"She said 'many many' I will give 'many many' because I don't know how 'many' is 'many'. Many many means many, right? It's always better to give morr than lass (Less) you know? One many is many, 'many many' is morr many"Kaela Kovalskia
  • Stress test complete for now, posting has been reenabled.
  • I am unironically begging vtubers to stop reading imageboards. Your lives will immediately and tangibly improve. You know who you are.

General Thread v2: Enhanced Segregation Techniques!

Piava

Redemption Arc
It translates to 'three more years', maybe in the next three years she won't renew her contract?
Man, if that is the case, I will be a little bit sad.
I really enjoy her content; she's one of my favorite ID members.

Nenélove

Malding, seething and shitting
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
Is this the week of the graduation bait? Well Ollie does it all the fucking time anyways so not surprising. She's one I could see leaving tbh, she loves the outside too much to be in Holo, probably would do better as an indie that can collab 5 times per day with however many fleshies, grifters and 2views as she wants and have a furry avatar.

Piava

Redemption Arc

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter
Is this the week of the graduation bait? Well Ollie does it all the fucking time anyways so not surprising. She's one I could see leaving tbh, she loves the outside too much to be in Holo, probably would do better as an indie that can collab 5 times per day with however many fleshies, grifters and 2views as she wants and have a furry avatar.
She loves her wife doki that she will graduate just to collab with her 3 times a week, sometimes against her own will
A dokibeggar told me this once

The Mint/Sayu/Matara/Doki collab will be soon bros

YGO Link Monster

Knightmare Unicorn ATK 2200 LINK-3
Yeah but i will still miss Ollie despite everything else....

Nenélove

Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine

Yagoo looking kinda like an isekai protag here, and ikko went full trap.
fat boy.png
This is Ikko btw, bro be catfishing those e-boys...

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter

Yagoo looking kinda like an isekai protag here, and ikko went full trap.
View attachment 70044
This is Ikko btw, bro be catfishing those e-boys...
"Pink yabbit"
Phase Connect cameo confirmed
You cant escape total Phasefag-fication

She is even a purple catgirl like proto-Pippa, such a deep cut reference, Mori and Fauna probably put her in since they're really close friends

Nenélove

Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
"Pink yabbit"
Phase Connect cameo confirmed
You cant escape total Phasefag-fication

She is even a purple catgirl like proto pippa
I can't wait until phasefriends become an invasive force in Holoearth like the goonswarm and break the economy while being hated by everyone else.

naganon

#1 Hexa Fan
Everyone: Hexa, please try not to dox yourself.
Hexa: Let me tell you about my favourite restaurant in Boston, and this small private carpark is the one I'd recommend you'd pick if you wanted to get to that restaurant, I'll give you its address if you need it.
There's an even better restaurant to find her that she goes to every week. I could drive up there if I really wanted to. :smugpipi:

frz

Man, if that is the case, I will be a little bit sad.
I really enjoy her content; she's one of my favorite ID members.
I can see her go, Ollie is very goal orientated and she can see that her channel stopped growing and most of her tourist viewers vaporized. She got to collab with everyone she wanted in holo and did whatever she wanted, including singing on stage. She probs doesn't want to become the next shion. That being said there isn't really an alternative for the ID market other than Vshojo, unless she wanted to join one of those rising fujoshi orgs that are gaining popularity with gay-bait male, that doesn't sound like it will end well. Independent ID is just career suicide imo.
That being said 3 years is a long long time. That's longer than some vtuber career, putting a number that high means either she has a concrete grand exit plan that spans over 3 years (highly doubt this is the case and more like random woman moment), or she is really not sure about leaving anytime soon even during the woman moment

"I WILL QUIT THIS PLACE, RIGHT NOW, ACTUALLY 3 MORE"
"3 more days? 3 more months?"
"3 more years"
:shiinastare:
the fleshy abandoned her because she doesn't have numbers anymore. The western twitch/flesh sphere is comprised mostly of indies and they basically does everything with clout as a motive. Friendship, drama, ... all built on clout. If you don't have clout then you are not in. The wetern streamers are even more numbermonkey than /#/.
Only smaller vtuber accepts her collabs at this point.
Honestly such a waste that she clinged so much to the eng side when she can speak japanese perfectly. Anya is branching out to VCR even, probably. The JP are much less clout driven.
Why do women fucking like Asmongold??
Is it the money??

cuz he has the dad look and vtuber totally don't have daddy issues

Last edited:

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter
There's an even better restaurant to find her that she goes to every week. I could drive up there if I really wanted to. :smugpipi:
This is a reticule tier post

naganon

#1 Hexa Fan
Last edited:

Willemshaven

Outlasted the Chinese Community Sinicization Group

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter
Why do women fucking like Asmongold??
Is it the money??

Ed O'neill

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter
Have the SS+ Gamer hag and everyone's wife giggling like retards over holes

And Hajme figuring out how to communicate with Ina

Gintoki

White Yaksha
Early Adopter

Indonesians must be 15 years behind on meme culture, because why else would they be making Sparta Remixes in the year of our Lord 2024.

LaceHunter

⌣U

time to learn shadow clone technique i guess :BijouBijou:

TheDarkEnjoyer

Shitposter Detective
Damn, Kronii was on a roll that stream. :BijouBijou:

He is probably referring to the comment left under the clip, probably specifically around the boundaries part. I thought the clip was mostly fine but it did seem a bit odd and more passive aggressive at the end with the whole "that is really weird behavior..." and "more to me than just..." . She probably could have just left it with a more simple response, probably excluding the end, and I doubt anyone would have blinked twice at this.

You think she'd be mad because I made this... :ponrys:

Salado

Thanks for NOT notifying me YouTube, you piece of shit...

Top Bottom