"We were talking about this offstream, it is ri-DI-culous how many Phase girls owe that man (Sakana) a life debt, without him having to actually do shit"Dizzy Dokuro
  • Stress test complete for now, posting has been reenabled.
  • I am unironically begging vtubers to stop reading imageboards. Your lives will immediately and tangibly improve. You know who you are.

PIPPAPOSTING V2

Topo Chico

Drink Topo Chico!

kingcaid

Hello my fellow Pippa watchers I hear there's more Mahjong on the horizon for you. Perhaps its time for TVA to have its own mahjong thread? @thhrang :smugpipi::smugpipi::smugpipi::smugpipi::smugpipi:

Awoogers

basic ass man who loves the british funny woman
Hello my fellow Pippa watchers I hear there's more Mahjong on the horizon for you. Perhaps its time for TVA to have its own mahjong thread? @thhrang :smugpipi::smugpipi::smugpipi::smugpipi::smugpipi:
i mean someone could totally organize a jong tournament for TVA at the expense of everyones sanity but it would be fun i think

RedRage

The Proctor

Manager Arc Unlocked?
Staff member
i mean someone could totally organize a jong tournament for TVA at the expense of everyones sanity but it would be fun i think

what sanity?

Awoogers

basic ass man who loves the british funny woman

Eat em and breed em

I need help

image.png

DTrp

kind of funny that pippa brought her "brother" (chat/stream) to her girls outing so she'd feel more comfortable. at first I thought it's kind of cute, and then I kinda felt bad for her social awkwardness...

...and then she started bullying her friends and I realized why she really brought us along:

we were her backup!

Security

irc.rizon.net #TheVirtualAsylum
Who'd she raid?

DTrp

Stunned But Dumb

famous artist pipkun

Mindflayer and Master Baiter
Y'know, I might be a Phasefag, but I'm actually not gonna poachbeg Chromu.

We don't need to see that coffee flavour.
shes the nescafe of phase coffee

Titanosaurus

Early Adopter
I'm really happy and excited to see Pippa, Remi and Runie in this collab together :pippaworship:

#1 Kirsche Impregnator

the retardedest
Y'know, I might be a Phasefag, but I'm actually not gonna poachbeg Chromu.

We don't need to see that coffee flavour.
isn't that all of the coffee flavors already?

DTrp

if anyone missed the watchalong stream (thhrang) here is the playlist link direct from twitch. servers. it'll play in VLC or other supported media player, or you can download it with yt-dlp. no idea how long it'll remain valid.

https://dqrpb9wgowsf5.cloudfront.net/0556c0755be8cf236ff1_pippa_44203947899_1715890264/chunked/index-dvr.m3u8

famous artist pipkun

Mindflayer and Master Baiter

RedRage

#1 Kirsche Impregnator

the retardedest

Pippenis Inspector

Tism Extraordinaire
300k Cuck Chair

kingcaid

no she graduated
The eternal two more weeks is no more. The curse is broken, peace can return to the lands until the next /vt/ sister dares to rise above the rest.

Top Bottom