"My dog understands both English and Chinese. Or like certain phrases. We say 'dinner time' and we say 'going out' and we say 'I'm gonna cook you' in Chinese. And he knows those three phrases"Himemiya Rie

Termination of Yozora Mel

InShe is back

Compare the thumbnail to the title:【復帰】これからのお話などします It's cute in a sloppy way. Basically, she is going to talk about the future.

In 6 hours
Halal Vtubing or
I said it before but I'll say it again, mel (rica) used to do the same as canan
Haram IRL ASMR

Some stuff from today's stream. Might wanna see if there's a more complete summary since I was on and off during the stream:

• She won't go into any details on what happened, the statements from both parties is all that will be public.
  • She spent the month really thinking on what to do. Everything that happened combined with the death of her cat, Mikan, made her think it'd be better if she just disappeared forever.
  • All the love and support from the fans, along with her mom encouraging her, made her wanna keep going. She couldn't reply to anyone but she saw all of it and it made her so happy. She teared up talking about it.
  • Because of all that love, she plans to make more fun memories with everyone. She was so nervous about coming back but her mom and friends told her that her fans are waiting for her.
  • Her IPhone was playing Marine's stream in the background. She apologized when it was heard and lowered it quick.
  • Been properly going to bed and waking up in the morning. Sleep at 2-3AM and wake up at 9AM. Been properly eating breakfast as well.
  • She took up kickboxing to keep up on her health.
  • She wants to keep doing ASMR and game streams. Her content shouldn't change much overall. She hasn't thought of the character design yet but wants to get a Live2D.
  • Been loving all the cat memes recently. Excited for the new Pokemon game and been watching that Hokkaido Gyaru anime along with Mashle. Hasn't kept up much on internet stuff other than that.
  • Wants to play Street Fighter and Monster Hunter. Chat kept saying she should play APEX and it made her confused. Also got recommended Palworld.
  • Wants to hold off on any collabs until she can properly stream on her own. Her friends were kind, checked up on her and even invited her to eat. She doesn't wanna be a bother to any of them until she's ready.
  • Realized she was so nervous, she wasn't properly breathing 45 minutes into the stream. Had to take a moment to pause and get a few deep breaths in.
  • She had a big issue where her voice wouldn't come out at all and had to go to the hospital. The stress of everything that happened might have messed with her vocal cords. Took some medicine and rested properly so while she isn't fully recovered, she can talk, whisper and do ASMR again. Her mom checked on her to make sure she was taking care of herself.
  • Today was the first time since then that she used her voice for anyone other than her mom.
  • Talked about her current cat, Ice-kun. He's 1 year old and pretty big. She adores him.
  • You can call her Rica-chi, Ri-chan or Rica-chan.
  • The first hour was talking about that stuff. She spent the rest of the time reading superchats after (There were a lot). She noted that there were a lot of overseas bros commenting and sending her SCs too. She was grateful for all of the support even if they didn't understand her.
  • Wants to stream tomorrow as well. Thinks she'll do a karaoke and chat stream to get herself used to streaming again.

She had a pretty difficult month but it's good to see things are looking up for her. Also looking forward to that Live2D whenever it happens. Rica's design is already great on its own.
0325782.png
024367829.png

The stark contrast between Rushia and Mel continues. Unlike the mess that was Rushia's everything after termination, Mel continues to do everything right and looks to actually continue to have friends, unlike the other one who no one liked.

Glad to see she has a positive path ahead of her.

Some stuff from today's stream. Might wanna see if there's a more complete summary since I was on and off during the stream:

• She won't go into any details on what happened, the statements from both parties is all that will be public.

She apologized like 5 times already but dramanigs arent still quite happy
Her IPhone was playing Marine's stream in the background. She apologized when it was heard and lowered it quick.
Aside from both of them having Neko in their usernames:Mikeneko also watchs Marine
:marinesmug::marinewhat: what its her secret?

