"At first I was a little offended like 'wow what you think I'm dumb' but then I realized I AM dumb so it's ok"Nanashi Mumei

Termination of Yozora Mel

sbm

Early Adopter
Archivist

RiverBear

Hololive decided that Nijisanji was taking too much of an L and is going to terminate one of their own to keep the fight fair

but seriously, WTF

EDIT: Mel and Choco have shown up in KSon's streams ye? Mel in VShojo Japan most likely?

naganon

#1 Hexa Fan

Bronze

Kuri Rinji

Red Nousagi
I can't believe the sex vampire would do a Rushia.

God's Wingiest Winger

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband

sbm

Early Adopter
Archivist
I don't remember why it came up but I was about to make a post just a few hours ago about how hard it was to get terminated by Cover.
What. The. Fuck.

Nigel Nigerman

is the virtual reincarnation of George Floyd.

BlueSharkTV

Fucking Riggers
Early Adopter
Yuria's Husband
Mel was leaking info to third parties? I wonder who it was. As far as I have seen on /T/ and other places that talk about her as Rika nobody has said anything about people she interacts with, and I can't begin to think about what tipped off cover to look into her.

GenericName11

Really a bad week for blonde enjoyers huh.

Faceless Waifu

Early Adopter
ha ha ha what the fuck just happened, that came out of the left field, like Termination too??

God's Strongest Dragoon

Kuri Rinji

Red Nousagi
Proctor you British femboy, you fell asleep again didn't you!!!
2024, WTF IS WRONG WITH YOU!!!
:urtearingmeapart::urtearingmeapart::urtearingmeapart:

She didn't deserve this IMO. She was slowly reaching 1M subs too.

Poor Choco sensei...:ameraintear:
Proctor seems to have some kind of contract with Freddy Krueger. Whenever he falls asleep, nightmares come out into reality.

akari-chan

Hff201

Pippa Fan, Failed Normalfriend
Early Adopter

She's been such a Hololive mainstay I can't say I'd have ever expected her to leave abruptly, especially not with a termination.

I don't follow her closely, but have there been any hints that something's off? This feels really out of left-field, and I'm not sure what'd motivate someone to gamble away a job they've been comfortable in for over half a decade now.

Lurker Throwaway

🌩🔅📕🔩🧸🫧🏹🦊🦈💭🍹📦♾️🐧👿🐍🦋🫖🪶🚩🐅👹🎴⚗️🐸
Last edited:

naganon

#1 Hexa Fan
She's been such a Hololive mainstay I can't say I'd have ever expected her to leave abruptly, especially not with a termination.

I don't follow her closely, but have there been any hints that something's off? This feels really out of left-field, and I'm not sure what'd motivate someone to gamble away a job they've been comfortable in for over half a decade now.
I was going to ask why she didn't learn from Rushia. Then I remembered: Woman :whatastory:

Bronze

Since its Cover, the leak must be something serious. Man and its just morning around Europe too. Think you waking up to this as her fan. :ameraintear:

White Stone

A literal white stone
Early Adopter
I guess we now know why this collab was postponed, it would have started at the exact same moment the termination was announced.

sbm

Early Adopter
Archivist
I wonder if this was caused by proof of long-buried stuff being discovered. One of Narukami's only actual scoops was about Mel's manager harassment case. He had an anonymous source come to him with that story.

e: For those who aren't familiar, Narukami is a rather infamous jp drama vtuber.

she literally streamed yesterday
She literally streamed yesterday about impressions of other holo members and things she wanted to do with them in the future.

It's also some of the worst timing to terminate someone, as recording has already started for 5th Fes and Mel was in the Honeyworks stage, so there'll be several big gaping holes in the 5th Fes schedule. Not a planned announcement, at least.

Top Bottom