"I like to think that Mococo just has a voice in her head, and she just has a double personality -'right Fuwawa? that's right!!'- "Shiori Novella

Nijisanji L Collection

Millie's grateful for the attention

I legit thought it was bait till this confirmed it with a neon sign and a fucking signal flare

SEA does not send their best

I legit thought it was bait till this confirmed it with a neon sign and a fucking signal flare

This is Millie were talking about. She was never the brightest tool in the shed.

Maimoto.
maimoto.png

I am under the impression that Millie still has a hardcore fanbase from her lyrica days so i doubt it will do as bad as Rosemi's 3d ngl

I am under the impression that Millie still has a hardcore fanbase from her lyrica days so i doubt it will do as bad as Rosemi's 3d ngl
Yeah but her hardcore fanbase its full of flips like the retard we had here in the Asylum

When the Philippines sends its people, they’re not sending their best. They’re sending people that have lots of problems, and they’re bringing those problems with us. They’re bringing crime. They’re bringing autism. They’re stupid. And some, I assume, are good people.

So out of curiosity due to the Millie members post, I decided to check out her steamlabs and superchats. It only shows up to 1 week or 1 month top tippers.
Keep in mind, she's only had 3 streams this month, one of which was an outfit reveal.

So across those 3 streams, what was her steamlabs?
milliemonthly.png

That's right, her 8th highest donor was $1.

What about her superchats?
terraraimillie.png

So that's 64 superchats for her Terraria stream for about $331.87.
16 of those 64 superchats were from Pinkerton, totaling $154.98 (46.7%).
zatsumillie.png

128 superchats for her Zatsu stream for about $893.64.
22 of those 128 superchats were from Pinkerton, totaling $350.98 (39.3%)
outfitmillie.png

116 superchats for her outfit reveal for about $922.62.
26 of those 116 superchats were from Pinkerton, totaling $353.47 (38.3%).

So yeah, Millie very likely could have a worse performing 3D debut than Rosemi. Rosemi's superchat total was ¥276,760 or $1,789.70.
Hopefully Pinkerton isn't tapped out for the month. :dokiSmug:

I was trying to verify that Streamlabs pic but I don't know butts about looking up Streamlabs stuff. If that's real, that is real sad.

Dont know what stream it was that got taken down, it doesnt look like the AR live one he did was taken down. So dont know what stream or video it was that DMCAed.

it was images on twitter

That's right, her 8th highest donor was $1.
Ouch! That’s terrible for Nijisanji!
So yeah, Millie very likely could have a worse performing 3D debut than Rosemi. Rosemi's superchat total was ¥276,760 or $1,789.70.
Hopefully Pinkerton isn't tapped out for the month. :dokiSmug:
Yup, that’s a very real possibility. I can see why she was begging for SC’s. Doesn’t make her look any better, but I can understand
But she said she can stop streaming for months and would be fine financially. No way she lied through her teeth saying that. She was definitely not high on copium and didn't see before us that most of her income comes from a single guy.
Totally not high on copium, nope (she is)
Millie's grateful for the attention
:gurawho:
This is Millie were talking about. She was never the brightest tool in the shed.
You mean the sharpest bulb on the tree?
Dont know what stream it was that got taken down, it doesnt look like the AR live one he did was taken down. So dont know what stream or video it was that DMCAed.
They really stupid enough to DMCA a lawyer for something that’s fair use.

When the Philippines sends its people, they’re not sending their best. They’re sending people that have lots of problems, and they’re bringing those problems with us. They’re bringing crime. They’re bringing autism. They’re stupid. And @Awoogers is all of them.
Fixed.

Stolen from /vt/ but it looks like Millie set a new record for lowest-performing 3D debut in Niji history.

1713585543122306.png
Its actually so over. Dead branch walking.

Stolen from /vt/ but it looks like Millie set a new record for lowest-performing 3D debut in Niji history.

View attachment 68330
Its actually so over. Dead branch walking.
We talked about this image on the other thread, it's false:
No. Hololyzer has the right superchat data.
View attachment 68327
Fat Flip Fuck earned 370k yen for her 3D.
Rosemi had ¥276,760 ($1,789.88)
Millie had ¥370,791 ($2,398.00)

Edit: I will never learn lol nvm

Still the worst superchat total.
Rosemi had ¥276,760 ($1,789.88)
Millie had ¥370,791 ($2,398.00)
Considering the background to these streams - 3D debuts, neither have streamed much over the last few months, major talents in the second-most popular EN branch, these are fucking terrible numbers. Nijisanji EN have had four months to come up with a plan to try and reverse public sentiment towards them and all they've come up with is to do nothing. If I were a Nijisanji talent, I'd be seeing about ending my contract early, especially with all the support Pomu received after going back to her indie roots.

If I were a Nijisanji talent, I'd be seeing about ending my contract early, especially with all the support Pomu received after going back to her indie roots.
The problem is the remaining talents aren't Pomu, so they won't get as much attention when they leave and it'll be harder to move people over to their new identities. The lower-performing Nijis are stuck between a rock and a hard place here, their choices are to either stay in Niji and put up with all the bullshit in exchange for pulling in one to two Finanas per stream, or leave and most likely end up back at square one as a 2view.

The problem is the remaining talents aren't Pomu, so they won't get as much attention when they leave and it'll be harder to move people over to their new identities. The lower-performing Nijis are stuck between a rock and a hard place here, their choices are to either stay in Niji and put up with all the bullshit in exchange for pulling in one to two Finanas per stream, or leave and most likely end up back at square one as a 2view.
It depends on how well-liked the talent is and how closely they are associated with the faults of Nijisanji. I think talents like, say, Rosemi and Scarle have generally positive attitudes from the public towards them, they're not seen as part of management or blamed for Nijisanji's issues. I think they'd get a good boost towards their indie life should they leave Niji - a mix of their current viewerbase following them, lapsed fans giving them another try, as well as a bunch of people coming to to see if there's any drama going to be shared, or see what the fuss is about or why the talent was so popular. Maybe a small portion of that viewerbase will stick around long-term because they actually like what the talent has to offer.

Talents like, Millie, Elira, Vox, and Ike are stuck on the yacht though. I hope they're happy with the state of the company they're partly responsible for.

They are 3-view now. Minus 50% CCV, plus 100% revenue = 50% net gain, i'd say greatest deal ever.
add: The catch is: they'd better leave without signing gag order, so they could make some public statements instead of kuro-style (*derogatory) vagueposts.
Or at least not sign any non-disparagement for less than 100k$.

Last edited:
Why is the Niji anti subreddit now talking about Kenji? Did they just run out of drama?
I feel like it's just gonna become r/vt/

Why is the Niji anti subreddit now talking about Kenji? Did they just run out of drama?
Who cares what's happening on Reddit? Do what I do, call them a bunch of faggots and ignore them.

Top Bottom