"Why was I in hospital? Well I had just jumped off a building from the 7th floor lol Well, I can laugh about it now, but I really felt I couldn't take it anymore so I jumped"Delutaya

Nijisanji declares Total Retard War on Dokibird

Status
Not open for further replies.

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter
> fallacy of mistaking causation for correlation
bitches unveiled the fancy dictionary to cover up logic fallacies

> "I will be publishing a future statement regarding it, which I have evidence and receipts as well as it being backed up by my lawyer "
> -Her future statement did not have evidence or receipts.
But still total dum-dum, no legal literacy in sight.

Don't worry, couple iterations more and it'll be titled "DOKI IS LITERALLY PEDOHITLER"
some choice quotes
"Zaion feeling pressured to make a statement does not mean she was forced"

"Given the circumstances, a reasonable assumption to make is that Nijisanji management allowed her access to her accounts after her incident which is when she made the decision to update her audience. A far less likely assumption is that a manager took control of her account to update Selen Tatsuki's audience on her accident without her permission."

"A Key Question: What was she being silenced about? It couldn't have been her attempt since she was able to update her fans on her account which would be what Nijisanji would want to prevent to avoid controversy. What exactly was being silenced in the situation? Reasonable assumptions are that this was a self-imposed silence to avoid further arguments with managers, she viewed her temporary suspension as an attempt to silence her or DokiBird lied considering the evidence to the contrary of Selen being silenced"

"It is unknown if the termination notice had an effect on how much information DokiBird would release to the public. Simply put, publicly denying allegations made in private is not an admission of guilt"

""Elira Pendora purposely posted the video during DokiBird's Neopets stream" Allegation: This is an allegation that uses the logical fallacy of mistaking causation for correlation"

"-Is Elira Pendora justified in fearing for her safety? Yes. Considering it was stated in the termination notice that Selen threatened to make her claims public and Nijisanji was not aware of the amount of information made in the claims that could go public,"

"-People hone in on the first statement and there is a perfectly reasonable explanation to Vox saying he " thoroughly reviewed the documents." He was either referring to only the documents that were given to him by Anycolor or he was unaware of any private documents that DokiBird had requested be made private and assumed there were no other documents. People who focus on his last sentence questioned why he gave his opinion and didn't assert it as fact. It's simple. The definition of what constitutes as harassment vary person to person so what Vox sees as reasonable questioning, Selen would see as harassment."

Thomas Talus

Εκ λόγου άλλος εκβαίνει λόγος
Early Adopter
The fallacy is confusing correlation for causation; if there is causation, then correlation would naturally follow, but the reverse is not true.

MerelyTourist

jkterjter jkterjtier
LM's Ladyboy
The fallacy is confusing correlation for causation; if there is causation, then correlation would naturally follow, but the reverse is not true.
It's how human brain works though. It cannot distinguish between cause and consequence naturally. Physiologically correlation and causation are same thing. Same for fact vs fiction. You have to actively tag this information at higher cognitive level, and retag each time you revisiting it.
Ironic, right?

famous artist pipkun

Mindflayer and Master Baiter

DelusionTree

Lean on me
Early Adopter

Weirdo Level 3

Sisters are trying to pin this on Selen again https://rentry.org/dokivsnijitruth
I'll grant them this, whoever wrote this is a better writer than whoever made the other document. They managed to write decently, even if there are still the same flaws (expecting reader responses like a smartass, cherrypicking truths, and veiled neutrality). They mainly cherrypick by seperating statements into sentences and addressing each sentence one by one without regard for the full context of the said statement if combined. They are literally doing Phoenix Wright type of statement analysis without the evidence gathering. Best example of this is Dokibird's Neopets stream segment where each sentence is bulleted and addressed using past statements while pushing a clear narrative that the stuff Dokibird says are wrong. I will say that the faked neutrality is worse in this document though, because while Nijidoki's walkbacks can be seen as a fanfic writer's method of building suspense, this new one just straight up repeats "I am not furthering anyone's stances" while only targeting Doki statements and trying to give the "benefit of the doubt" to Niji responses. Also, this slop focuses a lot on differing perspectives and always act as if Selen is the only one with a different perspective on events, when there have been lots of past situations where other Livers underwent similar frustrations from management and going to the same conclusion. Selen is not the only one with failed projects after all. In any case, if you're gonna read this thing with an open mind, have another tab ready to doublecheck facts because the shit they use as counterarguments always have flaws.

