"OK guys this stream is gonna have a lot of typos coming from my mouth"Kaela Kovalskia
  • Stress test complete for now, posting has been reenabled.
  • I am unironically begging vtubers to stop reading imageboards. Your lives will immediately and tangibly improve. You know who you are.

General Thread v2: Enhanced Segregation Techniques!

Watamate

Previously known as Tatsunoko
Early Adopter

Sankisei

HOLOLIVE SAIKYO

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter
:unauthorizedmemes::polkawomanmoment:
Miguel Momento
What now Kronii you where married to Randon and divorced him too?
It all started when he eloped with a man almost as menhera as her

He was her equal, equally asian, equally menhera, and equally faggy
the one thing she lacked, was the penis

USS IOWA

The Proctor

Manager Arc Unlocked?
Staff member

Abomination

The abominable amalgamation known as "chyaaat!"
So Subaru and Nene get to live, Aqua gets free help for something she already planned to do and Pekora has a labor sentence for no reason. The true winner here was this smug onion:
View attachment 69999
I sure do love a happy ending.
:smugsubaru:

For those of us who are JP illiterate like myself, this fine gentleman subbed the deaths and the trial. And it was definitely a fun watch:

Bless Pekora for starting this Minecraft event, and bless Pekora for triggering the chain of events as she did with this because the results were hilarious. Also, bless Aqua for her 200 IQ move at the end. Absolutely diamond tier content.
:SelenHAHAhere:

RestlessRain

Early Adopter
>*looks up FF14 lore on the interwebs*
>...

Can't wait to watch the VOD and find out which anime boy made Lia eat dog food.

Post-stream Public Service Announcement:

RestlessRain

Early Adopter
Tenma has a request for the Oshi Push card set:

BlueSharkTV

Fucking Riggers
Early Adopter
Yuria's Husband
so what did we have in a single day? was it 3 :polkawomanmoment:
>Kiara being retarded in twitter
>Miori being retarded in twitter
>Kronii being retarded in twitter
what I love the most is this :polkawomanmoment: havers would rater reply to baitYamanbas than to engage with their actual fanbase, I guess the only way to get a vtuber to acknowledge your existence is to one guy them. but well women will :polkawomanmoment: until the end of time. :BijouBijou:

RestlessRain

Early Adopter
Oh, the Oshi Push kickstarter is live now, if you need Phase Connect-themed cardboard (I need Phase Connect-themed cardboard).

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter
Ill give Kiara some credit since she got to pestering a manager to get Fauna into Minercaft hardcore and even talked to the JPs about it
i know thats unrelated, but still

USS IOWA

Speaking of Kronii. Her newest music will be releasing in less than 6 minutes.

this one dude.
1715766700414.png
Nah dude during her member's strram she messeged Fauna a link to the Minecraft hardcore server on their Discord bypassing the need to contact Pekora's manager.

BlueSharkTV

Fucking Riggers
Early Adopter
Yuria's Husband

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter

God's Strongest Wardog

The war crime of unleashing Despacito on humanity.
i dont even know what slay the poon means my guy

she is cute tho so its good
He meant to imply that she's a lesbian, but all I could get from the video was that she had visited a soapland and knew how they worked. This was in the context of her talking about having had a bunch of weird jobs that gave her a bunch of unusual knowledge, so I couldn't tell whether she meant she had been there as a client or as a vendor of related goods/services.
I never realized how much I needed a musclegirl to service me in a soapland until now.
:urtearingmeapart:

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter
>Miori being retarded in twitter
>Kronii being retarded in twitter
what I love the most is this :polkawomanmoment: havers would rater reply to baitYamanbas than to engage with their actual fanbase, I guess the only way to get a vtuber to acknowledge your existence is to one guy them. but well women will :polkawomanmoment: until the end of time. :BijouBijou:
Eh, I think Kronii and Kiara are on the better end of communicating with their fans. They respond on Twitter a lot. Meanwhile, you have Bae, who doesn't even know what the like button looks like and stopped retweeting fanart almost entirely, save for one or two every couple of days.

Sh4gg1

yeah...
Early Adopter
Mariya's Unarchived Emo Karaoke starting in some minutes.

Negzana

Kaela's been steaming for over 11 hours now I love her so much. Don't understand why other hologirls can't do the same

Serbian Peacemakers

I know Kiara has the reputation for being the most Menhera of HoloEN Gen 1, hell even HoloEN in general, but did she ever go on a stream dedicated to reading messages from donators just to bitch about jokes she finds annoying and draw a line between "Good Fans" and "Bad Fans"?

This is a genuine question and not a "Kronii is worse than Kiara" post, I honestly don't know all the Kiara lore and don't understand how she has the title of Queen Menhera for HoloEN.

Top Bottom