"Let's just go with 'JDON', maybe it has a meaning, who knows? It's fine!"Kaela Kovalskia (to Kobo)

Addressing the sharing of paid content/copyrighted material on this forum.

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Proctor

Manager Arc Unlocked?
Staff member
Recently there was a report questioning the risks of posting members-only content here. Since this has been brought up a few times in the past, I feel it's worth establishing some boundaries.

Firstly, this site is not a place to dump members-only, copyrighted or exclusive content. We are currently a cloud-based server with no physical hardware. Our host may choose to intervene on behalf of content holders at any time, regardless of the actual legality involved. If push comes to shove, I will err on the side of caution in all cases where there is ambiguity and a lack of a transformative input that could justify a claim of fair use.

Basically, if you have membership of a channel and access to material unpaying users do not have, don't post it here. If it has already been uploaded to public sites elsewhere, you may link those sites directly.

The exceptions are graduated talents. I see no reason why you shouldn't post any previously exclusive content created by talents who have graduated or otherwise ceased all activities in a permanent fashion. Nobody is losing money here.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom