"I'd like to imagine I have an assigend FBI agent who watches my streams, he's like 'I like my job'"Pipkin Pippa
  • Stress test complete for now, posting has been reenabled.
  • I am unironically begging vtubers to stop reading imageboards. Your lives will immediately and tangibly improve. You know who you are.

PIPPAPOSTING V2

thhrang

Punished Autism Extraordinaire
Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥
I feel genuinely insulted she just said Skibidi Toilet was some Team Fortress 2 shit FUCK YOU PINK RABBIT.
:cursedpeko::cursedpeko::cursedpeko::cursedpeko::cursedpeko::cursedpeko::cursedpeko:

RedRage

I hope you all realise this is a preview for the Yuni Luna comeback.
If its just streams of her watching cute owl videos and washing windows with her voice, I'm all for it. Pippa gushing over animals is always good.

The Peanut Gallery

His smile and optimism: Restored. 🕯️👁️
Early Adopter

Eureka

I feel genuinely insulted she just said Skibidi Toilet was some Team Fortress 2 shit FUCK YOU PINK RABBIT.
:cursedpeko::cursedpeko::cursedpeko::cursedpeko::cursedpeko::cursedpeko::cursedpeko:
What do you mean, Isn't that were the popular character Gorden Freeman is from?

thhrang

Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥

ScarletCorrupt

Awawawawa (derogatory)
This is advanced autism

Henrik Carter

Disco Contagium!

Eat em and breed em

I need help
Bibib loves looping, just like another board

kingcaid

After all the retarded shit she's done this is the thing that will finally make Thhrang go full schizo, God bless you Valve, tf2 is the gift that keeps on giving.

God's Fattest Moojisan

Don't do drugs, blow all your money on vtubers

ScarletCorrupt

Awawawawa (derogatory)
schizo-twitch.gif

Security

irc.rizon.net #TheVirtualAsylum
And some people think this isn't the Little Sister Experience.

Al-Sandulishun

Annoyance

RedRage

The Peanut Gallery

His smile and optimism: Restored. 🕯️👁️
Early Adopter

thhrang

Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥
After all the retarded shit she's done this is the thing that will finally make Thhrang go full schizo, God bless you Valve, tf2 is the gift that keeps on giving.
I am Pippa Pipkin's biggest hatewatcher. I participate in chat, I buy membership, I pay attention to her Tweets, I spend every evening on a forum liveposting about her, I participate in community conversation about all her activity specifically with the purpose of being able to HATE HER MORE after she insulted TF2. Good day, sirs.
:smugpipi:

Realticule

Prime Indigenous Pipkin Pippa Appreciator.
Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
✡︎ God's Chosen Schizo ✡︎
Don't be a jelly nerd Yuni, be an indifferent Stacy like your sister Pippa.

Hff201

Pippa Fan, Failed Normalfriend
Early Adopter
I am Pippa Pipkin's biggest hatewatcher. I participate in chat, I buy membership, I pay attention to her Tweets, I spend every evening on a forum liveposting about her, I participate in community conversation about all her activity specifically with the purpose of being able to HATE HER MORE after she insulted TF2. Good day, sirs.
Most mentally stable capippi.

RedRage

Adding this to my bookmarks for future use. :smugpipi:

God's Fattest Moojisan

Don't do drugs, blow all your money on vtubers
Screenshot for ease of use
Screenshot 2024-05-16 000827.png

Top Bottom