"The other day, I realized from a certain angle, my butt looks like boobs. Butts are very versatile"Takanashi Kiara
  • Stress test complete for now, posting has been reenabled.
  • I am unironically begging vtubers to stop reading imageboards. Your lives will immediately and tangibly improve. You know who you are.

General Thread v2: Enhanced Segregation Techniques!

Murrayしないで

Just go live!
Well Sayu is going to have another woman moment as shes now reacting to the smear campaign video and is likely going to watch more of her past.

Did anyone get a VOD of this? I'm being told she said she'd keep the VOD around but it's not appearing on Twitch.

Any volunteers?
VtuberJohn? Murray?

To misquote Meat Loaf, I would do anything for clout, but I won't do that.

John Vtuber👁️

Sentient Eyeball, Primarch of Hag Pride Worldwide
Certified Manwhore
To misquote Meat Loaf, I would do anything for clout, but I won't do that.

we looping back to Meat Loaf now? hell yeah, brother, let's get some tunes in here:

very appropriate given the last 24 hours, how far will the madness go?

lab

That was a wild ride with my streamlink fired up to read over, but no DM to me about the archive.

John Vtuber👁️

Sentient Eyeball, Primarch of Hag Pride Worldwide
Certified Manwhore

Sky Shouter

YEAH! TONIGHT!

Any volunteers?
VtuberJohn? Murray?

I'd hang out with her!

...From the outside of a padded cell :menhera:

Anyways, Lisa does a gentle cover of "Iris" by the Goo Goo Dolls

Juna's already replying to it

Willemshaven

Outlasted the Chinese Community Sinicization Group

Sky Shouter

YEAH! TONIGHT!
Sorry for the almost-double post, but I was not expecting a crossover between vtubing and that bizarre 4chins dating app

1715421301488.png
Though in hindsight, I probably should've, vtubing and Duolicious are like monkeys and cigarettes

:whatastory:
1715421163068.png

Murrayしないで

Just go live!
That was a wild ride with my streamlink fired up to read over, but no DM to me about the archive.

I have no idea what you're saying here but if it's something like "DM me to get an archive of the Sayu stream," if you have an archive, just share it publicly, please.

Azehara

!!Foot Dox Confirmed!!
Early Adopter
Idol pulled a Vshojo.

Fuck me Lisa is so goddamn cute. Sad she's not in Phase but im glad she's in Idol as they promote their talents hard which is something Tsunderia failed to do and something that Lisa as an indie never really learned how to do (and her biggest weakness).

The reference sheet she posted not to long ago straight up looks like it could be a new model in the works.

Yeah it does feel like she has a backup plan prepared, in any case.

Mozzu designed it and its 10/10

>open stream
>song cheering on slaves as a redeem as she sings along

Does she not really understand the difference between a few yabs and talking about controversial politics all the time? I'm not fully believing the "it's all because volunteers are boycotting you" excuse the con people are giving, I think it's more likely that some of the big corps there don't want to be associated with her.
The only corpos that might have raised issues are Opera (Aura) and Vshojo (Froot). I dont believe that its a "volunteer" thing and its either something related to those 2 vtubers or the actuall OffKai staff has a few troons that dislike that many of Kirsche's news are troon related (because they do weird shit and no one calls them out for it).

If Kirsche was banned because she is an Edgy Culture war retard.... why RevsaysDesu wasnt also banned??
Good question. Maybe he was but they were waiting for the last second to cancel on him so that people would already have booked flights and hotel rooms and it would be too late for them to back out.

Everyone tries to paint Kirsche as ultra conservative, but her views are moderately conservative at most. That's partially her own fault though.
Is it her fault? Retards think Pippa is alt right when she leans pretty left.

I guess the "literally who" defence crumbles once you start collabing with some of the bigger and more well-connected names. Well, they know who you are now Kirsche...
For Offkai's sake I do hope they restructure how they run things after this though. Bending the knee and letting these people know they can get people removed if enough of them make a stink in the right ways will only embolden them to try it again. They'll ask for more next time.

