"Yeah, I know, because lots - lots here - lots here money. Money money. I love money."Sakamata Chloe
  • Stress test complete for now, posting has been reenabled.
  • I am unironically begging vtubers to stop reading imageboards. Your lives will immediately and tangibly improve. You know who you are.

General Thread v2: Enhanced Segregation Techniques!

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter
Kronii finally said it publicly.

She also left a comment on the clip.

and here is her new cover it premiers today in like 17 hours.

She better not catch you using any Subway memes.
foto_no_exif (64).png

Nigel Nigerman

is the virtual reincarnation of George Floyd.

frz

This is the funniest possible thing they could have posted after yesterday
Tbf I dont think Cover is aware of random westoid drama. It probs went like this:

Nene: I have female audience yay!!!
Cover: Don't worry I got you fam.

WASSUP MY HOLONIGGAS

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter

niggaphil

RestlessRain

Early Adopter
Just found this clip today. It hasn't been posted yet, and it's a pretty great clip.

Lumi: "Sakana doesn't want us to be gay, then fine. We'll be homophobic. It's one or the other, there's no middle ground here."

Watamate

Previously known as Tatsunoko
Early Adopter
@Kuri Rinji Bro why ain't you sharing this GOLD with us?
I think this is some friend of the nigga and also Kenji and he's having A FUCKING MELTDOWN CHIMPOUT over people calling his niggo friend out, even """threatened""" Cover and Amelia because he has """Contacts""" in Capcom or some shit. This year is the the year of grifter. His whole twitter feed is a trip, have fun boys.
View attachment 69974
5 hour stream about it.

:gurawho: Well, besides someone who broke the record of getting bullied off of the internet like a big baby.
Ame already has enough shit being thrown her way, she didn't do anything to deserve this utter faggotry.
:ameraintear:
While I agree, I doubt she gives two shits considering she used to be a face streamer for years, and there's no way Cover is going to blame her for any of this.

Stunned But Dumb

New Miori woman moment just dropped.

J6XHpBs.png

Archive

This chick has nearly 500k subs, expecting it to be a super secret club at this point is... odd.
She really saw Kiara's post and said "Challenge accepted" huh? No one is coming for your crown, Miori

Oh god, Duncan. He was annoying back in the day and he's apparently worse now. I stopped paying attention to him when he became a political tuber. I remember back in the day he would appear in someone's video and the comments would be filled with stuff like "Oh, I heard duncan's voice so I'll just watch the next video." I never read through his farms thread, but it has more about him than I could ever care to remember.

She better not catch you using any Subway memes.
View attachment 69977

Hands up! Put the :unauthorizedmemes: on the ground and step back slowly!!

RestlessRain

Early Adopter

shipmate_F

menhera addicted sister

WASSUP MY HOLONIGGAS

YAGOO MADE POSSIBLE FOR MORI TO BE A REAL ONE
you-aight-yagoo.jpg

homie doin' work fr that shit's fire :fishfry::fishfry: :fishfry:

Miaelou is back for some ESL zatsu

Chiato Macchiato

Macchiato "Definitely a PSYOP" Chiato
R8 late, but I'm finally watching Lia's deep dive of the femcel dating app and sweet Jesus these profiles are so... it's like being in the yandere tag on tumblr or something. Hook up with one of those and you deserve what you get.

Lia is a delight, though.
Real femcels are shipping Sebastian x Ciel like it's 2014 again because of the new Kuroshitsuji season. And yes Lia is the coolest.

Aslo Meche mecheing in an hour.

Some clips too, Roberu being the best boy and the perfect pervert.

I didn't know Holodex made it so easy to find clips, now I can see more clips of Marine and Roberu.

TinyKusa

Early Adopter
Found someone like parrot yet with less schizo voice.

E- comments have it right it's Indian parrot.

I lasted about 16 seconds
i was not aware that there was a voice even more faggy and shitskin sounding than nousagis voice out there

Awoogers

basic ass man who loves the british funny woman

Euthyphro

New Miori woman moment just dropped.

J6XHpBs.png

Archive

This chick has nearly 500k subs, expecting it to be a super secret club at this point is... odd.
Miori and her fandom should be seriously studied by psychologists and social scientists everywhere as a case study of how a highly turbulent emotional relationship can form between a streamer and their fanbase.

Beerpals are VERY cliquish even by the standards of indie VTuber fans, and are a classic case of the kind of fandom that forms around the most intense GFE. The wacky part is that Miori got suspension bridge effect'd HARD when she leaned into the GFE content about 2 years back, and she has been reliant on chat as an emotional crutch/BFE ever since. She got used to affirmation from a circle of several dozen regular chatters/Twitter followers, and never grew out of that mindset. The regulars loved it of course, especially since Miori would stalk their online presence just to see if they were watching other girls (first half-jokingly, but over time it became more real).

With the general growth of the small corpo/indie scene in that timeframe though, that equilibrium has been disrupted, and Miori just doesn't have the soft skills needed to tard-wrangle her fans, especially the new ones. It would be fascinating if it wasn't horrifying.
Bitch be approaching Menhera Prime status.
She's worse than menhera, she is - may Allah forgive me for uttering this word - Korean.

Last edited:

masterstocking

Dogs are forever in the push-up position
Early Adopter

Queen Comet Pimp has arrived with The Axe

ScarletCorrupt

Awawawawa (derogatory)
She better sing a full Solitaire parody of In The End next karaoke

Audi Vide Tace

Self-Proclaimed Lurker
Geist's Second Husband
She also left a comment on the clip:

The stream was on Oct 5, 2022 and I've ignored it for more than a year but to this day, people are still mentioning a dead meme. It's really outdated now and I'm tired of seeing it because ignoring it obviously doesn't work as I've been seeing it to this day. Frankly, I don't care about the Streisand effect. What matters is that people who actually watch and support me will know that I'm not comfortable and stop using it. If people still use it ever after addressing it, then they are not part of the community because kronies respect my boundaries.

With this, those who support me will know what I'm uncomfortable with and I know they'll keep it in mind afterwards and kindly let new fans know. I love and trust my community for that! In the end, that's what matters so frankly, I don't care about the Streisand effect but thanks for your concerns! I'm honestly not worried as this is not a big issue and so, I will happily move on :)

Thank you Nerrev

I can understand the annoyance of beating a dead joke, but the comment she left seems so high maintenance. For a girl who supposedly was to be believed to be nonbinary or whatever, she really does act like the stereotypical zoomer woman.

Boundaries have been set, new unauthorized memes have been created.:BijouBijou:

The Proctor

Manager Arc Unlocked?
Staff member
Currently looking up info on The Gawd, the idiot who went and posted that video about racism in the vtuber community. Have a decent amount of stuff, but heard he was friends with a child-liker in the Smash community. Could do with receipts on that.

niggaphil

Present without context about my Romanian Wife Kanpainiki

archive

Seoleim

Wtf is up with the smash community in general? Between smelling like rancid pig shit and mustard gassing tournaments and wanting to fuck underage people it just has this real nasty rep.

Top Bottom