"I'm not a child I'm underage"Kobo Kanaeru

General Thread v2: Enhanced Segregation Techniques!

frz

I agree that Niji has done an impeccable job at fucking things up for themselves. Still think there's got to be some nuance somewhere, especially since the prevailing rrats are making less and less sense, in my opinion, the way things are developing.
Just because someone make some dumb rrat doesn't mean every fact that rrat based on was now invalidated. You can look beyond the nuances
These are the facts:
- Elira did the black stream and talked shit about Selen after she did a flip. If Selen and Elira were friends before the black stream, they no longer are one now. Even in the case of Elira getting forced to read a script because she needed the work visa. The entire branch chose standing behind her over their friends doing a flip.
- Elira acted as the translator during at least 1 important branch-wide meeting, alleged by Luca's ex-mod -> this was the entire basis for the rrat to be formed in the first place
- Niji is full of cliques -> established fact even before selen uploaded that MV.
- Aster is a creep. Luca is a leaky asshole. Uki is kinda based.
One think I hate about the grand rrat is that now people are looking into "nuances", see which ex-liver are now friends with whom to see a "silver lining" and invalidate everything that has happened. Even if Michi and Kuro went above and beyond twitter follows and spill everything now, or even if doki and elira hang out offline tomorrow, nothing really changes
They broke the kayfabe of a happy family. People comes to corpos to find that one kayfabe and also why people look at Nijisanji EN over Hololive EN in the first place. They threw away the magic that made them and hololive/phase. Trust is something that is not easy to earn once you lost them.

Last edited:

MerelyTourist

jkterjter jkterjtier
LM's Ladyboy
They broke the kayfabe of a happy family. People comes to corpos to find that one kayfabe and also why people look at Nijisanji EN over Hololive EN in the first place. They threwaway the magic that made them and hololive/phase.
Thing is, holo and phase never claimed to be a "happy family", it was only niji's official coprorate stance, with all the retarded circle jerk tweets and such.

God's Strongest Dragoon

Amanogawa Shiina ✂️✨: Unarchived Karaoke | (5/1/2024)

Crab Girl Practices Singing (Unarchived) [CsjFasQvMWY]​

Jelly also didn't have good things to say, I think mostly complaining about unpaid work.
I recall someone in her chat made a "phase is a black company" joke and she immediately gave them shit and said Phase isn't a black company because she was in one and knows Phase isn't a black company because of that.

Last edited:

46gumi

Forever Siro's Punching Bag

nooternun

(๑ 'ᆺ' ) Pfp is me IRL

ahhh, I missed out on so much. Early streams were more chaotic but I am more then happy that talents get money these days so the tradeoff if worth everything.

I feel like VOMS is an inverse Phase Connect. It runs on good vibes and needs a manager that advertises. If you don't know who Tomoshika is... but in general she's just a chill joker.

Hff201

Pippa Fan, Failed Normalfriend
Early Adopter
Thing is, holo and phase never claimed to be a "happy family", it was only niji's official coprorate stance, with all the retarded circle jerk tweets and such.
It isn't always stated outright and when you make a group of mentally ill women work together they're obviously going to butt heads here and there, but the discipline of keeping it under wraps creates a clean, friendly image that wouldn't exist if the talents were airing out their grievances with each other publicly. Obviously fake shit like the "I love my Niji family" act is off-putting, but a company culture where the talents seem to earnestly respect one another and handle disagreements professionally behind closed doors makes corpos like Holo and Phase much more appealing to me than indies who who're constantly at each other's throats over Twitter drama or political shit.

They don't need to explicitly say they're one big happy family, but the way the talents and staff act creates that image regardless.

GOTBB

Not exactly Vtubers but I have nowhere and no one else I can chat vTuber adjecent about.
I was watching the latest "The First Take" and they had some J-Idol group I never heard of BUT...
The one on the far left looked like a young Keeki, I thought I might just be white girl blind, but I looked her up and she IS (part) German so I am still less racist than most of y'all.

httn

Hag enthusiast
Oh shit

Oh shit

Mozzu pretty much confirmed this is the vdere gen2 auditions opening up on her last stream. They are looking for another 4 members, they aren't scouting or requesting specific people to join. Also "Menace is currently busy" and won't be joining.

closedblas

Amanogawa Shiina ✂️✨: Unarchived Karaoke | (5/1/2024)

Crab Girl Practices Singing (Unarchived) [CsjFasQvMWY]​

Thanks, the stream was stuttering quite badly on my end. Looks like she left the VOD up for now.

