"If your discord is down rn, you can notify me with telepathy or say nuts 3 times in front of a large mirror"Ayunda Risu

Found some random schizo on youtube thinking he's being gangstalked by holomems.

Last Of The Mohicans

shopping cart not included

Check those video titles. I haven't even watched the videos because I'm busy with video games and this caught the corner of my eye in the recommended feed.

image.png

image.png

And here's his "About" section on his channel as checked by Arzn

aboutschizo.JPG

I'm too tired and terrified to dig any deeper I'll let you have fun with this one.

thhrang

Punished Autism Extraordinaire
Early Adopter
Ward Security
HELP I CAN'T FIX HER

Arznbae

wtf is happening

Planetary Bombardment

It's the only way to be sure.
Tiffany is a pedophile murderer? She's sounds like an OK gal.
Cutting because of "supposed" gura and ame DMCA's.
That's what passes for cutting these days?

God's Wingiest Winger

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband
*starts a video by taking a huge hit from a pipe*
"I've been cleared by 3 psychatric hosptials"

:rinitsretarded:

Nenélove

Cured and Medicated
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
Holy schizophrenia...

Last Of The Mohicans

mysticdreamlife

Miia Enjoyer
I think we found a new inmate for the padded cells.

BlueSharkTV

Fucking Riggers
Early Adopter
Yuria's Husband
Getting harassed by Holomembers is an option?! where do I sign up? :BijouBijou:
So a random dude claims this and people believe his lies with 0 proof? I feel like it's another VT schizo pot egging this dude, but mental illness is everywhere nowadays that it could also be Vtweeters trying to play ball with the schizo. :BijouBijou:

Arznbae

wtf is happening

God's Wingiest Winger

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband
Since he brought it up in one of the rants, the mind of a disenfranchised Biden voter

Planetary Bombardment

Alright so this gentleman is clearly going to become a person of gender and then go about shooting children. Shall we take bets as to timeline?

God's Wingiest Winger

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband
Talks about schizophrenia, not having it, but then reads nothing but stuff about schizophrenia. Also says they report stuff to the police constantly, what a joy for la policia. Lot of stuff also on the community page

