"Slowly but surely, I've been coming more and more obsessed with Kaela"Nerissa Ravencroft

September Livestream Planning

UberSoldat

Crossposting from my Twitter!

I'm looking for game suggestions. I want stuff with moral quandaries or interesting philosophical commentary I can sink my teeth into and argue with. Trolley Problem or really long RPGs are the only things that spring to mind. Curious if anyone has any others.
I can think of Deus Ex (only the first one) and Planescape: Torment. Also Deus Ex.

Kourai

Not pictured: the will to live
Early Adopter
Archivist
Posting again to suggest Frostpunk and Gods Will Be Watching, if you're looking for moral dilemma games that aren't RPGs.

For Frostpunk, I think Fall of Winterhome and The Last Autumn are more thunkful than the starting scenario. Gods Will Be Watching is relatively short and has rather brutal scenarios. Better if you can get it on sale, as it can be the wrong kind of frustrating sometimes.

For short games you can argue with, Refind Self is catching on with Holos and is available in English. Haven't played it myself. Looks like a trip.

The Proctor

Manager Arc Unlocked?
Staff member
I've settled on streaming Not For Broadcast. Live in 45:

100% not Hakka

Don't tell Yagoo

Paladin

Resident Sad Girl Enjoyer
Procter may hate me for my shit grammar, ape-tier understanding of technology, and phone posting, but I will still post here.
heart-hunter-x-hunter.gif

The Proctor

Manager Arc Unlocked?
Staff member
Going to lock this and replace it with a liveposting thread soon[TM].

Top Bottom