"Madafaka~?"Tokino Sora

General Thread v2: Enhanced Segregation Techniques!

Nigel Nigerman

The Niggest Negro in Nigeria
Gooba tax.

Architect bros eating good tonight!

Gooba wants some BUS..

Nolan right now:
:mywifenolan:
:crushcriesalot::crushsighs::crushface:

ValkyrieAce

in a toxic relationship with IRyS
Tonight has me choosing Mumei over IRyS. That is how terrible Monster Hunter is.:Mumei-REE:
Worst part is she's grinding too much for me to catch up and play with her!

Aka Split

IRyS's husband
Early Adopter
Worst part is she's grinding too much for me to catch up and play with her!
If anyone's keeping a list of potential doxes of me, you can eliminate anyone who played on stream with her tonight from the list. I've bought quite a few games for the chance to play with her or because she made it look fun, and this is NOT one of them.

Mumei's killing it though! Great setlist so far. (Duvet and If I Die Young, specifically)

ScarletCorrupt

Awawawawa (derogatory)
Jelly is live, with the long awaited FINALE of Ghost Trick! This is a bittersweet night. I will miss these streams, though I'm glad we'll get the conclusion :pomuLove:

Salado

Only if we get to watch the stream.

Postal rrat

chinshilla

Gintoki

White Yaksha
Early Adopter
Breaking.

After being 'doxed' by having his details from his IRL streaming career shared in a tiny Discord group chat by a close friend at the time two years ago, Kenji recently put out a tweet about being severely traumatized by the offender. This resulted in her universal cancellation and life ruination.

That was yesterday.

Today, Kenji has started streaming again and is currently screaming, ranting and pissing himself about it. Because all his friends who publicly defended him when his first tweet broke were actually in on the whole thing. Multiple of said friends are live on their own streams right now and have no idea he is having a MASSIVE hysterical meltdown and disowning them.

Me, reading about female vtuber drama: :amepopcorn:
Me, reading about male vtuber drama: :ameliaGAY:

I can't help but cringe whenever I see a man behave like this. I'm going to go out on a limb here and say that Kenji was probably raised by a single mother.

RestlessRain

Early Adopter

Watamate

Previously known as Tatsunoko
Early Adopter
Someone on this forum Oshis her again why?
I wouldn't say I personally oshi her. But I think she has a cute unique voice, doesn't seem too menhera. I will say I look forward to the day she gets a more casual outfit instead of the George of the Jungle drip. Also nice tits.:gurabooba:

No way dude

following trends? Shut up, nerd.

masterstocking

Dogs are forever in the push-up position
Early Adopter

The champion DOOG reigns supreme

A Towl challenger suddenly appears!

Nerissa just likes to watch...

...but sometimes she gets distracted by the autismo archivist

Will the unflappable detective swoop in and restore law and order?

I would say "Nah"... she likes the chaos too much

frz

Me, reading about female vtuber drama: :amepopcorn:
Me, reading about male vtuber drama: :ameliaGAY:

I can't help but cringe whenever I see a man behave like this. I'm going to go out on a limb here and say that Kenji was probably raised by a single mother.
ngl adopting a vtuber model is gay af
Even more so if you aren't going hard on vtubing, doing vocaloid covers/weebshit. What's even the fucking point. Have you not heard of Dream, Swaggersoul or literally any successful twitch no-cam male streamer. Why vtubing? You westoid fuckers aren't even on youtube :gunpeko:
If anything vtuber model is a number debuff/normie filter for male streamers

I'm calling the_prostate gay btw. But he knows it by this point after all the pegging. :smugina:
In Biboo's member stream she said the Kronii Kaela Shiori group will have another collab, and next week it's another Fauna Kaela Bae collab, I'm glad the KKSB collabs are going to keep happening :BijouBijou: and Kronii said her cover tomorrow is a vocaloid song with someone.
isn't that the KKKs (koseki kaela kronii) collab though :smugpipi:

Last edited:

UberSoldat

Ban Hada is live

She has a song coming out tomorrow

Last edited:

kushami tasukaru

Early Adopter
Voice-Ore's Himukai Kogane continuing Blue Archive Volume 2 chapter 1 second half.

AZKi with a Buckshot Roulette stream at 9PM JST.

She's offering something to wear on your wrists. Accept (Y/Y)?
Lamy rating creepy comments.

Hope you enjoyed the Asumi Sena reveal for the karaoke contest a few days back. The next contestant reveal is on 21 April and the silhouette looks like a well known hag for the holo representative.

Bonus Re:AcT's Lisa Makoh during the singing stream prior to the Mario Tennis collab with Usuwa Suu and lolis Tsukushi Aria and Yumekawa Kanau.

Salado

No way dude

following trends? Shut up, nerd.
GLN8MARacAASJ0I

USS IOWA

God's Strongest Wardog

░Y░a░m░a░n░b░a░I░N░B░I░O░

Mipple Enthusiast is hanging with Pippa, Nasa, 10ma, Musclegirl, Miku and Pico-Doggo

Sky Shouter

YEAH! TONIGHT!
What goes around comes around.

Archive incoming.

WOMAN

STOP TOUCHING THE POOP

YOU'RE LOOKING LIKE NOLAN WITH HIS HANDS IN THE ICE CREAM, BUT THAT ICE CREAM IS NOT CHOCOLATE

Anyways, Limes is getting a new outfit

Clara gets fired for sexually harassing customers

RestlessRain

Early Adopter

If the photo isn't quite clear, it's Pippa, Clara, Nasa, Tenma, Loki, Pico, and Hatsumi Miku all together at once.

Top Bottom