frz

1714636612550.png
I'm surprised there are no known person who oshi FWMC in here for me to shit on :laplusgun:
But the fuck did they do to my oshi, what is this accursed streaming timeslot, why is she streaming 6 am JST everyday for the last 2 week.
She isn't even doing the morning news format that koyo/mio/fwmc does either, she just yapped away for 2 hours everytime :shiinastare:

Edit: the weird thing is that the CCV are doing really well for these streams so there aint a reason for her to stop. :ameliaThink:. They are doing even better than her gaming streams at night.
Your oshi is a lonely menhera, formerly FAT woman. She needs a dick, STAT.
My oshi is of no fault and this must be someone else
I blame the twins, their morning shit rubbed off of her
:amegunl:

Last edited:

Bronze

Nigel Nigerman

is the virtual reincarnation of George Floyd.
View attachment 69173
I'm surprised there are no known person who oshi FWMC in here for me to shit on :laplusgun:
But the fuck did they do to my oshi, what is this accursed streaming timeslot, why is she streaming 6 am JST everyday for the last 2 week.
She isn't even doing the morning news format that koyo/mio/fwmc does either, she just yapped away for 2 hours everytime :shiinastare:

Edit: the annoying thing is that the CCV are doing really well for these streams so there arent a reason for her to stop. :ameliaThink:
Your oshi is a lonely menhera, formerly FAT woman. She needs a dick, STAT.

Bob from accounting

Bear Enjoyer
The nuance is likely this, Selen keeps trying to do projects/events and keeps trying to work around managers. This annoys the managers and the evolving situations make work within the branch harder and make the branch take a few hits to their reputation, since Selen likes to talk about the projects she's attempting and if they get shot down or not. Both of these things cause strife amongst the talents and they ask Selen to just chill a bit, but she doesn't. It then all culminates in the December incident and everything in February. This torpedos Niji's reputation and hurts everyone's careers still in the branch. Selen effectively hurt all their careers just cause she couldn't wait or follow procedure. It's easy to see it that way if you were in their shoes and a decent number of the ex-Nijis seem to be genuine friends with people still in the branch.

To note, a fuck ton of the rep hit could've been avoided on Niji and the talent's own actions following everything. The termination shitlist, to negligible impact, to the black screen stream, to various talents saying things that could easily be taken the wrong way to a bad conclusion.

I can easily see the whole situation happening until the shitlist release being people not intending true malice. The shitlist release makes me think someone with the power to dictate a termination statement has malice towards Selen, and the remaining talents are likely sore over losing so much.

On one hand we have a lengthy history of a company running things poorly, with such cases in a brief but not at all complete summary and in no particular order.
-The fuck up of the South Korean branch
-The fuck up of the India Branch
-The fuck up the Indonesian branch
-The fuck up of having Suzuhara Lulu leaving due to being told she can't stream.
-The fuck up of Sasaki Sakus 1st graduation.
-The fuck up of Moruru leaving allegedly due to bullies
-The fuck up of Gundo Mirei over a fucking baseball joke because twitter is obviously your audience great job protecting your talents niji
-The fuck up of Roa and where in the world is Yuzuki Roa? Oh right, streaming for years as someone else while still being in the company in name only.
The list goes on..
If a company is handling some of it's larger talents in it's main branches poorly, handling its overseas ventures so poorly they implode, treats the fans like shit, treats talents like they're disposable aka the literal strategy since day one. I'm gunna go out on a limb and speculate the rather reasonable idea that there is no nuance, perhaps it's just a shitty company filled with a lot of shitty people, maybe those people at one point were good people but they sure as hell don't seem like it now.
I get it, no one wants to think that someone they enjoy watching is an asshole but that's most entertainers sadly.

Lurker Throwaway

🌩🔅📕🔩🧸🫧🏹🦊🦈💭🍹📦♾️🐧👿🐍🦋🫖🪶🚩🐅👹🎴⚗️🐸

kushami tasukaru

Early Adopter
Reminder for the new VSpo debutant Sendo Yuuhi at 6PM JST.

And an important PSA from her mama.

Suou Patra starting Pokemon Crystal at 8PM JST.

I don't play it so no idea if this is one of the better games.

Pochi-sensei will always be my oneesan.

Before 3:40 I want to hug her. after 3:40 I want her to hug me.

More Ririka cooking, Monogatari style.

Scoots

The Pontiff of PonWolf
Early Adopter

Nigel Nigerman

is the virtual reincarnation of George Floyd.

RestlessRain

Early Adopter

1714643849807.png

Can't believe they made a whole month for Phase Connect.

kushami tasukaru

Early Adopter
UniVirtual's Shiratama Utano new outfit reveal at 7PM JST.

Don't miss it!

God's Strongest Wardog

Fauna made 30k on Coinflip
Top Bottom