"I hate everyone, I hate this game, but most of all I hate myself"IRyS
  • Stress test complete for now, posting has been reenabled.
  • I am unironically begging vtubers to stop reading imageboards. Your lives will immediately and tangibly improve. You know who you are.

General Thread v2: Enhanced Segregation Techniques!

Nenélove

Malding, seething and shitting
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine

lakyus

Very cute underwear
Early Adopter

Limkin

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter
I love Fauna's retarded Northernlion-isms

I havent watched that guy in fucking years but Fauna drew me back in and he is still pretty nice, i will never look at anyone popular's twitter though

shipmate_F

menhera addicted sister
The fact that in record time it has been picked up by tards like Grummz, Niche Gamer or Karbutus of stop SBI fame wont be a sympathetic light to people outside the politic sperging enjoyers like 99% of Corpo or Indie watchers.

Well, now that lines have been drawn anything they do is a stupid political statement, staying is a leftie statement, going is a rightie statement, but if this con keeps burning the smartest BUSINESS choice would be to bail. Just give some bullshit reason and nobody who matters will care.
It's fucked up that I saw that in just a few hours after she elaborated it on stream and retards like Triggerpoon started talking shit on Twitter, making the situation even worse, trying to push us vs. them again. You both arrive at the polarization of internet discourse, I see that as the major problematic when these things happen, can't hold a debate for 30 minutes after Trump era, so the event is under heat anyway, at least for a few days.
I get where you are coming from, but from my experience it is a hopelessly optimistic point of view to think defending it does anything. Look what happened to every community that has been "defended" thus far in similar situations (comics, gamergate, anime whatever).

Defending doesn't do shit except bring more attention to shit-stirrers and trolls. it just ends up as an endless back and forth slapfight as people continue to feed the trolls. Just like with literally any drama, it is better to do nothing at all and wait for the idiots to get bored than to engage with them.

I was far more miserable, jaded, and stressed investing my time in those shitshows than I ever was once I decided to focus my attention literally anywhere else.
Thanks for elaborating more, I can see where you come from now. Bore witness to my niche gaming genre being corrupted inside out by greed and gendersoup.
What do you suggest then? The direction of the suppliers (producers, devs, artists) themselves will change when parsing the back and forth, so while not engaging is the ideal, their bitching will still reach the hobby.
Personally I went back to my bubble communities, but that still feels wrong after I grew up together with my communities getting larger, sturdier and happier (more people to share), until the grift nation attacked.
You can gleam a lot about your character by looking at the people rushing to your rescue. I could be very confident in my position, but once only Proctor, Rev and some other choice grifters come to my help, I would assume I did something wrong along the way.
Playing devil's advocate, even MLK had a lot of dumbass niggas not getting the message and doing shit under his flag. Hell even Jesus Christ, if he was real, was used for personal gain.
That's a bad faith argument, even if I agree with you while cracking a laugh. :smugina:

Shindigs going down Into the Breach with his frog soldiers (you)

If you like goblin women, Honey is playing the new crab souls game

famous artist pipkun

Mindflayer and Master Baiter

always a bridesmaid never a bride

VSoyBoy

Doki has an announcement

Every single day I curse the people who normalized making "announcements" for absolutely anything. I hate that I have to look at this waiting room thinking "probably just merch or something".

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter
Every single day I curse the people who normalized making "announcements" for absolutely anything. I hate that I have to look at this waiting room thinking "probably just merch or something".
Atleast you can rule out termination in this case

Poyoyo & Jill

KAWAYO

Sankisei

HOLOLIVE SAIKYO
Lets go back to being a Vtuber forum

One guy tries to anti Mike with a 4chan thread

TL: "And! That's what I'm saying!
Male streamers, let's collaborate a lot: !!!!!
Also she finally decided to declare Total Unicorn Death (Late but eh)

TL :"I'm tired of your selfishness 🥹You don't do anything, you tell me to put up with it, you tell me to put up with it, you even make me sick, you close me down, I'm so bored I can't even live!"

Horo7618

No one in particular

Nenélove

Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine

TL :"I'm tired of your selfishness 🥹You don't do anything, you tell me to put up with it, you tell me to put up with it, you even make me sick, you close me down, I'm so bored I can't even live!"

MENHERA DEATH SPIRAL LET'S GOOOOOOO!
How long until all of her paypigs leave her and she decides to come crawling back to unicorns? You can't just set your wheat fields on fire because you want corn RIGHT NOW! because "wheat is just so much trouble!" what you're gonna end up with is a charred field my bitch.

shipmate_F

menhera addicted sister

Is it too late to bet she'll do a flip before the end of the year?

