"I want you to do a full body check-up on me! That's quite alright, I wanna have a naked relationship with you too! Off-limits? Anything off-limits? No, anything is fine!"AZKi

Termination of Yozora Mel

PleaseCheckYourReceipts

I can believe that Cover was in a position where they had to choose: one of their oldest talents, who stuck with them after the stalker incident even when she didn't need the money, and their image of protecting everyone's smiles with virtual idols and whatever - vs - their reputation as a big boy business, a reputation they need to do the virtual idol things for all their talents. That's just a rrat, but I can believe it.

But then I look across the aisle at the Luca/Raziel circus and the thing where Anycolor threatened an artist for breaking NDA on another company's word without fact-checking and I'm like :depressedtako:
The Rrat that it was something with merch info (and maybe having happened a couple of times) would make some sense with Mel. It's one of those things that there can be numerous scenarios where you do have to let good employees go and a company's reputation does matter. Especially in Japan where Defamation Law is pretty harsh. And it's harsh because it has real, tangible value.

It's also entirely possible the entire event put Mel in violation of her contract on something they'd specifically gone over before and Cover was pretty much required to enforce it because it's a termination violation. You have rules for reasons, but it doesn't mean it isn't rough to have to enforce them.

Negzana

I like the rrat that Cover is now forced to be stricter on NDA because after Rushia they know they can't let someone slide because our favorite lolcat would launch a lawsuit for unequal treatment

Koronesuki

X-Potato
Negzana, you really are tsundere toward Rushia, aren't you? You just can't help mentioning her at every opportunity.

I don't think it had to do with her specifically. It's just that there are rules for good reasons, and rules that aren't enforced aren't actually rules, especially in Japan.

Poyoyo & Jill

KAWAYO

You guys forgot this
Rica streaming

Sankisei

HOLOLIVE SAIKYO
Negzana, you really are tsundere toward Rushia, aren't you? You just can't help mentioning her at every opportunity.

I don't think it had to do with her specifically. It's just that there are rules for good reasons, and rules that aren't enforced aren't actually rules, especially in Japan.
Yeah rules apply for EVERYONE: it doesnt matter if you where there for just some days (Chris) you where the most profitable and popular member( Rushia ) or a Veteran (Mel) , ignoring rules and having favoritisms would lead to the creation of cliques

MerelyTourist

jkterjter jkterjtier
LM's Ladyboy
I can believe that Cover was in a position where they had to choose: one of their oldest talents, who stuck with them after the stalker incident even when she didn't need the money, and their image of protecting everyone's smiles with virtual idols and whatever - vs - their reputation as a big boy business, a reputation they need to do the virtual idol things for all their talents. That's just a rrat, but I can believe it.
Could've they let it slide and pretend nothing happened? Absolutely, no one can stop them. But nevermind favoritism, by doing so they would willingly decalre that their contracts are toilet paper, which might seriously fuck them up if real problems arise in the future.
One thing is for sure: betrayer is blacklisted as fuck.

Negzana

Rica's singing Fanza. Song always makes me a bit sad.

agility_

We have some serious streams to discuss 🔨
Early Adopter
Yeah rules apply for EVERYONE: it doesnt matter if you where there for just some days (Chris) you where the most profitable and popular member( Rushia ) or a Veteran (Mel) , ignoring rules and having favoritisms would lead to the creation of cliques
That's not how cliques work, that's not how anything works!

Negzana

Doing a watchalong of something for members. I never watched or liked Mel enough to member her IDK if I would member Rica yet.

Negzana

Rica is doing a fleshstream karaoke. Unlike Miguel she is actually dressed decently and isn't whoring out her tits. Hopefully it stays like that.

Dawifet

I love my dumb dorky nephilim
Namirin's Husband
Rica is doing a fleshstream karaoke. Unlike Miguel she is actually dressed decently and isn't whoring out her tits. Hopefully it stays like that.
Thats what the Nico Nico streams are for

Negzana

Kazuma

Early Adopter

Negzana

Top Bottom