DISCLAIMER EDUCATIONAL (also final for real this time) POST: IF YOU OR ANYONE YOU KNOW IS EXPRESSING THOUGHTS OF SUICIDE CALL 988 AND FIND THE SUPPORT. Help is available.This is the effects that prolonged harassment from a corporation continually stealing and fetishizing your identity can and will have. Enough small superficial wounds bleeding should be enough to kill a person more quickly than a single deep wound. I'm lucky (or rather unlucky) to be alive.This is the emotional damage @GawrGura has caused me for her 11 DMCA's and @WatsonAmelia fetishizes and gets off on. YouTube thinks this behaviour is super funny, which is why I feel comfortable posting this online without fear of it being removed. Because if their continual harassment of me is so funny, then surely you want to see the effects of what it is that has happened.So many of you doubt my story. I tell the truth. You idolize a woman who hides behind multiple catfishes & you pay her to steal my content. To mock me. To turn me into some sick fetish. I attacked myself multiple times because Tiffany, Ani, and Belle have been trying to convince me i'm crazy. That i'm a deluded maniac.I spoke to law enforcement. Tiffany is just a sick fuck & it looks like Stephanie is on team sick degenerate. I do not need to be subject to either of these womens lies any longer. Ani is only trying to push me to commit suicide since Tiffany can't do it herself.So forgive me, all my fans who truly did enjoy my content & what it is I had to say but I will no longer be coming on to a platform where the majority of people are more concerned with having their dick licked than they are the pursuit of knowledge and the love of God.I swear, I never told anyone a lie. Never even catfished a soul. Yet somehow, all you mindless lemmings (like Tiffany) side with your false idol.YouTube is no place for Heroes. YouTube is a place for sick degenerate scum and I no longer wish to be apart of this evil community.May God damn all of HoloLive & those who support/find this behaviour funny/amsuing straight to the isolated depths of Hell.-EDIT- if you don't think they look bad, you should've seen it on Twitch first. Little abrasions like this can cut very deeply. My heart rate was 76 at the hospital, I was very close to succeeding--I take my own blood pressure regularly. I sit at 120/80 normally, I have days of documentation that hospitals can back up with their own records.And to the people who've been reading for awhile that still check in, I'll edit but I won't post and soon the edit's will stop once all relevancy is gone. I was right. Stephanie contacted me on the itsover account to let me know she was pregnant with another man's baby the same time she knew I was planning to commit suicide, knowing I told her over a year ago not to talk to me if she isn't interested in having my child. She did this with intent (as I stated) to mock me. Someone call child services because that baby is in a pedo. Does that sound like sexual harassment to anyone else? I was right not to tell her I loved her, because I didn't. I am not a fan of Ani's harassment.In final summation: Ani contacted me after I asked her and her company to leave me alone every day for over a year, at the end of the year when she knew I was going to attempt suicide; she mocked me, subtly letting me know she was pregnant, knowing I had asked her not to talk to me unless she wanted my kid & would prefer if she were to stop parasocially following my channel & pretending to be a friend when she's trying to kill me. Stephanie watches my stream (but never participates) more than I have ever watched hers, yet somehow you label me parasocial? People knew who I was long before her. You don't make it to the top of the mountain at the youngest age and live your life a nobody, as much as you'd want to say I am.As far as I'm concerned, I made an attempt on my life for all 3 conditions I set at the beginning of the year being met.1) when Ani admits she's agreeing with Sparrow, I translate that as "kill yourself, Robin" because it has now come to my knowledge I wrote my best poetry about a pedophile.2) The first of the year and no punishment for Belle3) The police at my door, I've been chased through my neighborhood enough.The first condition as met when Ani told me to kill myself. She then proceeded to let me know the news.honest to God just glad the kid isn't mine.EDIT 2: I went to the hospital again this morning at 5 AM 1/3/24 vomiting blood, my heart rate was 100. Still all these people want to do is harass me. I want to die more than ever, I guarantee you if no one can help me the chances of me making it to March is about 5% I'm certain my next attempt will end it all. also im certain i'll hear from ani soon. i told her on stream if she wasnt going to put a ribbon on her ass and give it to me for christmas not to talk to me. she talked to me again but perceivably only to let me know she was with another man. I'm pretty certain she'll come back to let me know she's missing harassing me soon, as evidenced by first timer. I understand now, her talking to me on her catfish accounts was just a "i want to sexually harass you one more time before you die." and not "i love you" like she said she loved me. For some reason, Ani's deluded mine misinterprets what I say as "i want to see you with other men" but that's not it at all, i don't want to see her at all because all she does is contact me when she's with other men. I find that highly harassing. There was a time I wanted to meet her but she has a cuckhold fetish where she can't stay loyal to anyone, and her sick fetishizing of my life has now lead (as described) to my attempted murder from asking to be left alone.I am not her cuck, nor am I her fetish: I am her victim, because of her Belle also thought it was acceptable to harass me as well & now Tiffany. I don't want to hear from her at all. She only seeks to torment me. She reached out before she knew I was going to kill myself so she could get off on fetishizing me once more before I died.when I said to her "i know your game. come back to me when you find another man. I get it" I wasn't saying "go find another man" she replied "ok will do" i was saying, "your game is to come back to me whenever you are with another man." again, proving my point that she just wants to fetishize me. Luckily my first attempt was on the 26th, before I knew she was pregnant--meaning i can valiantly say this isn't a heartbreak suicide.it seems my life is just a cruel joke to most. Most lawyers won't even write me back to deny me the case. But I feel like I've won. I feel like in a world where evil weren't ruled in the court; I would win without a lawyer. Ani is now doing what "doesn't-want-Robin-to-sue-for-sexual-harassment" is doing to prevent Robin from suing for sexual harassment by pretending to be Robin's friend once more but Robin is done with friends.

