"I want a high quality working replica of a Genoese mercenary's crossbow so bad"Noir Vesper

VTuber Merch/Decorations

The Rrat

Ratgirl-idol Connoisseur
Early Adopter
Please allow me to once again shill Tenso for their great proxy service and tax fraud capabilities
It's thanks to them that I can use the holoshop and get twice the chances of getting signs.
Wait, how do you use them to get signed merch that's limited purchase? I feel like they would sell out before then

Dawifet

I love my dumb dorky nephilim
Namirin's Husband
Wait, how do you use them to get signed merch that's limited purchase? I feel like they would sell out before then
you might be confusing them with Buyee.
Buyee: buys it for you and ships it later.
Tenso: provide you with a JP address, you make the purchase and they ship it to you with they get it.
I am pretty sure they both belong to the same parent company tho.

Oh yeah, that's right. I forgot that was how Tenso worked. I should try it sometime to see if it is actually cheaper. For me.
If you get fucked by taxes it usually is, you might pay double the shipping but since you set the price for the package when it actually ships to you you can put its costs as juuuuuust under your tax bracket, if thats how it works for you.

The Rrat

Ratgirl-idol Connoisseur
Early Adopter
you might be confusing them with Buyee.
Buyee: buys it for you and ships it later.
Tenso: provide you with a JP address, you make the purchase and they ship it to you with they get it.
I am pretty sure they both belong to the same parent company tho.
Oh yeah, that's right. I forgot that was how Tenso worked. I should try it sometime to see if it is actually cheaper. For me.

ValkyrieAce

in a toxic relationship with IRyS
Honestly, I was thinking about selling most of the merch connected to the sets I've bought just to get their autographs. Some have great merch, but a lot of it I would never have bought if not to get their signature.

Dawifet

Namirin's Husband
Honestly, I was thinking about selling most of the merch connected to the sets I've bought just to get their autographs. Some have great merch, but a lot of it I would never have bought if not to get their signature.
Got anything interesting?

Negzana

I don't buy complete sets for even Aki or Watame. The signed card is not worth waiting half a year and the crazy shipping costs. Only will do it for Kaela.

ValkyrieAce

Got anything interesting?
Well the majority of the stuff hasn't arrived since it's standard "wait eight months for your shit" Holo protocols. I managed to get pretty much every LE set from EN this year other than Kiara's.

Zapan1984

Bit Merch from Uwumarket for the fellow Bug people.
The Trickywi one was a Mystery one extra added cause i was at an overall Price treshhold.
1.jpg2.jpg3.jpg4.jpg

Aka Split

IRyS's husband
Early Adopter
Did you always just buy Autographed sets or did you also go out of your way to buy Autographed postcards on eBay/Yahoo Auctions and stuff? And if the latter, any tips since you've collected all of them?
I'm still watching for potential IRyS 2nd Anniversary hand-signed cards. I've got one lead, but I don't know if he's gonna sell it or raffle it or what.

And I plan on getting the Connect the World blu-ray, but I'm holding off on ordering that since there might be some Christmas-season merch coming out before the order period ends.
Edit: Not that I have to worry about shipping prices with voice packs, but; Christmas voicepacks, but no IRyS!? NOoooOoOOoO! https://shop.hololivepro.com/en/products/hololive_christmasvoice2023?variant=44256038420700
I'd say these voicepacks suggest even more stuff might be coming, so I will continue to wait.

Last edited:

Dawifet

Namirin's Husband
1702556764292.png
Ah the biggest issue in regards to merch

Aka Split

IRyS's husband
Early Adopter

The Rratarded Alt

Rat-girl Idol Connoisseur
View attachment 59899
Ah the biggest issue in regards to merch
Speaking of tax evasion, I tried Tenso this time with the Promise winter merch. Hopefully the shipping ends up with it coming out to be a little cheaper in the end.

Not the biggest fan of them lolifying Bae, though.

Milk Mage

is healthy boy sauce for you
Ya'll see the shoes,
Ya'll see the money.
bitchen boss ass nigga on this gang shit im on, im on top real niggas come on lo, all the way up nigga.

(Tail bits fell off almost immediately. Sasuga Canadian sweatshop quality).

Realticule

The retardation shall rise again!
Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
✡︎ God's Chosen Schizo ✡︎

Aka Split

IRyS's husband
Early Adopter

The Rratarded Alt

Rat-girl Idol Connoisseur

Watamate

Previously known as Tatsunoko
Early Adopter
No one's going to rain on my parade. :sanasmile:

20240104_141822_HDR.jpg20240104_142529_HDR.jpg

Dawifet

Namirin's Husband
and with that, Myth is now complete. Honestly did not expect Ame to sign, hoping that Kronii will hers too

ValkyrieAce

and with that, Myth is now complete. Honestly did not expect Ame to sign, hoping that Kronii will hers too
Yeah, I need Kronii to finish the Promise set.

Watamate

Previously known as Tatsunoko
Early Adopter
:depressedtako:Sadly the Hololive Shop ended up screwing me over again like it did with Ina's.

In that regard, if anyone else did manage to get an Ame limited set and for whatever reason doesn't want the postcard. I'd gladly buy it, trade some of my merch, or offer my services (3D Modeling/Printing). I know the chances are slim, but as is noticeable by my pictures in this thread, Ame is one of my faves. Also verbatim goes for an Ina signed postcard, if someone has one of those.

Last edited:
Top Bottom