"Seriously chat, whilst she's gone off the room, I really don't know how do you put up with... uh Rin lol At least you don't have to live with her like I do, maybe we could try and get her to move out, even if she moved to the shed in the garden, she's absolutely hopeless in the house; She doesn't even know what recycling is, can't put anything in the bin, doesn't know what a washing machine is, doesn't make her bed, full of toys, absolutely full of toys, doesn't even drive; You'd think she'd work all this work out before she came on stream, oh here she comes. We all decided it would be a really good idea if you moved to Siberia"Gin Penrose

Phase Wars 2

God's Strongest Dragoon

Spiral cheating during the community games. 18 players when it's suppose to be 13 per team.
spiralfags.png

Lee Crabb

Resident Liacon
And they still lost to the supreme gentlemen of Blaze.

Edit: FIIIIIIIISH. 🔨🔨🔨🔨🔨

God's Wingiest Winger

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband
Spiral cheating during the community games. 18 players when it's suppose to be 13 per team.
spiralfags.png
They still lost, but they are gonna redo round 2. Its gonna be utter BS if Spiral beats Blaze or Joker on the Redo

God's Wingiest Winger

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband
FUCK YOU SPIRAL

Nenélove

Cured and Medicated
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
Lol phasefags hate each other more than anything.

God's Strongest Dragoon

God's Strongest Dragoon

Turns out it wasn't a flyhack, the game is just completely dogshit and gives separate configurations when you're playing cross-platform and he was the only console player. No clue on the speed boost he got during Fall Mountain but at this point, I don't even know why they went with Fall Guys, it's a fucking trash game.

Saturnus

haha it's unou
I don't even know why they went with Fall Guys, it's a fucking trash game.
General guess is that its because Fall Guys is a Battle Royale game (so way more people in the community can join in) and it is free to play (although you have to download the Epic Games Launcher unless you bought the game on Steam when it was still there). And it seems like Phase Wars tries to keep the game selection being f2p.
>But Minecraft is a Phase Wars game isn't a f2p game
It is 2024 if you don't own Minecraft you're either a fuckin alien (the ayylmao kind) or you're some kind of hipster femboy.

ScarletCorrupt

Awawawawa (derogatory)
gives separate configurations when you're playing cross-platform
What a shitshow. This game has been out for how many fucking years, and something THIS big hasn't been fixed? That seems like it would be high priority, but apparently not...

agility_

We have some serious streams to discuss 🔨
Early Adopter
Hear me out guys, maybe this casual party game for mobile isn't... some kind of regulated esport.

It is 2024 if you don't own Minecraft you're either a fuckin alien (the ayylmao kind) or you're some kind of hipster femboy.

I'm just not a fan of handing out my data to microsoft.

God's Wingiest Winger

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband
Lia "If you kill us you are homophobic"
Lumi "By the way my stream is sponsored by Express VPN"

What did they mean by this

Abomination

The abominable amalgamation known as "chyaaat!"
Fear the queer. If you kill us, you're homophobic

Is it too late to switch teams because of this?
:annoyedpippa:

God's Fattest Moojisan

Don't watch Vtubers, do hard drugs. Better for you
Some metagaming definitely just happened. I doubt Panko and Yuu would have been spotted if someone wasn't watching streams

God's Wingiest Winger

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband
We had a Fall Guys redo because of controller issues but then match 3 got legitimately fucked with pvp being off and thats not a redo? Lmao

Bronze

I've just noticed Eimi played in all teams so she's a winner no matter what

Abomination

God's Fattest Moojisan

Don't watch Vtubers, do hard drugs. Better for you
Pretty sure this was the longest Dizzy's ever streamed.

Abomination

God's Wingiest Winger

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband
I was wondering what happened to Uruka during the entirety of Phase Wars

Abomination

Well, I had to go team Blaze for the talents (definitely not for the cringe community phrases and jokes), but a win for Tenma really does end up being a win for everyone.

All-in-all, it was a fun weekend of events. Definitely some scuff here and there, but it was pretty well-done. Was fun seeing all the talents getting together and having fun. Good on everyone for the work they all put in to make this happen.

Top Bottom