I hope Ayamy does her new Live2D

Everyone watches Marine. Her secret is that she is entertaining

• She spent the month really thinking on what to do. Everything that happened combined with the death of her cat, Mikan, made her think it'd be better if she just disappeared forever.
  • All the love and support from the fans, along with her mom encouraging her, made her wanna keep going. She couldn't reply to anyone but she saw all of it and it made her so happy. She teared up talking about it.
  • Because of all that love, she plans to make more fun memories with everyone. She was so nervous about coming back but her mom and friends told her that her fans are waiting for her.
  • Her IPhone was playing Marine's stream in the background. She apologized when it was heard and lowered it quick.
  • Been properly going to bed and waking up in the morning. Sleep at 2-3AM and wake up at 9AM. Been properly eating breakfast as well.
  • She wants to keep doing ASMR and game streams. Her content shouldn't change much overall. She hasn't thought of the character design yet but wants to get a Live2D.
  • Been loving all the cat memes recently. Excited for the new Pokemon game and been watching that Hokkaido Gyaru anime along with Mashle. Hasn't kept up much on internet stuff other than that.
  • Wants to play Street Fighter and Monster Hunter. Chat kept saying she should play APEX and it made her confused. Also got recommended Palworld.
  • Wants to hold off on any collabs until she can properly stream on her own. Her friends were kind, checked up on her and even invited her to eat. She doesn't wanna be a bother to any of them until she's ready.
  • Realized she was so nervous, she wasn't properly breathing 45 minutes into the stream. Had to take a moment to pause and get a few deep breaths in.
  • She had a big issue where her voice wouldn't come out at all and had to go to the hospital. The stress of everything that happened might have messed with her vocal cords. Took some medicine and rested properly so while she isn't fully recovered, she can talk, whisper and do ASMR again. Her mom checked on her to make sure she was taking care of herself.
  • Today was the first time since then that she used her voice for anyone other than her mom.
  • Talked about her current cat, Ice-kun. He's 1 year old and pretty big. She adores him.
  • The first hour was talking about that stuff. She spent the rest of the time reading superchats after (There were a lot). She noted that there were a lot of overseas bros commenting and sending her SCs too. She was grateful for all of the support even if they didn't understand her.
  • Wants to stream tomorrow as well. Thinks she'll do a karaoke and chat stream to get herself used to streaming again.

She had a pretty difficult month but it's good to see things are looking up for her. Also looking forward to that Live2D whenever it happens. Rica's design is already great on its own.
0325782.png
024367829.png

HoloFags when the pets of their oshis get sick
(I hope Rica life goes well)

0325782.png
024367829.png

I'm guessing we can interpret that her direct contract with Cover actually officially ended Feb 29th. Which actually made the termination more of a long suspension to a contract separation point. It's still sad it happened (and there's almost assuredly some 3rd party involved which is what set the whole situation in motion), but I do hope she can rebound cleanly. Also, that's a damn good design.

Aside from both of them having Neko in their usernames:Mikeneko also watchs Marine
:marinesmug::marinewhat: what its her secret?
Going by how nervous she was, she was probably watching Marine's stream to calm herself down. They didn't collab much but were good friends and Mel looked up to her.

Wants to hold off on any collabs until she can properly stream on her own. Her friends were kind, checked up on her and even invited her to eat. She doesn't wanna be a bother to any of them until she's ready.
This is understandable, and probably a wise decision, but when she is ready I'm sure she'll have no shortage of friends wanting to collab with her.
They're never happy.
Yes, and it's not secret.

I'm guessing we can interpret that her direct contract with Cover actually officially ended Feb 29th. Which actually made the termination more of a long suspension to a contract separation point. It's still sad it happened (and there's almost assuredly some 3rd party involved which is what set the whole situation in motion), but I do hope she can rebound cleanly. Also, that's a damn good design.
I am pretty sure Mikeneko got terminated February 24 and Streamed in White day (14 March) so 2 weeks and 4 days later, unless they changed something after that

The other terminated Holos: (IDK What Chris even does now) Kaoru waited more than one month to come back

The stark contrast between Rushia and Mel continues. Unlike the mess that was Rushia's everything after termination, Mel continues to do everything right and looks to actually continue to have friends, unlike the other one who no one liked.

Glad to see she has a positive path ahead of her.
Should have put my efforts hoping for the best towards Mel. She deserves it more than Michael.

She denied them a meal, they're so used to bad faith graduations from Niji and disgruntled ex-talent dropping hints on stream at how terrible the corpo is that they clearly wanted meru to do the same. It is now obvious to me that this separation was, while not a happy nor voluntary one, definitely not malicious.

I think a lot of dramanigs would LOVE to get some dirt on Holo atm, then they can crow about how agencies as a whole are terrible. You have no idea how many times I have seen people shitting on "le industry" by bringing out Niji and Wactor... and then they kinda loose the wind in their sails because someone brings up Holo and they go "Oh yeah... haha I guess Holo is good too..." it really puts a big hole into that narrative.

She denied them a meal, they're so used to bad faith graduations from Niji and disgruntled ex-talent dropping hints on stream at how terrible the corpo is that they clearly wanted meru to do the same. It is now obvious to me that this separation was, while not a happy nor voluntary one, definitely not malicious.