It's not that Kirsche is an edgy culture war retard, it's that she's one that enough of the right people decided to fixate on. There is no consistency - not from the people looking for their target of the week nor the business people just wanting the complaints to go away and run their convention.
I think Kirsche's literal "who" armor went to shit when she started collabing with the gaming side due to the DEI/BRIDGE garbage. Basically at that point it was the equivalent of "the tweets left the intended audience". From the looks of it it seems OffKai staff is not too smart nor do they know who's who or much drama surrounding some of the people they invite since it seems they have a few people on that have been involved in some bad behavior type shit that would also be grounds for blacklisting them.

They're probably just sponsoring anyone and everyone who's down like they did with the EN Gen 2. It's a smart move since it's targeted marketing that probably isn't too expensive - and few streamers are going to turn down an opportunity to get paid for an evening of low-effort react content.
Yup. Couldn't have said it better myself.

>Right-wing Politisperg chuuba gets kicked out of the most obviously leftist con that is in the middle of California
>You all:
View attachment 69698
Its not more of a shock, and more of a surprise that they actually went ahead and did it. You can be a commiefaggot but another thing is to openly discriminate against someone based on political leaning. The person Kirsche talked to probably knew that this would end up looking bad for them once it blew up but he seems he was getting pushed to do it.

View attachment 69700

This makes a lot of fucking sense, holy shit.
He doesnt have to do this. He paid for PR and to dominate the Artist alley. I can assure you that every single artist booth will have some sort of Phase related art or merch. Fund artists in some way and you will get free art. Fishman mentioned he was spending over 6-figures only on art.

Hex's statement made her angry because Zaion did not know about his trauma (had she known she would have never have thought of making the joke being in the same company with a victim) and she thinks it unfair for him to use it against her she also knows about and believes his Google doc joke was a slight at her. She also believes he knew what he was doing with his wording because Zaion and him talked about content creation a lot and the weight a creator's word holds so she believes his wording deliberate to make it seem like Zaion knew and did not care about his trauma Oh also she said that the SA joke wasn't even known by Niji until the internet dug it up after her suspension said suspension had nothing to do with the joke
Hex is a femboy. He has pushed some risque content especially in his ASMR. Him bitching about how it hurt him deeply because he got fingered once as a child really starts looking like an empty sentiment.

Dont think anyone posted the Clip i made to summarize Kirsche's nearly 2 hour talk about OffKai into 24 minutes.

Maybe Asmongold can make a 2 hour long react to it and we can loop back to having a clip almost as long as Kirshe's original segment.

RestlessRain

Early Adopter
In eleven hours, you'll have to choose between watching Aviel's Encore group redebuts, or watching Phase Connect's first Hag Garden stream with Shiina, Lumi and Ember.

My question is... given this choice, how much superchat money do you set aside to congratulate Lumi and Ember for graduating to hagdom status?

Bronze

The only corpos that might have raised issues are Opera (Aura) and Vshojo (Froot).
Froot is not there as far as I see. Vshojo is just Henya and Matara

Scoots

The Pontiff of PonWolf
Early Adopter
Did anyone get a VOD of this? I'm being told she said she'd keep the VOD around but it's not appearing on Twitch.
Sayu has the ability to rewind her streams disabled and for twitch I think that affects how long it takes for a vod to be available (unlike normally right after stream end) but it should be up by morning

Limkin

Well Kotoka looks like she'll have lot of free time to think of her offer soon :dokiSmug:
She probably offed herself. If not literally then at least to the point of never appearing anywhere on the internet in the future. You don't just disappear for nearly 3 months of radiosilence while working for Niji, in the middle of the scandal and when they are pulling all thr stops to make as much money as possible

Nigel Nigerman

is the virtual reincarnation of George Floyd.
That was how Sayu felt, not Kotoka. There's too many coincidences at this point to not think Kotoka's a snake who will do anything to get ahead.
Makes sense on why she was affected when people said she was the reason Mel was terminated. Snakes gotta snake.

