"Y'know, lately I've been thinking of KFC boxes as pets"Ichijou Ririka

General Thread v2: Enhanced Segregation Techniques!

VSoyBoy

Yeah, as I've been saying, the wall between current and former Niji's really is not as rigid as one would think.

Paladin

Resident Sad Girl Enjoyer
Retarded ethot indies really can't help taking the bait.

I cannot fucking stand these fair-weather preachers. I don't care to restart the eternal lolicon timeloop because it's an argument that never goes anywhere, but at the end of the day if you're going to speak on the matter you should have a principled stance where you're either okay with it or not okay with it, or be willing to elaborate on any nuances on your position. People like this have no principles, their position on it changes depending on what's convenient at the time; they'll act like it's horrific behaviour that enables paedophiles when it can act as ammunition against someone they don't like, but take part in le funny meme related to it once it becomes "safe" to do so.
Generally, the best way to respond to people is to hold them to their own standards if they are known. Clamilia is a clear grifter and only cares about her bottom line, but her friends seem to be blind to this and are happily marching to the same shit show the dipper fetishist is.

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter
Yeah, as I've been saying, the wall between current and former Niji's really is not as rigid as one would think.

This will just play everytime a Niji interacts with VSJ and vice versa, not because of the troon word-change but because of all the fucking RRATS schizos spawn anytime anyone of them speaks

stassy

Azki, after a long day reading all her supas, finally realizing that you can be (and have to be) much more than a one trick vsinger :

Also reading supa on her own way, Nayuta getting emo reading letters given to her by hand from her fans at M3:

1.png

Sankisei

HOLOLIVE SAIKYO

This will just play everytime a Niji interacts with VSJ and vice versa, not because of the troon word-change but because of all the fucking RRATS schizos spawn anytime anyone of them speaks

I didnt believe the Elira Clique rrats and now we are here

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter
I didnt believe the Elira Clique rrats and now we are here
at this point im just waiting for the eventual expose. It could be dropped in 5 years time or be somehow released tomorrow, whatever ends up being true its proably going to be somewhat spicy or an industry changing scandal somehow

Sankisei

HOLOLIVE SAIKYO
at this point im just waiting for the eventual expose. It could be dropped in 5 years time or be somehow released tomorrow, whatever ends up being true its proably going to be somewhat spicy or an industry changing scandal somehow
Aster was the mastermind behind everything and he used Elira as his puppet to hide himself and harass any girl he wants from the shadows
That boring personality? Its just a Cover up for his true evil self

La+ de Central Norte

General of the second army commanded by Gozaru

Good Night Everyone and Happy start of May!!! :D

MerelyTourist

jkterjter jkterjtier
LM's Ladyboy

VSoyBoy

Always thought the spicier rrats come from ex-niji's NOT talking with or about Doki (or Sayu for that matter). They are very clearly avoiding her, even her name, beyond what would be necessary to not stir up drama.
I said since the beginning that there is obviously more to this, things never lined up for me and most rrats make little sense if you think them through. We know basically nothing and the things we do know are bound to be one-sided and emotionally charged.
The way things stand right now, if we do ever get a more comprehensive picture of the circumstances that led up to this, I don't see Doki coming out looking like the hero figure she is right now. Things are never that clear cut in real life.

Nenélove

Cured and Medicated
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter
I said since the beginning that there is obviously more to this, things never lined up for me and most rrats make little sense if you think them through. We know basically nothing and the things we do know are bound to be one-sided and emotionally charged.
The way things stand right now, if we do ever get a more comprehensive picture of the circumstances that led up to this, I don't see Doki coming out looking like the hero figure she is right now. Things are never that clear cut in real life.
i doubt she will come out perfect like a saint but at the same time i doubt she will have any major skeletons come out of her closet. if they did have a smoking gun that proved she was a major bad actor, they could've showed some proof to go on with the narrative that she was a retard who was hard to work with. But all they did was prove that her manager took too long to respond with the black screen video

God's Strongest Dragoon

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter

Nenélove

Cured and Medicated
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
I feel I must reiterate my concerns
Meh, I wouldn't actually mind. Vshojo seems like a fitting place for 'em to retire in, I certainly don't want an industry full of old talent just bouncing from corpo to corpo, fresh blood from the indie toiling fields is much more interesting.

God's Strongest Dragoon

Meh, I wouldn't actually mind. Vshojo seems like a fitting place for 'em to retire in, I certainly don't want an industry full of old talent just bouncing from corpo to corpo, fresh blood from the indie toiling fields is much more interesting.
I would prefer they wither and fade into complete obscurity in that hollowed out husk of a branch than move over to Vshojo and potentially continue to cause problems.

Nenélove

Cured and Medicated
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
I would prefer they wither and fade into complete obscurity in that hollowed out husk of a branch than move over to Vshojo and potentially continue to cause problems.
Too late bro, kuro is already there. There is plenty of menhera to be had already.

Kazuma

Early Adopter
IRyS singing

Shiina is also doing some singing in a bit

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter
I cant wait for GunRun to sponsor the entire NijiEN branch with increasingly more shit rigging by the Marin water balloon titty guy to do 24/7 react streams

Xuhle

Clara is totally seiso i dont know what Airi means at all. Shes not even playing the bunny garden game.

E- Damnit Clara you gave away the joke by changing the thumbnail.

Last edited:
Top Bottom