"I usually hold stuff with my right hand, so I was in the toilet watching videos, and after I finished I moved my hand with my phone towards my ass, but then I went 'wait a minute where'd my video go' so I almost wiped with my phone instead of the toilet paper"Himemiya Rie

General Thread v2: Enhanced Segregation Techniques!

God's Wingiest Winger

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband
Rie is back. I mean she actually streamed while in Japan unlike some otherssss

VSoyBoy

i doubt she will come out perfect like a saint but at the same time i doubt she will have any major skeletons come out of her closet. if they did have a smoking gun that proved she was a major bad actor, they could've showed some proof to go on with the narrative that she was a retard who was hard to work with. But all they did was prove that her manager took too long to respond with the black screen video
I agree that Niji has done an impeccable job at fucking things up for themselves. Still think there's got to be some nuance somewhere, especially since the prevailing rrats are making less and less sense, in my opinion, the way things are developing.

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter
I agree that Niji has done an impeccable job at fucking things up for themselves. Still think there's got to be some nuance somewhere, especially since the prevailing rrats are making less and less sense, in my opinion, the way things are developing.
Well, to be fair the major rrats all relied on people playing 4dchess and somehow worming themselves into a wierd cabal of internal power in a foreign company, i doubt it will be something beyond "Nijisanji is fucking retarded", i know that is really vauge and broad, but still

MerelyTourist

jkterjter jkterjtier
LM's Ladyboy
i doubt she will come out perfect like a saint but at the same time i doubt she will have any major skeletons come out of her closet. if they did have a smoking gun that proved she was a major bad actor, they could've showed some proof to go on with the narrative that she was a retard who was hard to work with. But all they did was prove that her manager took too long to respond with the black screen video
At most, it'll be something like "oh yeah she was a real bitch about these two insignificant things that were management job to prevent or deal with anyway"
Well, to be fair the major rrats all relied on people playing 4dchess and somehow worming themselves into a wierd cabal of internal power in a foreign company, i doubt it will be something beyond "Nijisanji is fucking retarded", i know that is really vauge and broad, but still
Some random tweet reminded me, what niji does is nips black corpo 101 techniqe called "malicious incompetence". They purposefully hire cheapest and utterly incompetent employees, then make them take blame for all systemic failures. While top management dindu nuffin.

We dub dramatubers as grifters, while in reality, biggest vtubing grifter is riku fucking tazumi.

Tubedude

The nuance is likely this, Selen keeps trying to do projects/events and keeps trying to work around managers. This annoys the managers and the evolving situations make work within the branch harder and make the branch take a few hits to their reputation, since Selen likes to talk about the projects she's attempting and if they get shot down or not. Both of these things cause strife amongst the talents and they ask Selen to just chill a bit, but she doesn't. It then all culminates in the December incident and everything in February. This torpedos Niji's reputation and hurts everyone's careers still in the branch. Selen effectively hurt all their careers just cause she couldn't wait or follow procedure. It's easy to see it that way if you were in their shoes and a decent number of the ex-Nijis seem to be genuine friends with people still in the branch.

To note, a fuck ton of the rep hit could've been avoided on Niji and the talent's own actions following everything. The termination shitlist, to negligible impact, to the black screen stream, to various talents saying things that could easily be taken the wrong way to a bad conclusion.

I can easily see the whole situation happening until the shitlist release being people not intending true malice. The shitlist release makes me think someone with the power to dictate a termination statement has malice towards Selen, and the remaining talents are likely sore over losing so much.

God's Wingiest Winger

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband
Keep in mind clique sisters, we've seen your contract, we see that all thr liability rests on the talent. So with Selen out a ton of money and with the liability thrust upon her I would argue that her move to ask for desimination of her piece was the morally correct one. While actionable for sure, it was Selens money on the line anyway and in both cases nor her nor Nijisanji got the money. Fuck em. The action there showed that she didn't need em anymore, firing or not.

sbm

Early Adopter
Archivist
MyHolo TV's halting operations. Liola and Karrot will become indies.

20240501-115842.jpg

There's always been rumors that MyHolo wasn't well run, evidenced mostly by their abysmal turnover rate. Jelly also didn't have good things to say, I think mostly complaining about unpaid work.