TL; DR way fucking better than Nijidoki doc, still has same flaws but better written, is very focused on cherrypicking like you wouldn't believe. Trash but I give props to a better attempt. Read it but remember that each counterargument leaves specific facts out of it.

Belle Delphine's Armpit

🎨🐿️🔮🧟‍♀🦚🍂📜🔨☔
me: check the thread after a day
thread: 20 pages of retarded shit and no new niji drama
many such cases

Sankisei

HOLOLIVE SAIKYO

MerelyTourist

jkterjter jkterjtier
LM's Ladyboy
Basically, when nijifaggottressess boil in their nyfco echochamber, rrats borne of sunk cost fallacy become the only truth, on physiological level, which feeds back into sunk cost fallacy. It's reinforcement feedback loop.

Weirdo Level 3

Isn't this the previous Nijisister doc just retitled and slightly rewritten?
Pretty much but underwent a real rehaul. Dunno if they were reading this forum and read my response that they should have made it longer and padded out moments between each negative rebuttal towards Selen's stance but that's what they went with. Still has the same flaws though.

Security

irc.rizon.net #TheVirtualAsylum

Xuhle

famous artist pipkun

Mindflayer and Master Baiter
me: check the thread after a day
thread: 20 pages of retarded shit and no new niji drama
many such cases
check niji ls thread. this thread is a pro-bpd vs pro-heteronormative slapfight.

MerelyTourist

jkterjter jkterjtier
LM's Ladyboy
what? i thought this is whack-a-pipkun thread

chihirogumi

Hmm... clapping back seems to become popular at nijiEN... that is an... interesting technique to say the least...

Actually.. no wonder the fanbase is so full of fags when their streamers share the same braincells. Uki believes white straight men are irresponsible and selfish.. just like the guys reply? Dayum buoyyyy.... he cooked amarite? :Vesper-UNHINGED:

View attachment 64267
Tweet / Archive
Because when the company I work for is undergoing a major PR crisis, the best thing for me to do is respond to a troll and start a culture war in the middle of all this. Uki, you fucking racist idiot.

reinigen

Dang it
Ward Security
check niji ls thread. this thread is a pro-bpd vs pro-heteronormative slapfight.
Reminder to everyone that personality disorders are a spectrum. There are such thing as minor cases of them.

Any Name You Wish

To add on to this - please correct me if I'm wrong - but didn't Doki say in one of her streams that Niji was badgering her emergency contact so much they basically stopped answering any of the phone calls?
12 hours late, but yes, I do recall her stating the same.

fortnitesmasherX

GOD'S STRONGEST BUILDERBEAR

"Shut up, Dazzle. I will clip your balls" -SB
Early Adopter
I mean I heard some vtuber argue that spectrum doesn't actually exist and every spectrum is just bonquet of separate disorders, classified as such to farm prescriptions. Cant really recall who said that but someone did.

Even if shes wrong i still find that kinda funny that your entire mental health system is designed to milk mentally ill people for money.

MerelyTourist

jkterjter jkterjtier
LM's Ladyboy
I mean I heard some vtuber argue that spectrum doesn't actually exist and every spectrum is just bonquet of separate disorders, classified as such to farm prescriptions. Cant really recall who said that but someone did.
It's oppsoite, with more technology and research many previous distinct definitions shift and join to spectrum ones. When differnce between previously though distinct mental isuues turns out to be like 1% difference in hormone concentration, treatment will be same. Human body at large and brain in particular is fucked up RNG mess. Even objective physiological gender is a fucking spectrum, it's just middle values are extremely rare.
Even if shes wrong i still find that kinda funny that your entire mental health system is designed to milk mentally ill people for money.
All hail MRI and pharma (mostly MRI), this slowly turns into actual effective treatments now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom