Not open for further replies.

GOD'S STRONGEST BUILDERBEAR

"Shut up, Dazzle. I will clip your balls" -SB
Early Adopter

MerelyTourist

jkterjter jkterjtier
LM's Ladyboy
No it isn't?
It very much is. i.e. there is no shortage of women with distinctly masculine skeleton. Also - surprise - dickgirls exist. They don't have anything to brag (ar actually reasonably use) in either chest or dick, but yeah. Yes, they were born like that. Very rare, but very well documented.
Even fucking USSR medical blanks had 3 checkboxes: male/female/intersex

We really grasping at any tangent now, aint we?

Arznbae

wtf is happening
Take your chair back to the hexagon please. Thanks.:gunpeko:

famous artist pipkun

Mindflayer and Master Baiter

Awoogers

basic ass man who loves the british funny woman

God's Strongest Mozumite

Gaod help me.
Early Adopter
ENTERING FLAVOR COUNTRY
Hey there's lots of people posting in the Doki thread, I wonder if something happened? I should pop in and check up on the people in ther-
community-donald-glover.gif

What the fuck are you niggas talking about :annoyedpippa:

MerelyTourist

jkterjter jkterjtier
LM's Ladyboy
Probably time to can this thread? I love wild tangents, but last pages are just random banter indeed.

Early Adopter

no Yamanba we still have those medical blanks and there were no such shit, dont know the kinda clinics you were in to see shit like that.
there is no shortage of women with distinctly masculine skeleton.
Also no? Different hip to shoulder ratios doesnt mean they are more masculine if they have a triangle or hourglass shape
Also - surprise - dickgirls exist.
This is a genetic disorder, ofc they dont brag about it! Its like bragging you have a third hand growing out of your spine, which you cant even use

God's Strongest Dragoon

It very much is. i.e. there is no shortage of women with distinctly masculine skeleton. Also - surprise - dickgirls exist. They don't have anything to brag (ar actually reasonably use) in either chest or dick, but yeah. Yes, they were born like that. Very rare, but very well documented.
Genetic abominations from aneuploidy like Klinefelter and Jacobs are not an argument for gender being on a spectrum because they are statistically insignificant. That's like saying the average person has less than 2 arms and it's totally normal, when in reality you have a limit of 2 arms (unless you're born in Chernobyl) and people missing arms brings the average down.

Security

irc.rizon.net #TheVirtualAsylum
Most apropos, this board is now mainly the various personalities of Haachama arguing with each other.

Early Adopter
PLEASE JAMBALAYA LET THIS CUCK BE YOUR ALT ALL ALONG!!!!!!!!

RestlessRain

Early Adopter
Genetic abominations from aneuploidy like Klinefelter and Jacobs are not an argument for gender being on a spectrum because they are statistically insignificant. That's like saying the average person has less than 2 arms and it's totally normal, when in reality you have a limit of 2 arms (unless you're born in Chernobyl) and people missing arms brings the average down.
There's a trick that people trying to proclaim a gender spectrum like to pull, that should be called out. People will try to say that genetic anomalies exist so gender is not binary, but this in no way correlates to the genders people try to give themselves. There's no specific gender designation for people with Klinefelter disease, for example (and most people with such anomalies will prefer to be slotted into the male/female binary anyway, rather than have their disability repeatedly called out). Also, nearly all people trying to proclaim a different gender to the standard male/female binary have regular XX or XY chromosomes and don't need a special gender anyway, apart from wanting attention.

ADWInmate

JFC at this point the thread is a who's who of annoying yappers.
Any on-topic discussion gets drowned out by rarted arguments.

MerelyTourist

jkterjter jkterjtier
LM's Ladyboy

Belle Delphine's Armpit

🎨🐿️🔮🧟‍♀🦚🍂📜🔨☔
mods should just lock it unless actual news happens, then unlock it

fortnitesmasherX

agility_

We have some serious streams to discuss 🔨
Early Adopter

The tamest attempt at live-killing a thread that I've seen so far this year.

Negzana

electronic elephant

"I am uncontrollable. I cannot be managed."—Vesper
Early Adopter
Forum favorite pippa-hating fleshtuber Camelot gets swatted while doing a stream about Selen. He seems like the kind of streamer who gets swatted on a normal day though, so it may not actually be related.

Xuhle

Forum favorite pippa-hating fleshtuber Camelot gets swatted while doing a stream about Selen. He seems like the kind of streamer who gets swatted on a normal day though, so it may not actually be related.

Aww poor Camelot he cant grift off this now...Anyway i hope Doki and Sayu are on the same team for the twitch rival in Palworld.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom