"I'll be eating some of my body lotion and body soaps today, don't judge my choices; I bought these soap bars and I can't even use them on my body! I have a skin condition, it causes my skin to kheeeegh! I was smelling them through the packaging and I got some strange looks from people"Gezu Gezu
  • Stress test complete for now, posting has been reenabled.
  • I am unironically begging vtubers to stop reading imageboards. Your lives will immediately and tangibly improve. You know who you are.

General Thread v2: Enhanced Segregation Techniques!

MerelyTourist

jkterjter jkterjtier
LM's Ladyboy

Stunned But Dumb

The Peanut Gallery

His smile and optimism: Restored. 🕯️👁️
Early Adopter

Svarog

Saviorfag
Early Adopter
Sheep and penguin playing Pacify. Pina's and Maru's collab.

God's Fattest Moojisan

Don't do drugs, blow all your money on vtubers
I agree going this route is a mistake because coomers have absolutely zero solidarity and will leave your ass for nothing, but I don't know how any phase watcher didn't see the "shortsighted" or goon fuel warning signs right from the get-go. Imagine making it into a moderate-sized vtuber corpo because you look like a 10% OnlyFans model and then basing most of your content on goofy MS Paint zatsu because you don't know what else to do. She's effectively a react streamer but the reaction content is the empty space between her ears.
I haven't really watched Hina beyond debut but it boggles the mind that she's done like 1 actual ASMR since debut and that was members only, the singing one doesn't really count and the upcoming one seems like a prank. Literally everyone was expecting ASMR content out of her.

Helmet-kun

I can't stop repeating words in longposts :(

Rat fights Monkeys: Monkeys win a moral victory

Botan plays McPixel 3 for 15 minutes, giggles galore :botanpat:

Ina gets rejected by Koyori, fcking dies (on the inside)

bunniedoll

Starving Girlfailure
I agree going this route is a mistake because coomers have absolutely zero solidarity and will leave your ass for nothing, but I don't know how any phase watcher didn't see the "shortsighted" or goon fuel warning signs right from the get-go. Imagine making it into a moderate-sized vtuber corpo because you look like a 10% OnlyFans model and then basing most of your content on goofy MS Paint zatsu because you don't know what else to do. She's effectively a react streamer but the reaction content is the empty space between her ears.
I haven't watched her since debut but the whole brainless whore bit is mentally exhausting to watch, sounds like she hasn't changed. Fishman is usually a decent businessman I don't know why he'd support something so short sighted. Maybe some day if she shows signs of brain activity I'll try watching her again. Personally I like when my vtubers are capable of thinking
She reminds me a bit of azzyland or whatever that channel was called

God's Strongest Wardog

The war crime of unleashing Despacito on humanity.
Im not gonna lie Hina's Gooner Corraling is starting to get on my nerves. It's starting to venture into Whorish territory, and I don't care that im one of the biggest phase friends on the website im gonna call it out when I see it. Gooners are among the worst audience bases one can have, and appealing to them is incredibly short-sighted. Im not looking forward to the drama that's gonna result from this.
Neither of you have actually seen her streams and it shows.

Which is fine, no one needs to watch every Vtuber there is, but the puritan larp bullshit falls flat when you're bellyaching over nothing.

Zyklon Mag

Shinri outfit reveal. I assume he won't flash his cock on stream unlike Axel.:smugpipi:
Edit: Yeah he flashed his tits instead

Last edited:

Sh4gg1

yeah...
Early Adopter
Nano's Zatsu is starting now.

And she just released a new cover too.

Upstairs Grave

Which is fine, no one needs to watch every Vtuber there is, but the puritan larp bullshit falls flat when you're bellyaching over nothing.

Your shallow tart got criticized, you'll get over it, Baby Bitch. I give everyone in Phase a fair chance because Fish gets enough right to produce far more hits than misses with these women. Also, calling someone a puritan who just had to explain why Runie censoring her thumbnails is retarded is quite the L for you, huh? This isn't the channel, you actually have to argue with people who watch the content here.
Well, sometimes.

God's Fattest Moojisan

Don't do drugs, blow all your money on vtubers
The full version of Break Stuff from Maid Mint's recent Karaoke was uploaded on it's own by someone. She went fucking hard.

The Peanut Gallery

Early Adopter
The Great Phase Jellybean Collab has started

Nenélove

Malding, seething and shitting
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine

Limkin

God's Strongest Wardog

Your shallow tart got criticized, you'll get over it, Baby Bitch. I give everyone in Phase a fair chance because Fish gets enough right to produce far more hits than misses with these women. Also, calling someone a puritan who just had to explain why Runie censoring her thumbnails is retarded is quite the L for you, huh? This isn't the channel, you actually have to argue with people who watch the content here.
Well, sometimes.
I'm sorry, I can't understand retard. Try English, you inbred fuck.

Salado

closedblas

You posted aussie hag ssssnake so your opinion is obviously correct.

God's Strongest Wardog

The Peanut Gallery

Early Adopter
Top Bottom