Faceless Waifu

Early Adopter
So I went to Comic Frontier 18 (ID fan merch market/biggest con in ID, relatively speaking) for two days and on day 1 I can sigh with relief that Vshojo isn't making a move on ID yet, since apart of Michi Moevee and Kuro appearing as meet and greet guest, I can't find Vshojo booth there. Though to be fair, it is for ID-focused stuff, so I ended up finding booth for AKA Virtual (with JKT48v, JKT48's vtuber branch/sub-unit), MAHA5, and couple other vtubers stuff (small ID agencies, indies like Mythia Batford, etc)

Stumbled with a young female con-goer who goes wild when finding a Nina Kosaka cosplayer, calling her "Nijisanji's mom" while fast-pace talking about how she likes nina and is sad that she's graduated. Couldn't help to say "She turned into bug girl" and she's just go "I know! And she's pink!" before regaling to me about her exclusive merch that she nabbed of a male ID vtuber from Maha5.

All in all, good fun for 1st day.

it's apparently just straight up illegal to live with a man who you're not related or married to.
Also this is very late reply (because I decided to backread using empty_inbox recap thingie, but yes you are correct. It's more or less illegal for an unmarried woman to stay with unmarried man (and vice versa) in indonesia. Though it's not really "call the police" level of illegal.

Even if isn't involving police or the law, people will talk, and most neighborhood/suburbs have the whole rules on how long a guest can stay in the area, so can't really stay long term for Michi either.

VSoyBoy

Hi everyone! Doki's parents here, We've decided to terminate her contract with Dokicorp......
"After a lot of consideration we've decided going back to Nijisanji is what's best for out daughter. Here is a statement from her written with curly apostrophes."

Aquatic Novellite

Freshwater Shiorin
Early Adopter
Why would they need to? They are already fully indoctrinated or surrounded by passive sheep who will swallow whatever slop they are given.
sheeple.png

Nenélove

Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine

niggaphil

Finished playing helldivers with my 3D wife, and see some of the "political discussion" about offkai

Well well well, before we jump into Kirsche defense, or trying to be "on the right side" and start the retarded slap fight in the twitter, let me introduce some of the head figures in the past scandals and what happened to them in the aftermath:

1) Gunt (Gamergate) = turn into Ralphamale, and currently hiding in Mexico
2) Rekieta (Vic) = turn into actual drunk and degenerate tards on the life stream
3) Boogie (Gamergate)= Do I ever need to explain what happened to him?
4) Sargon of Akkod (Gamergate) = Trying to get into britisch politics, and get roasted into oblivion
5) Amos Yee (Freedom of speech) = Now in jail due to his "free speech" and "free thinking"

If you want to defend Kirsche, you better pick some head figure that won't cause too much controversy that would further damage Kirsche reputation. For Grummz, heres the article that explained his problematic behaviour in the past:

The only one that has "good“ ending is probably Mister Metokur, because he knows when to stop (but still end up plaguing with lung cancer or shit)

In short, I don't mind Vtuber trying to get into political contents or shit, its their freedom to do shit (heck, didnt some jap vtubers fucked inthe stream live and get pregnant?) They should know the risk of having certain back clashes or "getting banned". The only thing you can do is to support your oshi (it would be better with your wallet :dokiSmug:), so she could earn extra cash instead of attending convention. Having unnecessary slap fight under specific figure head in twitter probably makes things worse in the future.

Shit happened. We can only move on and support our retarded oshi with our wallet. I just want to watch retarded Vtuber to do retarded shit, just like my Romanian Wife yelling at me in the stream. Oh, also shitpost in this forum without getting banned :dokiSmug:

thhrang

Punished Autism Extraordinaire
Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥

GOD'S STRONGEST BUILDERBEAR

"Shut up, Dazzle. I will clip your balls" -SB
Early Adopter
"The russian man contracted politisperging, from the words "politics" and "sperging", after 24 hours his brain had completely rotted, with paranoid feelings of impending global doom dominating his frontal cortex. This condition makes you irascible and irrational, there is no known cure"
I just hate sexual deviants thats all. Im not dooming america is cooked, last time I polisperged to xenlar i found out even antikike protests are apparently funded by kikes. Shits just unsustainable, once the war is over, merchants will scramble and retards will be eaten alive, worlds gonna be better that way

Top Bottom