I wonder how did Cover choose the most professional talents for their EN branch. Bu then again Niji seems to choose either successful indies or close friends of current talents.
Niji has this dumb luck of getting great talents in their fold (Mayuzumi Kai, Melissa Kinrenka, Suzuhara Lulu) and just fucking them up. They hit gold with the Golden 20 but shitted on Iluna. XSoleil was a mixed bag and Jesus Christ, Krisis and TTT was a disaster in terms of subs, CCV and supachats. It's inevitable that they'll absorb NijiEN after the quarterly report. Hell, I ain't seeing Anycolor rebounding anytime soon with how Holo and Vspo are kicking their asses in the JP sphere.

In eleven hours, you'll have to choose between watching Aviel's Encore group redebuts, or watching Phase Connect's first Hag Garden stream with Shiina, Lumi and Ember.

My question is... given this choice, how much superchat money do you set aside to congratulate Lumi and Ember for graduating to hagdom status?
THE :holohag::hololove: IS REEEEEEEEEEEAL!!!

Aquatic Novellite

Freshwater Shiorin
Early Adopter
I have a difficult decision to make, Joru or Onolumi?

Buy a second monitor.

Unrelated, Subaru makes sure that Marine acts like a proper lady:

And I really don't know what to say about this one:

Eureka

Cchiko_ Is live and is going to be playing Metal Gear Solid for the first time. (Don't know if she meant the entire series)

Watamate

Previously known as Tatsunoko
Early Adopter
2 more hours :wawaspazzing:

Lui's new outfit:

【 #鷹嶺ルイ新衣装 】とんでもない重大発表も…⁉カッコイイおしゃれ衣装をみて~~~✨【鷹嶺ルイ_ホロライブ】 45-44 screenshot.jpg【 #鷹嶺ルイ新衣装 】とんでもない重大発表も…⁉カッコイイおしゃれ衣装をみて~~~✨【鷹嶺ルイ_ホロライブ】 49-23 screenshot.jpg【 #鷹嶺ルイ新衣装 】とんでもない重大発表も…⁉カッコイイおしゃれ衣装をみて~~~✨【鷹嶺ルイ_ホロライブ】 49-40 screenshot.jpg【 #鷹嶺ルイ新衣装 】とんでもない重大発表も…⁉カッコイイおしゃれ衣装をみて~~~✨【鷹嶺ルイ_ホロライブ】 53-59 screenshot.jpg
【 #鷹嶺ルイ新衣装 】とんでもない重大発表も…⁉カッコイイおしゃれ衣装をみて~~~✨【鷹嶺ルイ_ホロライブ】 56-57 screenshot.jpg【 #鷹嶺ルイ新衣装 】とんでもない重大発表も…⁉カッコイイおしゃれ衣装をみて~~~✨【鷹嶺ルイ_ホロライブ】 57-31 screenshot.jpg

Last edited:

Seth

Fubuki's Best Friendo
Fuck sending Domino's pizza to someone's house. Send a lawn mowing service to their house. Much more effective as you can see!

Shuba Saber

MPP
Early Adopter

Not shown in this clip is how she practiced that combo for hours but constantly dropped it and was losing confidence. She was feeling worse every time she didn't land it to the point that her coach even suggested she could stop using it and stick to the simpler stuff. Stubborn hardworking menhera that she is though, Towa persisted and landed the combo during her scrims match, helping her team win Day 2 and making her coach cry. She still isn't too consistent but she's getting it much more than the day before. Her anti-airs are also godlike and she's doing shimmies that would make the pros proud.

I for one am definitely proud of her. It hasn't even been 2 months since she started fighting games but she's already doing so good :pomuLove:
She's been practicing for a bit and Day 3 of scrims will be starting in about an hour or so:

USS IOWA

Fuck sending Domino's pizza to someone's house. Send a lawn mowing service to their house. Much more effective as you can see!

Inb4 is that YT landscaping guy, I like his videos.

Edit: It's this guy.

Top Bottom