"My dog understands both English and Chinese. Or like certain phrases. We say 'dinner time' and we say 'going out' and we say 'I'm gonna cook you' in Chinese. And he knows those three phrases"Himemiya Rie

TVA Minecraft Server

Winter is over and I removed the trees around spawn.

I made a coracle. i collected like 4 stacks of resin, slowly melted it, made the wicker thing, coated it in 7 buckets of pitch, then tried to pick it up and it disappeared.
It's quite an annoying mod.

I made a coracle. i collected like 4 stacks of resin, slowly melted it, made the wicker thing, coated it in 7 buckets of pitch, then tried to pick it up and it disappeared.
It's quite an annoying mod.
you can just make a vanilla boat its way quicker. But yeah this mod definitely has some moments that are a bit too grindy for no real reason.

@The Rrat I think i broke the server. the server closes whenever I go anywhere near my kiln.
Edit: on further investigation the entire server is broken at the moment closing itself in about a minute after joining.
Edit2: even further investigation reveals that its working now but i now know how to fuck the server at any time. If your ever going to make a large kiln make sure is fully closed before lighting it.

Last edited:
A question to those that installed Forge recently:
What Java version is needed so the Forge instance doesnt Crash after ~20 sec?
I wanted to see first if i get it all correct before asking Rrat as i haven't played MC in like 6-7 Years and
that whole new Launcher is weird.

I wanted to see first if i get it all correct before asking Rrat as i haven't played MC in like 6-7 Years and
I installed my instance using gdl launcher which auto detected the java versions needed iirc.

I used the latest 1.7.10 release for Forge with both the server version and the client when testing. The actual release version is 10.13.4.1614.

I used PolyMC for managing the client version.

I used the latest 1.7.10 release for Forge with both the server version and the client when testing. The actual release version is 10.13.4.1614.

I used PolyMC for managing the client version.
I installed my instance using gdl launcher which auto detected the java versions needed iirc.
Yeah cheers dunno exactly what it was but i tried the gdl and PolyMc launcher(i read you using it earlier in the thread) and with the poly it worked.

@The Rrat the grave stone mod just ate a bunch of my items is there anyway that you can see what got eaten and reimburse me.Normally i wouldn't care that much but it ate my red steel tools and steel helmet which are monumental pain to make.

Did something change with the server? I'm unable to connect to it. Log file says something about missing mods. I haven't changed anything in my setup since last time i played several days ago. I had some client mods and thought that was the issue, so i disabled those but it still times out on trying to connect.

Code:
[18:25:42] [Netty Client IO #0/INFO] [FML]: Attempting connection with missing mods [] at SERVER
[18:25:43] [Client thread/INFO]: Connecting to <<redacted>>, 25565
[18:26:11] [Netty Client IO #1/ERROR] [FML]: NetworkDispatcher exception
io.netty.handler.timeout.ReadTimeoutException

Did something change with the server? I'm unable to connect to it. Log file says something about missing mods. I haven't changed anything in my setup since last time i played several days ago. I had some client mods and thought that was the issue, so i disabled those but it still times out on trying to connect.

Code:
[18:25:42] [Netty Client IO #0/INFO] [FML]: Attempting connection with missing mods [] at SERVER
I'm getting the same issue so its definitely an issue on the server side. @The Rrat

Having issues with the server even after rebooting. I'll have to look at it tomorrow.

Code:
I'm getting the same issue so its definitely an issue on the server side. @The Rrat
It should be back up now. I think it just needs to be on a weekly reboot schedule, so I will set that up.

Server season 2.5?

I can upload the world files somewhere, but I don't have the time anymore to do any management or hosting duties.

There has been talk, and it seems some people would like to have another server up.

I would be up to it, I have to reclaim my title somehow.
Emm also says they would be interested.

Yeah you idiots but we need a host. I can't do it due to me having shitty third world internet.

Yeah you idiots but we need a host. I can't do it due to me having shitty third world internet.
My ping might have been worse then yours so im probably not the best choice.

Top Bottom