"Would you like to take this opportunity to sleep with me? I can have a nice dream💤"Utatane Nasa
  • Stress test complete for now, posting has been reenabled.
  • I am unironically begging vtubers to stop reading imageboards. Your lives will immediately and tangibly improve. You know who you are.

General Thread v2: Enhanced Segregation Techniques!

DanishCookies

Surprised nigsanji is still getting a negroroid

niggaphil

Gaotye (bilibili DD)

MornLurker

Asylum's lurker
Early Adopter

That's one of their top JP liver so of course
Same dude is currently having a 3D live right now with 120k+ ccv as we speak

Edit: Well, he just announced he'd be getting a mini album and a solo live this year too so yeah, the JP side is still doing alright
不破 湊 Fuwa Minato【にじさんじ】 - 【#不破湊3Dライブ】Shall We Dance ※重大発表アリ【にじさんじ】 [ukdxGDE7Jyo - 709x399 - 1h...png
不破 湊 Fuwa Minato【にじさんじ】 - 【#不破湊3Dライブ】Shall We Dance ※重大発表アリ【にじさんじ】 [ukdxGDE7Jyo - 709x399 - 1h...png

Last edited:

Sankisei

HOLOLIVE SAIKYO

They are still the best Company in Japan and unless something major happens nothing is going to change

La+ de Central Norte

General of the second army commanded by Gozaru
Good Morning Asylum

Lui new outfit looks really cute

Lap Mixing her short BiBida cover

Lap New cover

frz

No one is Surprised that shes blacklisted were surprised at how stupid they are willing to be about it especially after inviting her in the first place there are 1000 better ways they could of swept this under the rug but nah now everyone knows and offkai will reap the whirlwind for it.

Not sure who shat in your cereal today that would would prefer timelooping to something at least current and relevant.
What is the 1000 way might I ask?
Are you suggesting that they make kirsche sign an NDA? What threat do they have to make her sign it? If she doesnt sign they will... ban her even harder? :Vesper-UNHINGED:
Or should they have pretended and told kirsche she isnt banned until the final day?
Or they should just have foreseen the future and not invited her in the first place? The volunteer likely only sperged out after seeing her announced.
Or in your opinion they should have fired the volunteer? And just cancel the con for the sake of kirsche?

I think offkai handled it fine. They explained the reason to the person and promised to maybe do something different next year (they won't), instead of leaving the internet to make up all kind of wild accusation and reasons because there is no info. Heck people were already speculating things while I'm writing this reply.
I'd rather be told the actual reason than "we cant tell you why but get the fuck out". Or even worse, nijisanji would have outright ghosted her and sent the ban notice to the wrong email.
New info
Sayu never listened to Kotoka's statement until today she knows what she said but never listened to it because it would make her angry that she lied and didn't try to talk it out. She had her added on personal and Kotoka never tried to talk it out believing Niji over Zaion. Zaion thought that Kotoka was one of her new best friends that's why she's so mad and she is angry that their friendship was reduced to something Kotoka refused to talk about. She doesn't understand believing a company over your friend. Months after Kotoka's statement Sayu reached out to her Kotoka's personal account to patch things up and was rejected despite all this She wants Kotoka to know that she loved her a lot and she was ready to die for her she is still open to patching things up and hopes she can be happy

She did listen to Hex and Meloco
Hex's statement made her angry because Zaion did not know about his trauma (had she known she would have never have thought of making the joke being in the same company with a victim) and she thinks it unfair for him to use it against her she also knows about and believes his Google doc joke was a slight at her. She also believes he knew what he was doing with his wording because Zaion and him talked about content creation a lot and the weight a creator's word holds so she believes his wording deliberate to make it seem like Zaion knew and did not care about his trauma Oh also she said that the SA joke wasn't even known by Niji until the internet dug it up after her suspension said suspension had nothing to do with the joke

Sayu: there is no favoritism in ba sing se

Finana and Zaion cleared shit up in DM but then Finana still went on stream about the "gaslighting" and pretended like that talk never happened Finana has gone from being a dumbass to a snake to me

She disputes that Xsoleil tried to help her
Xsoleil said things like "I wouldn't do that but you do you" not "don't do that"

Well now I know what a water snake looks like.
Interesting thing is kotoka refused to patch things up with sayu but went on stream and says shit like "zaion will never be forgotten" "I have 2 gen mates". I'm now gone past giving her the benefit of the doubt into "what a hypocritical bitch."