I think a lot of dramanigs would LOVE to get some dirt on Holo atm, then they can crow about how agencies as a whole are terrible. You have no idea how many times I have seen people shitting on "le industry" by bringing out Niji and Wactor... and then they kinda loose the wind in their sails because someone brings up Holo and they go "Oh yeah... haha I guess Holo is good too..." it really puts a big hole into that narrative.
Hololive at a certain point seems divorced from the rest of the medium. It's gone almost 7 years and it's last major black mark was with the Aloe and Taiwan debacle almost 4 years ago. For a company of its size it's super clean

:confusedshuba:
Those were two separate things.
yeah I misphrased, both happened very close to each other and were the last two actually black spots on Cover. The Rushia termination debacle has been continuously vindicated on Cover's side.

Meanwhile Niji...

Hololive at a certain point seems divorced from the rest of the medium. It's gone almost 7 years and it's last major black mark was with the Aloe and Taiwan debacle almost 4 years ago. For a company of its size it's super clean
Well... and rushia and Mags/Ves.
But it is true that the taiwan drama and Coco's graduation was the last drama where Holo's own community lost faith in the company. Every drama since has been either glossed over or had the public opinion in Cover's favor.
I say Holo's own community because the larger community has more of a love-hate relationship with Holo + a general hatred and mistrust of corpos, and a lot of people still side with Rushia even after all of the shit that came out this year.

She streamed earlier today

Rica made a community post on Youtube.
23541.png
23540.png

She also has her stream room ready for later tonight.

She's proven it multiple times by now but she's gonna be fine and I'm happy for her.

Seems to have a good (re)start to kick off with. Broke 450K shortly after she started and peaked around 7.6k viewers from what I caught, built up from around 4kish while starting. Decent chunk of support and though I didn't even try keeping count she did get one person who dropped 300 gift subs. Couple of translators hanging out in her chat did as well, didn't seem to say anything new compared to what her last stream summary from @Shuba Saber said yesterday. Mostly just sorting out how she wants to do things like watchalongs, games with members, and figuring out what else to do moving forward.
Can't recall if her tearing her vocal cords happened before the situation or not offhand tbh but said she's still recovering from that.

I think the only comments "new" to anything were her saying she didn't have a fan-name set up because she never really had to think about it before. That and she couldn't decide if she wanted to go with blue or pink more for her character design. When she asked her "streamer friends" they said she should go with pink.
I have no proof but the autistic hopeful in me partially assumes at least a couple were probably coworkers until recently looking out for her.

Well okay there was one silly other comment, wherein she said it's not normal to show your friend your phone. I assume people were confused as to why and she asked if they actually could wondering if nobody kept lewd photos on it. To which I assume a large majority said no and she replied now she felt like she made an awkward confession.:irysyabairys:

Overall though yeah as a few of you guys have said, it looks like she should be perfectly fine. Still an absolute sweetheart and it's nice to see her taking her time to really consider everything after taking that time off and thinking it over with a level head.
Course I'm a pleb which means I can only really go off what I caught from the translators, so feel free to call me a useless dumbass if I missed anything notable lol
Or if something was mentioned toward the very end* She was still in supas reading as of the post.

Seems to have a good (re)start to kick off with. Broke 450K shortly after she started and peaked around 7.6k viewers from what I caught, built up from around 4kish while starting. Decent chunk of support and though I didn't even try keeping count she did get one person who dropped 300 gift subs. Couple of translators hanging out in her chat did as well, didn't seem to say anything new compared to what her last stream summary from @Shuba Saber said yesterday. Mostly just sorting out how she wants to do things like watchalongs, games with members, and figuring out what else to do moving forward.
Can't recall if her tearing her vocal cords happened before the situation or not offhand tbh but said she's still recovering from that.

I think the only comments "new" to anything were her saying she didn't have a fan-name set up because she never really had to think about it before. That and she couldn't decide if she wanted to go with blue or pink more for her character design. When she asked her "streamer friends" they said she should go with pink.
I have no proof but the autistic hopeful in me partially assumes at least a couple were probably coworkers until recently looking out for her.

Well okay there was one silly other comment, wherein she said it's not normal to show your friend your phone. I assume people were confused as to why and she asked if they actually could wondering if nobody kept lewd photos on it. To which I assume a large majority said no and she replied now she felt like she made an awkward confession.:irysyabairys:

Overall though yeah as a few of you guys have said, it looks like she should be perfectly fine. Still an absolute sweetheart and it's nice to see her taking her time to really consider everything after taking that time off and thinking it over with a level head.
Course I'm a pleb which means I can only really go off what I caught from the translators, so feel free to call me a useless dumbass if I missed anything notable lol
Or if something was mentioned toward the very end* She was still in supas reading as of the post.
Supposedly according to /vt/ she said in the stream her past job and coworkers were great? There proof?

Edit: Oh god why the hell did she have to use that song?

This thread should be renamed "Termination of Yozora Mel and return of Rica" or something

Last edited:
Top Bottom