But they also had a lot going for them. A supreme eye for talent for one. Liliana Vampaia for all that she's never had huge viewership, pre-dates Myth and has been going strong for years. Gen 2 became Bae, Jelly, and Miori, quite possibly the strongest small corpo gen in all of vtubing. HØRI 07 is a decently big Thai vtuber and after she left, founded her own agency which has drawn in some of the biggest Thai indies and might be the second biggest Thai agency now behind Algorhythm Project. Few of their other recruits are nobodies. They also didn't lack support or management, talents still put out plenty of music content, and they published agency-wide schedules, for example. And it does seem there has always been options to leave with IP, though rumor is it used to cost money to do so, which is not an option most corpo vtubers have.

edit: Oh, Karrot says "I cannot afford to do so" when talking about taking her current model to indie, so I guess the same buyout deal they've always had.

I would say this is about the same level, maybe a bit more influential actually, to Tsunderia closing last year.

Last edited:

God's Strongest Wardog

Fauna made 30k on Coinflip
Damn, I see the Niji Defense Force check cleared. Y'all get paid first of the month, I see. :BijouBijou:
But please, stop shitting up the main thread and go do your job in the Niji L Thread.

ValkyrieAce

in a toxic relationship with IRyS

MerelyTourist

jkterjter jkterjtier
LM's Ladyboy

Hff201

Pippa Fan, Failed Normalfriend
Early Adopter

thhrang

Punished Autism Extraordinaire
Early Adopter
Ward Security
HELP I CAN'T FIX HER

BlueSharkTV

Fucking Riggers
Early Adopter
Yuria's Husband
I am tempted to join it, do nothing, and see if I get preemptively banned like what happened in Nanobites' server.
Do it for the
:autismawareness:
Sana.PNG

Postal rrat

chinshilla

Natsumi is playing Vietnamese analog Tetris

RestlessRain

Early Adopter
He's twitter whore, he follows anyone and everyone. Or whomever might be managing his account.
1714630506740.png
778K followers, including indie vtubers and even Kiri Kilovolt from Globie, but doesn't follow any Phase Connect members. What did John Cena's Twitter account manager mean by this?

Paladin

Resident Sad Girl Enjoyer

Nigel Nigerman

is the virtual reincarnation of George Floyd.

Uruka would win "Mother of the year" and "Lezmaxxor of the year".

She made a song and said if she gets 10k views she'll tag pippa and try to woo her. (If there is context to this I have no idea). She posted one more art with pippa for another threshold. Other than that, nothing too important iirc

So she's like Reticule then?

Subaru is doing two great collabs tonight. One with the degen cat and the other with the Wigger-daisenpai.

:subaruclapping:

My Wigga and Digga in a collaba.

Slight update to the Camila/Shondo situation from a while back.
camila.jpg
Whoretubers being hypocrites!?!? The nerve of them...

:whatastory:
Also, Anny getting one guy'd protecting her GRIFTING WHORE OF A LATINX Friend will never not be funny.

at this point im just waiting for the eventual expose. It could be dropped in 5 years time or be somehow released tomorrow, whatever ends up being true its proably going to be somewhat spicy or an industry changing scandal somehow
All we know is that: a) There is a clique b) Elira, Enna and Millie is in the clique c) Elira wields some sort of power in NijiEN and d) All of NijiEN are fäggots including management.

She's really dead set on getting groomed, huh?

https://discord.gg/PAWf2hbbmQ

JgkFgVf.png

This stupid bitch never learns.

RestlessRain

Early Adopter
Uruka and Clara, exploring the depths of TikTok

Did you want more information about Uruka and Clara's werewolf mating story on Tik Tok?

No?

Fuck you, you're getting it anyway.

Paladin

Resident Sad Girl Enjoyer
Oh, speaking of Uruka, she goes to UCLA, right? There's been rioting for a while now, and I imagine she's not doing so hot at the moment.

wrp

She's really dead set on getting groomed, huh?

https://discord.gg/PAWf2hbbmQ

JgkFgVf.png

I am tempted to join it, do nothing, and see if I get preemptively banned like what happened in Nanobites' server.
There's no publicly open channels, it's just announcements

Also she's rambling in the vc right now, get the random role to see it (and don't all join it at once retards)
She's currently discussing her interest in doing a stream high.

Last edited:
Top Bottom