Last edited:

VSoyBoy

Bronze

Gintoki

White Yaksha
Early Adopter
Maybe this is an unfair comparison, but the way Sayu has been acting of late is starting to remind me of some of the people involved with #ChangetheChannel, particularly Obscurus Lupa. I'm not saying that Sayu doesn't have legitimate gripes against Nijisanji and some of her ex-coworkers, but holy shiit woman just let it go. To me it seems like she's jealous of all of the support Doki got and is growing more bitter and resentful by the day. She needs to move on or else she's going to end up as a dried up, miserable hag (not the good kind) who continues to shriek about how she was done wrong by her previous employer to an audience of no one just like Lupa.

kushami tasukaru

Early Adopter
Ponto Nei playing Xenoblade Chronicles.

I watched one of her morning streams at random and caught some Japanese I know (looks like constantly listening to JP streams help). One part she talked about going to Disneyland solo, there's a mention of rental ojisan, and the conversation went to her dad and she said "No, you can't rent my dad, my mum won't let you. You can rent my younger brothers though. There's two of them so you can choose."

Also earlier during Makoh's singing stream after she sang Loli God Requiem a member said in chat "give way, onii-chan is here" and she went off yelling that he's not her brother and that she wanted one, even asked for an oniisan to her mum on Christmas for her present, and even now she still wanted an oniichan because she's the eldest daughter. She then sang a song from Umaru-chan.
That's a very relatable rant.

Itsuki Natsume from Lapriere released a cover of Mela which is really good.

Merry Milk from dotLive is retiring on 17 May.

Sithis

Dread Father
Early Adopter
Idol pulled a Vshojo.

This has already been a shit week and I come back to find out that Lisa is going to soon be subjected to Yuko's leftovers?
I am officially supportive of Hamas now. I hope Lisa is aware of the type of coombrained retards she is going to get in her chat now. I know she's flirted with the parasocial stuff more since Tsunderia but I feel like idol has more psychotic coomers orbiting than Phase does.

Zyklon Mag

Grummz the Grifter has found a new trend to ride

Fish is going to be pissed

Grummz. As someone who spammed refund requests at Steam when the PSN shit happened with Helldivers 2 :tenmakys: Fucking hate these secondaries and grifters coming into the hobby. I bet you he couldn't tell you what a Hololive or a Nijisanji was prior to this.

Awoogers

basic ass man who loves the british funny woman
long gaming hours with muscle snake

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter
Look at this pathetic princepleless worm laying down on the traintracks to be ran over.
Its not up to some clique of deathcult eunuchs, hemorrhoid-rage fags and AIDS ridden pedophiles to decide where you can and cannot be, but up to a man or a woman themselves. This is the freedom one should always have, and to be denied that, no matter what or where, is fucking retarded.

Tldr you are a Yamanbafaggot and should die

:faunacry: My fat, retarded, whore chuuba got kicked out by the mean people at the faggy con for being a pandering politifag.:faunacry:

Go whine about on Twitter, you Russian femboy. :selenpointandlaugh:

This has already been a shit week and I come back to find out that Lisa is going to soon be subjected to Yuko's leftovers?
I am officially supportive of Hamas now. I hope Lisa is aware of the type of coombrained retards she is going to get in her chat now. I know she's flirted with the parasocial stuff more since Tsunderia but I feel like idol has more psychotic coomers orbiting than Phase does.
Hopefully her model keeps the pedos away from her and she appeals more to Rin or Juna's fans.

Limkin

Hopefully her model keeps the pedos away from her and she appeals more to Rin or Juna's fans.
idk about Juna's fans, they are masochists who like to be abused. Her more often than not refusing to do so only makes it worse, because they are into that shit too

DanishCookies

Ensok

Early Adopter
What, why are Miko, Fubuki and Suisei playing Fallout 76 of all things? Time to just watch Aki playing Street Fighter some more.

Negzana

I only just realized Watame was doing a talk with Kiara

In other news apparently a vtuber I never heard of had a concert in Taipei, good for her.

GOD'S STRONGEST BUILDERBEAR

"Shut up, Dazzle. I will clip your balls" -SB
Early Adopter
My fat, retarded, whore chuuba got kicked out by the mean people at the faggy con
Tanks for confirming my words, fag. Check your water for lead, you might have grounds to sue your water company for making you this retarded.

Top Bottom