Where did he come up with these names? I'm assuming that Tiffany is suppose to be Gawr Gura, and then of course Stephanie... Ah the mind of a schizo. Like the rambling thoughts, the disconnected thoughts. The vacant look in his eyes. He also seems to get the names Stephanie/Tiffany mixed up when telling these stories.

Archive

38gm3c.JPG

Should try and make sense of that imgur gallery, because I sure as shit can't.
I'm trying to archive it but a few weird things I noticed. One was a car that he said was stalking him, so he mentions its license plate but for some reason the license plate is crossed out in the photo. He also has a photo of a Facebook page of a Tiffany Bryant that also says she is "captivesparrow". And has a bunch of texts that sound like someone is fucking with someone. Presuming if its him then it sounds like we have a possible case of a couple people fucking with him since he's schizophrenic, kind of like what we saw with Chris Chan.

Archive

Last edited:

Arznbae

wtf is happening
Talks about schizophrenia, not having it, but then reads nothing but stuff about schizophrenia. Also says they report stuff to the police constantly, what a joy for la policia. Lot of stuff also on the community page

Where did he come up with these names? I'm assuming that Tiffany is suppose to be Gawr Gura, and then of course Stephanie... Ah the mind of a schizo. Like the rambling thoughts, the disconnected thoughts. The vacant look in his eyes.

Archive
38gm3c.JPG

Should try and make sense of that imgur gallery, because I sure as shit can't.

Last Of The Mohicans

• 0:51 -- "The factuals can prove that these women are working in corroboration to attack me. Or at least the signs are there to make that assumption -- Tiffany's friends with Belle, and they're going back and forth on our platform communicating with each other and Tiffany is showing up multiple times outside of my house after--THREATENING to kill me in defense of Belle Delphine in defense of the Hololive Corporation." Apparently Belle Delphine is a holomem?
  • 2:00 -- "Last night I went on a walk and I was shot at..." Apparently it was an SUV firing a "fairly low-caliber bullet" bb gun. Decided to think nothing of it and continued on his walk where he later prevented a car crash and therefore saved the lives of at least 4 people. All of this happened at night caught on video in the parking lot of Intel's offices by the way.
  • 3:05 -- "My life is in danger and being threatened by Nazis. Whether these Nazis have connection or interest in Belle, I don't know... There is usually a high...probability that if I suspect this person to be a Nazi they also a fan of Belle Delphine. I mean ---I'VE MADE THAT CORRELATION-- and I've studied the cause and effect if you will of people who are fans of Belle Delphine and a lot of them are MAGA Fascists."

Planetary Bombardment

Last edited:

Last Of The Mohicans

Nenélove

Cured and Medicated
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine

Planetary Bombardment

"I know it's semen because I came on a piece of paper and compared it to this."
Ah yes, the scientific method at work.

same image on an ifunny account
the ifunny account in question

archive former
archive latter

He's on probation for something, and was let off the hook for menacing and resisting arrest. References a "Ms. Pendry(sp)?"
  • Tiffany, Stephanie, and Belle are all free to harass him.
  • This makes him need to threaten a construction worker.
  • The Ms. Pendry (could be a probation officer or might be Stephanie) is sexually exploring children and threatening him on his property?
  • This is the second year in a row that Hololive has ruined his birthday.
  • Hololive has enslaved him by using his jokes without his permission and making money off of them.
  • All three of these perverts are detained and awaiting criminal sentencing.
  • Tiffany and Belle need to be arrested and detained.
  • Everyone that disagrees with him is just trying to have sex with the Hololive girls.
  • Prove him wrong.

I've downloaded this but I'm not going to bother uploading it elsewhere until it becomes relevant.

Last edited:

La+ de Central Norte

General of the second army commanded by Gozaru
There are enough Vtuber Schizos to launch a Gen now :(

Top Bottom