"Hahaha this is nothing compared to the questions you guys ask me all the time, questions like 'What flavor are Subaru-chan's boobs?'"Oozora Subaru
  • Stress test complete for now, posting has been reenabled.
  • I am unironically begging vtubers to stop reading imageboards. Your lives will immediately and tangibly improve. You know who you are.

General Thread v2: Enhanced Segregation Techniques!

Watamate

Previously known as Tatsunoko
Early Adopter
She made the switch to PC, and there was much rejoicing. :subaruclapping:

And an Ina stream later for good measure.

Awoogers

basic ass man who loves the british funny woman

Security

irc.rizon.net #TheVirtualAsylum

Awoogers

I love that little eye-shift she does right before she says it. She knows what she's saying, and she knows her ESL position will let her get away with it.

God bless that wop.
shes literally mussolini and i love her for that

Salado

I love that little eye-shift she does right before she says it. She knows what she's saying, and she knows her ESL position will let her get away with it.

God bless that wop.

shes literally mussolini and i love her for that
I'm sorry Proctor, but I'm gonna doxxxxx this panda's house right now!
feblyvblaie51.jpg

Chiato Macchiato

Macchiato "Definitely a PSYOP" Chiato
Dev Meche doing Mechethings in less than 30 minutes, please watch her I need her to have more subs and then force the holodex devs to put her on the page so I can watch her non-stop and not have to have YouTube notifications activated just for her, thanks 🧡.

Awoogers

Salado

kushami tasukaru

Early Adopter
Else and Poki the Shark rebranding.

The Vtubing part is ElPoki Channel and the music side is Project Lir.E. For the music side Else will be the main singer while Poki does the production.

774inc's Shishio Chris brought her junior Hebiyoi Tier to an SM Bar.

There should be a part 2 but Chris thinks it's too yab after reviewing it so it might not make it to her channel.

Netscaper

Early Adopter

Willemshaven

Outlasted the Chinese Community Sinicization Group

Nenélove

Malding, seething and shitting
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
Lia’s schedule for the upcoming week updated on her YT community page.

Fashion collab with Mint Flayon and 2 more collabs (participants unspecified).
001.jpg
KEK, the Holostars cockblock will never not be funny.

thirteenorphans

Inb4 Mori got another collab with a big name artist in Japan or another anime collab. And it's kinda curious that he posted this video when Mori is recovering from her knee surgery.
Knee
:guh:

USS IOWA

frz

So its just a seethe piece against all the vtuber/retarded streamer culture shit with a side of vtubing?
This feels like someone who wanted to call all streamers in general but decided to narrow it down to vtubers because the recent kenji drama gave black streamers "clout" and calling out all streamers would be fucking suicide because of the autistic fanbases
Or like, someone not noticing that all of modern twitch vtuber culture is just regular twitch culture with some of the aspects of vtubing (i.e playing a character) stitched on because thats all retards know
You are reading way too much into it. We already found the reason, he was seething at calli's popularity
Speaking of which. How many actual woman got popular through rapping that isnt "my booba so big" "stare at my vag". The hiphop scene itself is very sexist. Dude probs cant stand a white woman being successful at HIS thing. And even way more than him
The last time i saw a girl doing any actual rapping was someone white. She got fairly popular on youtube. Then she disappeared for like ten years and become popular.... by singing spanish pop and shaking her ass. Because there is no place for nonsexualized female in the industry.

Pink woman is pretty much an anomaly in everyway. White rapper, not attractive, doenst rap about getting pegged, moved to japan, found success as a jpeg and speerheaded an entire new industry for the west despite not even living there.

Nenélove

Malding, seething and shitting
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
Inb4 Sakana stole the whole HoloEN girls before leaving an I.O.U note to Yagoo.
Oh, I see you are a man of culture... truly based.

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter
You are reading way too much into it. We already found the reason, he was seething at calli's popularity
Speaking of which. How many actual woman got popular through rapping that isnt "my booba so big" "stare at my vag". The hiphop scene itself is very sexist. Dude probs cant stand a white woman being successful at HIS thing. And even way more than him
The last time i saw a girl doing actual rapping and she is white. She disappeared for like ten years and become popular.... shaking her ass and singing spanish pop... Because there is no place for nonsexual female in the industry.

Pink woman is pretty much an anomaly in everyway. White rapper, not attractive, doenst rap about getting pegged, moved to japan, find success as a jpeg and speerheaded an entire new industry for the west.
It just caught my eye as i read through the summuary, that it feels like he described the twitch scene as a whole while self righteously painting it as an eviul vtuber specific shittery
samey designs, shitty PR, the apology, etc.
everything is just a consequence of the twitch scene of vtubing being just the same as the flesh side, even though he is a twitch streamer it doesnt dawn on him that its more or less the same and not specific to fat women or men using voice changers online

Last edited:

Salado

Nigel Nigerman

is the virtual reincarnation of George Floyd.
Not just a male streamer. A BLACK male streamer. It's so over Liacons....
Liacons getting the cuck experience.

301.jpg

Salado

Top Bottom