"So what if I'm pettan... what if I'm pettan? I'm cute as pettan! Makes me look young, I'm pettan and I'm proud! I'm going to stop being delusional, HAH jokes on you...!"Kureiji Ollie

Nijisanji declares Total Retard War on Dokibird

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Chink

Just a random thought. Not sure anyone have mentioned it.

So Selen, Pomu and Rosemi got their chibi model approximately 2 years ago. Later I think Petra got hers in Obsydia 2yrs anniversary. Finana and Luka also got theirs some time later. The chibi model is really cute ( I would say better than the original Smol Ame models ), with Selen leads the effort I believe. ( It's worth noting that recently Kyo, Enna and Scarle also got their chibi 3D models right before Kyo's graduation, their models are, to say, mediocre at best. )
This leads to the fact that Elira is the only member in the first two gens that doesn't have a chibi 3D model. Does she ever address this? I'm curious because I think some fans might have actually asked her about it in superchat or something.
Here comes the RRAT: If indeed Elira was the bully, did the root of resentment start by then? ( I remember Selen mentioned that if the other talents also want their chibi models, she's willing to help but they need to pay out of their pockets or something.)

God's Strongest Mozumite

Gaod help me.
Early Adopter
ENTERING FLAVOR COUNTRY
Forum favorite pippa-hating fleshtuber Camelot gets swatted while doing a stream about Selen. He seems like the kind of streamer who gets swatted on a normal day though, so it may not actually be related.

Normally I'm against swatting, but for Cameltoe I might make an exception :pippaseethe;

Scoots

The Pontiff of PonWolf
Early Adopter
i hope Doki and Sayu are on the same team for the twitch rival in Palworld.
I wish but Sayu said she's on Team Silvervale and based on Doki's recruitment tweet she's the captain of her own team
But both are in the same event so that's neat I hope for some interesting interactions

Random_Cultist2:ElectricBoog

Semi-nominal Lurker

Just pretending

The Great Bald Rrat
Early Adopter
Pipkun has officially became our new Nolan - he can't stop himself from responding in a passive-aggresive way to every single post that mentions him and shits up the entire thread as a result. :crushface:

Also why the fuck were dickgirls even brought up in the first place, did the gurrat include something about Elira raping Selen?

GOD'S STRONGEST BUILDERBEAR

"Shut up, Dazzle. I will clip your balls" -SB
Early Adopter
Pipkun has officially became our new Nolan - he can't stop himself from responding in a passive-aggresive way to every single post that mentions him and shits up the entire thread as a result.
You dont get it hes trolling :)

Stunned But Dumb

Here comes the RRAT: If indeed Elira was the bully, did the root of resentment start by then? ( I remember Selen mentioned that if the other talents also want their chibi models, she's willing to help but they need to pay out of their pockets or something.)
That part in parenthesis. I can't find the stream or a clip, but Selen mentioned she had an argument with someone because she was willing to pay for their chibi model, I can't find anything on it though. Does anyone else remember her saying this?

frz

I think the context for artists and bullying that Nijisanji wants to address is this

TL;DR: This fan artist and her friends were selling self-made Niji merch, people were laughing and stopping each other from buying, artist cried. People generally miss maena context and livers demonstrate complete inability to ignore bait, so it comes off as empty, forced PR (which it is, just not to the full extent).

Reddit's very generous take on this - artist doesn't want their name to be included given the shitshow. I can see that, just hope they got paid

Honestly the artist thing seems fake, she doesnt accuse anyone of actually bullying her because then she could be outed for lying
Also the other artist thing nah just some intern-kun fucking up, we will see later when the music is live
Also, with 15 thousand people in Niji JP it's heartwarming to see people collab because they like each other.

No they don't understand how the game works. It's funny. Yes, that is a dog vtuber.

The dog has 3D doesnt he.

YugiBro

Casting Yamanba Magic
I keep coming back to this thread looking for kino and I find nothing but speculation and discussion when nothing new has come out.

Is this what it's like being a drug addict looking for xannies in the carpet?

frz

I keep coming back to this thread looking for kino and I find nothing but speculation and discussion when nothing new has come out.

Is this what it's like being a drug addict looking for xannies in the carpet?
This thread has been shit for like 120 pages?
I came here to dump the trash I wont put anywhere else
The other (nijisanji L thread) has somewhat better things.

Empty_Inbox

🏆 Thread Recap links are in my Profile Posts
Early Adopter
Deranged Archivist
Honestly the artist thing seems fake, she doesnt accuse anyone of actually bullying her because then she could be outed for lying
Also the other artist thing nah just some intern-kun fucking up, we will see later when the music is live
Absolutely possible.

The dog has 3D doesnt he.
I think not? Kuroi Shiba channel doesn't have anything labeled 3D as far as I can see. Also look at this video from 2 years ago - seems the same (minus the outfit), different angles of the face (snout?), some range of motion, but not really free.

The Proctor

Manager Arc Unlocked?
Staff member
I'm locking this thread for now because it has descended into more or less meaningless rrat baiting, pointless looping on topics that have nothing new to discuss, and Pipkun being drunk/high on the internet. I will unlock it if more relevant information worthy of actual discussion arises.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom