"farts nervously"exoe

The (Potential) MSM Talent Scandal

MerelyTourist

jkterjter jkterjtier
LM's Ladyboy
Most daming shit in the thread that started as "REEEEEEE SETH GOES TO JAIL FOR EVADING DA TAXEZZZZZ" were allegements of highschool politics. :vesperfacepalm:

The Scream Guy

Genuinely Mentally Handicapped
Hope Grimmi comes out ok. She is cute and I like her

Seth

Fubuki's Best Friendo
Most daming shit in the thread that started as "REEEEEEE SETH GOES TO JAIL FOR EVADING DA TAXEZZZZZ" were allegements of highschool politics. :vesperfacepalm:
I dindu nuffin

PleaseCheckYourReceipts

I'll note, as a reminder to non-Americans, that a company can be incorporated in all 50 States and all have different databases. It can be really hard to track down where a company is, technically, currently operating from. Though a CEO with a large tax judgment, of any company, is a massive red flag.

MerelyTourist

jkterjter jkterjtier
LM's Ladyboy
I'll note, as a reminder to non-Americans, that a company can be incorporated in all 50 States and all have different databases. It can be really hard to track down where a company is, technically, currently operating from. Though a CEO with a large tax judgment, of any company, is a massive red flag.
Apparently, "forfeited company" in different states mean completely different things. In Maryland this label doesn't indicate anything at all about actual operations, for LLC at least.

The Peanut Gallery

His smile and optimism: Restored. 🕯️👁️
Early Adopter
Krimbo has a thread on Seth

Archive
Archive 2
Unfortunately I don't know what the deleted part said.
Coquis addition

Archive

Last edited:

Nigel Nigerman

is the virtual reincarnation of George Floyd.

Archive
Archive 2
Coquis addition

Archive

Krimbo...

Fuck this shit, I'll let ol' dead legend Norm say what I feel about all of this:

The Peanut Gallery

His smile and optimism: Restored. 🕯️👁️
Early Adopter
So the current /vt/ thread about this has apparently discovered that glitchless.gg, the support link to the saucy.biz hotsauce orders, is another company being run by Seth.
Thread Archive
1714782851436721.png

Between this and the sigbird vs coqmeat tea in that thread
:amepopcorn:

Last edited:

Thomas Talus

Εκ λόγου άλλος εκβαίνει λόγος
Early Adopter

Archive
Archive 2

"In court today getting sued again," doesn't provide any documents from the case, copy of the register, or case number.

Also Crimbo is talking out their ass about LLC protections affecting talents in any meaningful way.

MerelyTourist

jkterjter jkterjtier
LM's Ladyboy

21st Century Pipkin Man

rabbit's foot, vomit drawer

Archive
Archive 2
Coquis addition

Archive

I believe the deleted parts were just tweets with the DMs without offering much context, and suggesting a class action lawsuit for defamation(lol) Here's one more I think he deleted, about moistcr1tikal. It's not even vtuber related, but it's funny enough in case this breaches containment into the dramatuber food chain.

Thomas Talus

Εκ λόγου άλλος εκβαίνει λόγος
Early Adopter
Krimbo has one of the most backpfeifengesicht avatars on social media.

Top Bottom