"I can only sleep to dommy mommy ASMR. it has to be loud enough to keep my neighbors awake too"Tomoe Umari

Found some random schizo on youtube thinking he's being gangstalked by holomems.

Negzana

I wonder what he'd think of Shondo

superduper

Gods Strongest Chiramigo
Nolan's Widow
Early Adopter
Rie's Publicist
What the fuck is this schizophrenia? It's on a whole new level!

Clown Penis

Dizzy "Elf Pride Worldwide" Dokuro
Early Adopter
Since he brought it up in one of the rants, the mind of a disenfranchised Biden voter

Alright so this gentleman is clearly going to become a person of gender and then go about shooting children. Shall we take bets as to timeline?
A schizophrenic and a reddit janny?

Man, this is one tempting retard to troll. I bet you could get him to carve a giant dick on his face if you disguised it a bit as some sort of protective rune.

Everyone knows Ame is unable to bypass runic protection.

Abomination

The abominable amalgamation known as "chyaaat!"

Short

God Damn the Sun
Archive:
Videos:
Community Posts:

Stunned But Dumb

Reminds me of the Mori Schizo who says that calli has sexually assaulted him as a child when she was his babysitter, but when he released her info he got all of it wrong and was adamant that it was correct no matter what people told him.

Reactions: Icy

Kourai

Not pictured: the will to live
Early Adopter
Archivist

God's Wingiest Winger

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband

This profile is fucking weird too, its just some guy taking random pot shots at the dude on a daily basis

Since that tweet this is what that profile has said

He posted this tweet twice on both the 6th and the 8th

No sources listed

Autism

I can see that

Life literally over at 25

There is more there, but I would take the treatment tweet with a grain of salt as it sounds as accurate as the Byuu is totally dead bro trust me. Back in the day I ended up on the Farms because I was thinking "Yo, Chris Chan is weird but these people covering him are fucking weird too lets see what they have to say". Then again I suppose some people have stranger hobbies than having a twitter page dedicated to some schizophrenic I suppose.

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter
I horribly misread the thread and thought this guy was a reddit mod, anyways, he should collab with Henri

Seth

Fubuki's Best Friendo
Archive:
Videos:
Community Posts:
Do you still have them? It says the file doesnt exist and every video is privated

Short

God Damn the Sun

Icy

Least schizo vtuber fan

Icy

Top Bottom