"I'm here to look at robot ass for 40 hours a daaaaay I don't give a shiiiiiiit~Tenma Maemi

September Livestream Planning

I am surprised the LATAMs are doing as poorly considering the fed has printed enough dollars to giftwrap fucking the sun and jupiter (and have leftovers).
e: The Proctor: "I demand a poster of Lionel Messay (Lionel Messi)"
e2: I thought the identity of latrines was their food, dancing and sleeping habits.

Last edited:
Fuck i found them too late
FB_IMG_1699923549410.jpg
The CEO of Wactor with his father

FB_IMG_1699923555914.jpg
Another one with his mother
FB_IMG_1699923565562.jpg
The full name of his Chilean Mother
FB_IMG_1699923570245.jpg
His own mother praising WACTOR in Facebook

Worst, the hat tell you all you need to know
I dont know flags. Had to google search the hat image. Man Venezuela must be really trash at soccer i had no idea where they were on the map

I dont know flags. Had to google search the hat image. Man Venezuela must be really trash at soccer i had no idea where they were on the map
The hat is particularly infamous for several reasons hard to miss it if you follow politics in this shithole

The hat is particularly infamous for several reasons hard to miss it if you follow politics in this shithole
you call it infamous, I call it a national treasure
1699937514519.png1699937667364.png1699937683401.png

Oh here we go, the LATAMs are gonna tear into each other.
sorry about the lack of slurs, you see each country has its own insults so you have to study regional slang to tell the other guy his mom's a ho

Hmmm, beaners

So where do the Chileans land again on your list?
Are you one? Chilenos are simply not human, they come from another planet and do not actually speak spanish.

You won’t like the answer to this question.:BijouBijou:

kinda sounds like you sometimes, I dunno…
Oh I thought you were blueshark with that fucking pfp, god damnit harrow.

man i sure do luv them pee oh sees and their wonderful culture of luv an' tolranch.

Top Bottom