Not Like Before.
Early Adopter
Kronii's Husband

Gaotye (bilibili DD)

Yabai!I seem to have replied to the wrong place. I'm sorry

Last edited:

100% not Hakka

Don't tell Yagoo

I used to like this VTB.Although she had been inactive for a long time, it was a shame to see her graduate

Hey, Winnie the pooh, you missed The Hundred Acre Wood by a couple threads

Awoogers

basic ass man who loves the british funny woman

Nenélove

Cured and Medicated
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
Damn you guys are mean, poor ching wa lu was just trying to share the new vidya he found.

Poyoyo & Jill

KAWAYO
Highlights of the last stream?

The Proctor

Manager Arc Unlocked?
Staff member
Crossposting from my Twitter!

I'm looking for game suggestions. I want stuff with moral quandaries or interesting philosophical commentary I can sink my teeth into and argue with. Trolley Problem or really long RPGs are the only things that spring to mind. Curious if anyone has any others.

Nenélove

Cured and Medicated
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine

I'm looking for game suggestions. I want stuff with moral quandaries or interesting philosophical commentary I can sink my teeth into and argue with. Trolley Problem or really long RPGs are the only things that spring to mind. Curious if anyone has any others.
Genshin Impact :selenpointandlaugh:

Thomas Talus

Εκ λόγου άλλος εκβαίνει λόγος
Early Adopter

Depending on how tilted you want the argument to be, you could try Disco Elysium.

God's Wingiest Winger

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband

Alpha Centauri!?!?!?!?!?!

Topo Chico

Drink Topo Chico!
The Stanley Parable maybe? You could also browse steam tags for philosophical.

agility_

We have some serious streams to discuss 🔨
Early Adopter

Fallout New Vegas, which at this point looks to be the last bethesda game that isn't total shit, or shite, as you would say in your tongue.

Tactics Ogre: Reborn which is on steam so you don't shell out premium shekels for a game that came out on Super Nintendo, remastered on PSP and still being sold today. It is the Cadillac of strategy jrpgs, and it deals with the messy disaster of ethnic war among the dismantling of a crumbling empire (the gist of it is it's like fantasy eastern block after the fantasy Tito died and there was a power grab by different horrible assholes)

Undertale is a "game" I guess which is nothing but built ontop of moral dilemmas. But then it's quite puerile and zany in an annoying millennial sort of way.

Awoogers

basic ass man who loves the british funny woman
Surely the coffin of Andrew and Ashley

Joking aside ace combat would be a good one

Aquatic Novellite

Freshwater Shiorin
Early Adopter

BlueSharkTV

Fucking Riggers
Early Adopter
Yuria's Husband

you can always try metro, at least 2033 and last light. :shubaIapprob:

Kourai

Not pictured: the will to live
Early Adopter
Archivist

Which Spiderweb Software games have you played? They're all walls of text, but maybe British narration would make them streamable lol. Geneforge 1 was remade in their new engine two years ago.

Vampyr is a shorter RPG. The most obvious moral dilemma is the "I shouldn't eat anyone > I can have one serial killer, as a treat" pipeline, but you also often have to make decisions based on incomplete information. Definitely less philosophical than Geneforge though.

There was this whole genre of "moral dilemma" games that came out in the 2010s. Papers Please, This War of Mine, Beholder, etc. Some of them are good games, despite the glowing praise they received from game journos. But I don't think they're philosophical exactly, because the right, self-sacrificial thing to do is always obvious; hence, the dilemmas always boil down to whether you have the right to sacrifice your existing dependents, and not just yourself, for your principles. It's still engaging to try and justify your choices, but it's different from not knowing what the right thing to do is.

Idol Manager. Groom sad girls and go bankrupt vs become a black company.

Last edited:

Harrow Prime

Not Like Before.
Early Adopter
Kronii's Husband
I think Doom 3 has plenty of philosophical conundrums that’ll really get the brain juices going. If that isn’t your thing then why not Unreal Tournament 3? Or perhaps Brink? Try Cyberpunk 2077.

The Proctor

Manager Arc Unlocked?
Staff member

Harrow Prime

Not Like Before.
Early Adopter
Kronii's Husband
Top Bottom