"Personally, I don't like gay people"Pipkin Pippa
  • Stress test complete for now, posting has been reenabled.
  • I am unironically begging vtubers to stop reading imageboards. Your lives will immediately and tangibly improve. You know who you are.

OffKai Expo 2023

Ed O'neill

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband
Janny thread hijack

What is OffKai Expo?
We are the first VTuber focused convention and aim to bring creators big and small from all aspects of the VTubing world to one place.
We are a group of friends, fans, and convention runners from many different fandoms working together to hold this event. This convention is volunteer-run and a true passion project.
Our goal is to celebrate and educate about the digital and virtual arts subculture, technology, history, and performance art. We want to create collaborative spaces that inform and educate on tools, techniques, and skills related to the creation of virtual arts and entertainment.
When and where is this convention?

June 16 - 18 @ Hyatt Regency, Burlingame, California

Where can I watch events at the convention online?

Visit the OffKai Expo website for schedule and ticket information here:

Sorry for the thread hijack, @Green Kitbash's OG message below

So homies offkai is rapidly approaching. We got any rrats on the ground? How has the organization been? We expecting smooth sailing?

Our boi at Phase has also provided a schedule

Archive

Last edited by a moderator:

Arznbae

wtf is happening

Big PiPi Energy

New Year, New Autism!
Early Adopter

Ed O'neill

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband

Negzana

RestlessRain

Early Adopter
Can I have my vtuber yuribaiting without all of this gay shit?
Only by gatekeeping and telling troons and faggots to fuck off out of this space.

DelusionTree

Lean on me
Early Adopter

Lurker McSpic

We need to increase the hag population
View attachment 30800
pronoun tags on the badge
:depressedtako:
ONE FUCKING YEAR
It took one year to infect them, I gave them the benefit of the doubt when they got that tranny who tried to fundraise after the tranny mass shooter but this shit is just :vesperfacepalm:

Negzana

ONE FUCKING YEAR
It took one year to infect them, I gave them the benefit of the doubt when they got that tranny who tried to fundraise after the tranny mass shooter but this shit is just :vesperfacepalm:
Only con I would consider joining up is HoloFes at this point, but >In Japan

I hope a HoloFesEn happens in the US and it's not in commiefornia or chicago or some shit.

Kalion

:)

Harrow Prime

Not Like Before.
Early Adopter
Kronii's Husband
Only con I would consider joining up is HoloFes at this point, but >In Japan

I hope a HoloFesEn happens in the US and it's not in commiefornia or chicago or some shit.
Great now it's going to be in Ohio.
So what happens if you refuse the extra tags on the badge or rip them off? Is this like a Pokemon Tournament where you get banned for even hinting you find this ridiculous?
They'll take you away. What happens after that is anyone's guess.

Ed O'neill

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband
Can we get one of these in fucking New York City at least or Philadelphia

Negzana

Great now it's going to be in Ohio.
It's either going to be California where you catch AIDS, Chicago where you catch being swiss cheese, or Ohio where you catch (more) autism
I'd prefer DC but really anywhere that isn't Commiefornia or Chicago is an upgrade

Johnny Jambalaya

BlueSharkTV alt account
Early Adopter
Ward Security
No. Companies will also continue hiring the bulk of their talents from the West Coast with PST friendly schedules despite that timezone only having ~15% of North America’s population. You will like it.

VTuberThrow

So homies offkai is rapidly approaching. We got any rrats on the ground? How has the organization been? We expecting smooth sailing?

Our boi at Phase has also provided a schedule

Archive
Don't think there have been any rrats. Seems like it's mostly just hoping the girls have rested up well enough. I'm mostly praying that Uruka's performance goes decently for her mental health's sake.

thhrang

Punished Autism Extraordinaire
Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥
>con held in commiefornia
>people are surprised it's pozzed
:vesperfacepalm:

masterstocking

Dogs are forever in the push-up position
Early Adopter
No. Companies will also continue hiring the bulk of their talents from the West Coast with PST friendly schedules despite that timezone only having ~15% of North America’s population. You will like it.

I read this too quickly as 'PTSD friendly' and it made perfect sense to me anyways...

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter
>con held in commiefornia
>people are surprised it's pozzed
:vesperfacepalm:
No, they gotta complain more about it, you don't understand. Nothing sets them apart more from the people they hate than bitching and moaning about any and every little thing.

Oh wait.

Topo Chico

Drink Topo Chico!
So I'm retarded will any of the Offkai shit be streamed? If so where, didn't see any real links on their website/twitter

Arznbae

wtf is happening
So I'm retarded will any of the Offkai shit be streamed? If so where, didn't see any real links on their website/twitter

holy shit the audio is horrible

Last edited:
Top Bottom