht:

Seoleim

Millie making this post just makes me feel dirty somehow for even reading it. Begging for superchats now? That's what things have degenerated into? Oh yeah guys I have this totally funny joke, you'll love it. Just give me like $5000 it'll be so hysterical. Ugh.

Last edited:

RestlessRain

Early Adopter
Millie: "I have a segment in my 3D live, it will totally be funny if you donate to me during that segment."

I bet it will be funnier if I don't.

Latte'Ninba

God is dead. You aren't. Keep running.
Early Adopter
I mean if she really wanted money that badly, she shoulda just had a Hat 3D debut stream. People LOVE throwing money at that thing. Maybe she could even guest star herself in a segment/skit where people throw money at it and not her. Actually if this is what she does I'm not sure how I should feel about that lol. It would actually be kinda funny in that instance I guess. Even then that was what made that joke funny in the first place: You didn't have to tell them to play along. They just threw money at a fuckin png hat to annoy you.

Not sure how much I buy the "It's for a bit" thing otherwise because it's a goofy post in general. You must not have faith people were going to donate in the first place. If you "totally didn't care if you do or don't" then I dunno why you would say anything at all. You might as well have typed "*nudge nudge wink wink* Eh guys? Money or don't I guess LOL"
Not quite shameless ethot begging I suppose but still feels like pressuring and a bit off to me is all. :botanshrug:

TinyKusa

Early Adopter
It's ok, sometimes I think Aster isn't a real niji talent and we all just kind of collectively dreamt him up
wasnt aster the guy where Jamba made up that he was selling foot pics in his members and for the longest time, nobody bothers to check?

:SelenHAHAhere::SelenHAHAhere:

46gumi

Forever Siro's Punching Bag
1713493727225189.png

Does she not trust her own simps to throw money at her especially when it's a 3D debut of all things.

:confusedshuba:

Top Bottom