"British? No, I - I can speak little English and Japanese."Kazama Iroha
  • Stress test complete for now, posting has been reenabled.
  • I am unironically begging vtubers to stop reading imageboards. Your lives will immediately and tangibly improve. You know who you are.

General Thread v2: Enhanced Segregation Techniques!

Nenélove

Malding, seething and shitting
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
Holo is nowhere close, most expensive is Bao at 50$/m, and no NSFW :dokibirdWhat: WHO YOU ARE AND WHAT YOU DONE TO BAO?!?!?!?!
Why would anyone pay that much to speak to some twitch whore whose biggest claim to fame is barking like a FUCKING DOG in clips.

Cubanodun

Herald of the first of many
Mexican Pekola start her debut 2.0 by fucking her live2d but at least she fixed the mic

masterstocking

Dogs are forever in the push-up position
Early Adopter

Cutest pixels around

Teacher of Space by @DopeyBunni.jpg

You can learn a lot from studying space especially when you consider Elon's demise

s

'Myth's Bad End' cosplay? Sure, why not

You can trust cute Towl!

Shots fired, damn

hag machine.jpg

Something I feel will likely resonate around here for some reason...

Nenélove

Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
Mexican Pekola start her debut 2.0 by fucking her live2d but at least she fixed the mic

Oh god her voice is fucking hideous, literal baby babble in spanish.

How big were the debuts btw? I saw one at 5k but didn't bother paying attention.

Kazuma

Early Adopter

Stunned But Dumb

Why would anyone pay that much to speak to some twitch whore whose biggest claim to fame is barking like a FUCKING DOG in clips.
They wish to see her butt

Scoots

The Pontiff of PonWolf
Early Adopter
Some Chad donated the 500 dollars dollars necessary to get RinDad on to embarrass Lia

💛 🩷 Time

Airi's First English word was a weird one

Empty_Inbox

🏆 Thread Recap links are in my Profile Posts
Early Adopter
Deranged Archivist

Ed O'neill

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband

MerelyTourist

jkterjter jkterjtier
LM's Ladyboy
Some Chad donated the 500 dollars dollars necessary to get RinDad on to embarrass Lia
Only to hear "I get to sleep with Lia's mom each night." :smugina:Twice. :smugrys: Chat in shambles. :dokiSmug: :smugpipi:

Cubanodun

How big were the debuts btw? I saw one at 5k but didn't bother paying attention.
almost 6000 ish, and their ccvs is 1000, we have to wait until the honeymoon phase ends to see actual retention

httn

Hag enthusiast
Mozzu Relay time! MU5BZae6EYOLgwPln4bICA.png

Also cute Bau animation.

Gaotye (bilibili DD)

I feel more and more that hololive is like a super large Japanese anime, I'm afraid that I was originally with such an arrogant mood to see VTB, I'm glad that it never let me down

Cubanodun

>be me
>join as ES manager
>gaslight Meica in singing this on stream

>destroy the company
>laughs at Aviel for letting me in

Salado

La+ de Central Norte

General of the second army commanded by Gozaru

>be me
>join as ES manager

>destroy the company

Orgullo Nacional

Salado

stassy

Some notes about Azki today's member stream :
  • As stated earlier, she went into the Gen 0 host collab completely blind, thinking it would be a funny party game, got totally traumatized when losing to Marine at the improv game and don't want to watch back the archive > chat then ask for a watchalong > Azki counter with a memory wipe beaaaam (seems to be the others host also didn't fare well improvisation wise, might need to check up for the others commentaries, but I think this clip is a good summary : ).
  • It's hard to schedule a gen 0 collab because everybody is busy.
  • Was able to restore the 1st part of her karaoke marathon to 1 mil subs, asked for suggestion about which song to cover from the 100 songs and those which couldn't make it from the members submitted list (showa songs, like Get Wild or Amagi Goe, Gundam, Macross...)
  • As the discussion turned to boomer anisong, she asked what was the opposite of old boomer meeting > chat : reiwa 6yo children club or tiktok girl meeting
  • For the 05/05 aka children day in japan, she want to sing a specific song but she don't have perms, so might be an unarchived asmr chibi azu chan stream, the 1st unarchived from her channel, it will depend on the comments (loli kami syndrome?)
  • Her gold youtube button will probably be delivered next week
  • She couldn't get Flight Simulator perms
  • Her most memorable song that stayed in her head for a long time was "a girl looking for flower", which is a symphonic sad song about war, a cover can be found here:
  • Like all serious student, she played game and watched late night anime during her last year big exams
  • Yesterday she had a bad dream in which she was told that she had to end her activities by the end of december, standing on a dam that was crumbling no matter what she did, and then she woke up because she had to stream

Last edited:

Nenélove

Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine

>be me
>join as ES manager

>destroy the company

Why do you wanna destroy the company? They gave you your beantubers you've been waiting for years for.

The Peanut Gallery

His smile and optimism: Restored. 🕯️👁️
Early Adopter
Top Bottom